NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE

While Rich Priviliged White Males get rich off of black excellence and talent, they support police officers who kill innocent unarmed black men for no reason other than being black. I think *all* athletics need to be stopped until we have equal outcomes for black lives.

#StephonClark
#SayTheirNames
#BlackLivesMatter
twitter.com/i/moments/977016643929829377

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 11.49.46 PM.png (864x614, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2013/tables/table_44_leos_fk_race_and_sex_of_known_offender_2004-2013.xls)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

who?

Fix your black on black crime problem first.

one down as far as I'm concerned
block my car niggers and I'll fucking forcibly move you

> blacks blocking blacks from seeing other blacks
That'll show 'em

why would that be stipulation, seems rather arbitrary. Like, in the sense that they are unrelated. unless the cops were all black? Why does your comment make a lick of sense boy

>i post passionately about stats invented by Fox News
Okay good post.

nig was breaking windows and running away, cops catched him and thought he was armed, of course they shot (like 12 times lmao) but it turned out he had a smartphone in his hand and not a gun

kek. this.

>we need to protect black people
>let's block black people from earning money in the only way one of us can get rich

We don't need to stop sports, but maybe taking billionaires out of the equation wouldn't hurt. They don't really bring anything to the table; half the anons on this board could pick a better GM for their team.

>Yeah! Let's take out all our misplaced anger on people just trying to watch harmless sports

okay but only after you give me back the thousands of dollars i pay every year propping up niggers livelihood from reverting to some shithole in africa

the reason cops are touchy with their weapons in black communities is because of the high crime rate in them. If black communities weren't such fucking warzones then maybe the cops wouldn't be reaching for their sidearm so often. The vast majority of police shootings are completely justified and you never hear about any of them, only the extremely rare instances of legitimate unjustified shootings get reported, thus artificially inflating the statistics.

I'm so done with BLM, that's fucking 2014 bullshit and I've had it with debating these dumb niggers who want to excuse criminality and a completely garbage culture because one black guy in a country of 45 million blacks happened to catch a bullet from a scared cop who is paid to police a warzone.

>I have an idea, let's let Sup Forums pick the front office!

>be criminal
>get shot
what exactly is the problem here?

Attached: what is going on here.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

a back alley at 3am in nicaragua is infinitely safer to walk through than a inner city ghetto unprotected. like, its not even close and nicaragua is the second poorest country in the western hemisphere. its not a euphemism to say black us neighborhoods are basically low-grade perpetual warzones

>dubs pick front office
No.
>i live in a basement and work at Taco Bell, but I have seen every single game and followed every player on Fantasy for ten years
Yes, hire that dude and give him a bag of cocaine.

*trigger/content warning*
OP Here, I meant this as a deeply satirical post. I didn't mean to offend you SOFT LITTLE PUSSIES by showing you this hurtful content.

thanks for exposing how dumb niggers are to potentially unaware eyes buddy

>I-I was just pretending!!
Back to r/politics you go.

>why would that be stipulation, seems rather arbitrary.
Because it's fictional.

>White cops are justified because poor areas are dangerous
However Compton compares to your gated community, that kid on the street isn't Magneto, he's not gonna make your intestines melt if you don't quickdraw. When you say "warzones" you're using hyperbole but cops act like they're straight-up soldiers when they haven't been to basic training and jump at the slightest provocation.

tl;dr If a ref called a flag on every single play, you'd lose your shit.

this is bait

What niggers don't know is that if you remove niggerized shitholes like Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore, St. Louis etc. the gun violence of this country goes down significantly.

Is that the guy they literally shot in his backyard while he was unarmed?

No excuse for that desu.

What the fuck? Did you just assume I live in a gated community? I'm dirt poor as fuck, why do shitlibs have the worst preconceived notions of whom they're arguing with? Try living around niggers for once, you'll realize they have no respect for the community around them.

okay so lets just pour a million dollars into training each cop so the occassional jamal doesnt get shot when he shouldnt have

by every parameter imagineable black neighborhoods have crime rates comparable to central american narco states, and 99 percent of that crime is against there own kind. its not hyperbole to call them warzones really

son, you damn retarded. If you hate black people so much just say, it's an anonymous board.

Cop killings are all justified you say, and yet far more whites are killed then blacks! So what's black on black crime got to do with any of this? don't you want MORE black on black crime if that's your stance? damn you homo, you seem both sexually and ideologically confused!

Niggers?

he was also on his way to church

youre a rich soft white boi in this scenario. in the next youre a poor redneck hick, they have to assume personal attacks to make their narrative fit

what if they shot all the black people
then racism would be solved and no more police brutality against them

based chile

Attached: feels better.jpg (208x249, 7K)

This.

You'll see Jews kvetching at unwarranted levels and find a new group of people to infantilize.

Attached: rdAY0z8_k7hondYtBD3JCwNKqUzgooqzxze7c4wiBX8.jpg (600x267, 43K)

>blocking people from the kings
So no one then?

>>White cops are justified because poor areas are dangerous
I didn't say poor areas were dangerous, I said black areas were dangerous

Attached: mostdangerousmostblack.jpg (1323x1627, 1016K)

I didn't say they were all justified, in fact I specifically said there were some that weren't, but there are a lot of factors that BLM and evidently you haven't taken into consideraiton. Black men are 6.5% of the US and they represent 45+% of cop killers (source: ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2013/tables/table_44_leos_fk_race_and_sex_of_known_offender_2004-2013.xls)
>So what's black on black crime got to do with any of this?
Hey idiot, why do you think cops are in black communities in the first place? You think they want to lock up blacks for no reason? You think we would waste tax dollars to keep blacks in jail? Cops are there because the violent crime attracts cops. As they say in The Wire; "cops don't give a fuck about niggas getting high in the projects, cops come because of the bodies"

Kings have sold out every single game this season, best fans in the NBA without a doubt

Attached: kingsattendance.png (418x455, 26K)

>did you just assume i lived in a gated community
No, I used a stereotype because it saves time. U mad?

>i said black areas were dangerous
And I said poor areas were dangerous, because that's what's true. You go to a poor white area, they'll still steal your hubcaps, you're just being racist cuz it's in right now.

thank u chile

Attached: spongebob smiling.png (640x481, 427K)

I'm tired of people making pigs out to be heroes, they're pieces of shit and it's been proven thanks to cameras that they've killed many blacks who did absolutely nothing wrong
With that said you blacks are delusional if you think your population doesn't have a serious problem, can't trust you in groups and many are savages. I wouldn't want to live in the black neighborhoods I've been in and I've known enough you glorify everything you shouldn't
Also don't expect anyone to fix your problems for you, police yourselves in your neighborhoods instead of allowing the youth to turn into criminals
But yeah fuck the pigs, fucking rare to meet a nice decent one who isn't some faggot who thinks he can do what he wants with a shitty attitude

Most of the people defending problematic black culture are whites or whites larping as blacks. Every time.

>And I said poor areas were dangerous, because that's what's true. You go to a poor white area, they'll still steal your hubcaps, you're just being racist cuz it's in right now.
But you're not getting it; look at the picture I just posted, of the top 25 most dangerous cities in the US, 22 of them have a black population of 28% or more, with the most violent cities being ones with the highest concentration of blacks. These are urban centers like Detroit and Miami, but also comparatively more suburban areas like Flint and Hartford, Connecticut. There are just as many poor whites in the US as poor blacks in the US, yet the most impoverished state in the union is West Virginia; almost entirely white and a far lower violent crime rate than any black-majority city in America.

>But you're not getting it; look at the picture I just posted,
You mean the stilted propaganda that supports your fictional point? Nah man, I didn't.

Gonna go post about sports.

People will never acknowledge the full scope of the problems on both ends. That takes far too much effort and precedes taking actual action instead of just screeching about the other side doing everything wrong while their own never did nuffin.

Based texas

y a n k s

and keep in mind we're the cleveland browns of the NBA

Attached: 1503649210939.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Well you're suddenly deciding to post about sports despite being in an off-topic thread...

Blacks are 6.5% of the population. They make up 45% of police killers, they make up 52% of all homicides in the US (both perp and victim). Wherever they go they create warzones and the cops unfortunately are put in a very difficult decision by having to keep them in line. Personally, I wish we just cordoned off black communities and let them run wild with no police control, just contain the violence to their neighborhoods and harshly punish all violence that they commit in white neighborhoods. That's my vision of America.

>we're
why are you a Kings fan? I grew up in Sacramento, are they popular in Italy or something

Maybe we just send them back to Africa in exchange for all the white folk there?

Actually, if I remember correctly cops are more likely to shoot at white criminals first compared blacks, even though blacks are more likely to shoot cops first

just stop m8y, your are so embarrassingly poor at the difference between descriptive and inferred. it's not even facts that you present, it's your inability to find proscriptive factors to isolate your conclusion. god you highschool logicians are so shit

Blacks have no idea what the word "accountability" means, and it's something that is within their DNA, as this sorta shit happens worldwide

Incorrect, poor whites have lower homocide rates than wealthy blacks. Poverty always was, and remains a poor predictor of crime.

You don't know anything, and you should be dismissed because of that.

Also, increased interaction with blacks correlates to negative views of them among all racial groups.

The FBI crime statistics and national victimization surveys are made up. You are an idiot losing a debate. You are either an ignorant cuck or a racist black guy, fuck off

and liberals want only the racist police to have guns kek

White males (((u know who))) get rich off blacks...

You couldn’t make this shit up and be taken seriously.