The ultimate soy movie

>"we will be known as, diversity force!"

Deadpool was an incredibly soy movie and Deadpool 2 will be even more so, just look at all the diversity

Also has anyone noticed the trend of black female characters with afros recently? What is this about?

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-105112.png (2560x1440, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you think she's black?

>trend of black female characters with afros
this really is a thing now

The guy on the right is black. The girl on the left is at most creole.

I mean I'm not trying to change the subject from afros or anything.

holy shit did terry crews get casted for a movie?

hollywood in general is kikes pozzed poison

capeshit is DOUBLE kiked, especially since comic books were literally created by kikes

Why do you think it’s female?

>The girl on the left is creole

I know you're American and all, but everywhere else in the world, that person is considered black

if we correctly assume that the goal of the synagogue of satan is to stir up conflict between races, since this is how they have profited and survived for thousands of years,

Then we can safely assume that not only are movies like deadpool being made by the synagogue of satan, but so is this thread

the goal of this thread is to make you think that a nonwhite is a problem, when the problem is always the children of the devil, even right at this moment they are contributing to this thread and countless others, with your destruction in mind

Gay lefty Bavaryan here.

Deadpool was hilarious, watched it in the theater 3 times. Can't wait for Deadpool 2.

>we need a name thats gender neutral
>xforce

Idk if that 100% how its said in the trailer, but that is how theyre doing it

End the pain

You fool if man is one of God's children then there is a hierarchy amongst men like there is throughout the rest of nature. Without white people humanity would be shit.

>Deadpool was an incredibly soy movie

I tried to watch this even before I was fully redpilled on noticing all the propaganda. I had to turn it off and I'll usually even sit through a bad movie and make fun of it. This crap is just so LOL pengu;n of d00m random it seriously hurt.

It's like 2 hours of wub dubba or whatever that Rick and Morty shit is.

Lobo was actually subversive and funny back in the day. I think I still have an issue somewhere with him gunning down a mountain of naked whores from a harem planet who were after his dick because they never saw men (shot them with with tranqs but you wouldn't know it from the way it was drawn) this guy is just all mainstream approved bullshit. He also stole Spiderman's look and legacy of humor really. They neutered Lobo too I noticed.

Deadpool was ok in small doses in someone else's book when he could come in and not make any sense for a panel or two for comic relief but making him the hero of a totally lost generation is fitting I guess in a way because he (I guess it's xe going by the Goslin propaganda) like his generation is a total clown that no one should ever take seriously. Because he stands for nothing.

Soypool

So your answer is because everyone else does it. I think you need a redpill on that before afros.

this movie is going to be ruined because of a nigger playing the role of Domino

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-07-at-9.52.22-PM-620x400.png (620x400, 428K)

Attached: zazie-beetz-domino[1].png (1075x665, 1.14M)

Won't be watching

>>trend of black female characters with afros
>this really is a thing now
NO
IT TOTALLY IS NOT!!

Attached: 1509261370896.jpg (1216x1216, 1.01M)

Holy shit I didn't even think of that

Rob Liefield very likely has more creative control than any other creator. No Marvel character has ever looked more like it's original design than Deadpool. He designed Domino too.

also deadpool is a "pansexual superhero" so what do u expect

Just lol at you suggesting this person isn't black

>"pansexual superhero

BASED

Try to imagine a
>black person
> being gifted with extraordinary powers (better than whites)
> becoming near immortal
how does this equal anything than being some Super Tyrone?

Attached: funwblacks153-Nigger-Driving-Exam.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

deadpool was utter fucking garbage and anyone who liked it should be ashamed.
The game was better.

>pansexual
I think you mean queer homo fag

Creole, mulatto, etc.

Compared to the black guy on the right its extremely obvious.

>queer homo fag

BASED

"pansexual"
of course I mean faggot

>faggot

BASED

Your country is utter fucking garbage and anyone who lives in it should be ashamed. And dead.

>The guy on the right is black. The girl on the left is at most creole.

So you're saying the guy on the right is a nigger and the girl on the left is also a nigger.

Attached: 1499877153508.png (1224x906, 596K)

Sure, sure. Niggers aren't really niggers if they have a white great-grandparent.

Attached: 1497668531941.png (1246x715, 345K)

>t. cuck

>reddit spacing
>reddit racial categories
I think you know where you should be right now

Americans are cucks.

Attached: usa cuck fantasies.jpg (1828x852, 460K)

How do you feel about the upcoming Lobo movie?

well the black guy on the right is playing the role of a black guy and I think thats normal but the fucking monkey on the right is just a nigger playing the role of a white character

Attached: Domino_Comics.jpg (1082x712, 193K)

Reminder that a stunt woman died for this.

at least the boobies are the same

Push the #metoo agenda??

For sure! Heres a $2 million dollar check.
Put it in reverse Terr'!

Can you please stop objectifying women, you virgin degenerate?

70s negroes are perceived as friendlier and less violent.

HOLY CRAP
HE'S LIKE NARUTO

stop being a faggot

I don't do diversity-/gender-homework unless getting paid for it.

Hi butterface :^)

kek

Fuck off, 3rd world breederscum.

Also, tell me why Tunisians are Moroccans are so smooth, considering they're Arabs. Also, tell me how I can get a cute Mahgreb bf.

Herro

The Prussians should have genocide bavaria , sorry

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

>butterface

Also, I posted my face on Sup Forums the other day and some guys found me cute :^)

>woman died
nothing of value was lost

Link?

WAHHH MY NOT REAL KIDS CARTOON BOOK CHARACTER IS BLACK NOW WAHHHHHHH

She looks like she is about to try and use an EBT card to get her nails did.

She probably has a skull and cross bones tattoo for every abortion she has had.

Attached: ariana-grande-makeup-15-500x500.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Don't give up user.
There is hope.

Think I've seen that one. I also remember seeing one when you're with two girls.

you must be new here

Oh yes, that was from Oktoberfest

I won't lie, I look pretty good in Lederhosen. How can non-Bavaryans even compete?

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

liberalism took over tunisia and morroco
they r arabised berbers who fell to globalism
you don't get a cute mahgreb bf even tho your lgbt shit reached us

I will get a cute smooth Mahgreb bf and you can't stop me, breederscum.

How long till you immigrate to france?

XForce started in 1991. Had nothing to do with gender pronouns. You people can't just sit back and enjoy a movie without sperging out and going off the deep end.

Attached: Xforce_001.jpg (255x391, 43K)

Nice redditspacing. Back to /r/cuck for you.

I'd rather dip my balls in acid and not move to france fuck normans and franks

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (579x720, 54K)

>You people can't just sit back and enjoy a movie without sperging out and going off the deep end.

If I did that then what would I do with all this autism?

>If I did that then what would I do with all this autism?

Channel it into a boipucci, you stupid vagina.

This

i'll rape your entire country and historical lineage

That's all I ever wanted

Attached: straya.webm (640x360, 1012K)

This guy gets it

>what would I do with all this autism?
Drugs

Attached: 1516912491245.gif (475x341, 2.93M)

Stand in line Aussie

Attached: 1504354006701.gif (300x162, 593K)

well I think your dom, Merkle, is giving it to you

Are you chickening out now, little girl?

>not doing cocaine to super change your autism

Get on my level you fucking normie

I'm just not sure anything will be left by the time I get there.
Also I owe your country like 70 euros so I'm not sure if I'll be let back in

Where did you get the idea I don't advocate for the use of cocaine?

Probably considered white in le 56% land

Attached: 88d.jpg (898x954, 435K)

i was questioning your autism not your cocaine

Attached: f68fdde2170d835b7a6ca833ed712407.jpg (930x391, 61K)

>Also I owe your country like 70 euros

You absolute cunt.

>left: women with unnaturally white skin, with unnaturally black patch on left eye and black lipstick
>right: nigger with vitiligo that looks like any other nigger with vitiligo

Watched it on LSA and it was redpill:the movie but I came back to it sober and it was fucking boring and devoid of any real message and continuity( he left the bag of guns which is literally saved him two times in the movie in the taxi in the first scene, yet it just appeared with him from then on.)

lmao piss off midget, invest in smaller doors.

One of very few niggers I like. Seems like a good man.

It was a thing in 1970s blaxploitation movies that are generally regarded as racist by the left.
Ironic.

The antidote
youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0

Wrong. The fictional chick has big natural titties, like all dames should. The IRL actor has small tits and a push-up bra and is black.

I cant believe they ruined Mafia 3 :( I love Mafia 1 and 2... I have mafia 3 season pass and it makes me wanna die. Its literally KILL WHITEY the video game

Go brush your tooth.

Japan dropping truth bombs. Will Japan need to drop a second?

That's why the Canadian developer made it in the first place.
To "correct" for Mafia 2's language.
Micks, moolies, all the shits get called out.

Signs of Soy:
When a Hollywood studio makes a movie which makes fun of Hollywood movies so it can sucker in idiots who think they are too intelligent for generic hollywood movies.
See: People who buy "alternative" brands so they aren't like those sheep who buy mainstrem garbage, not knowing that their brand is owned by one of those giant corporations they think they are boycotting.

Whenever morality, self-improvement, heroism and striving to greater things is undercut and ridiculed as pretentious wankery. Rick and Morty, Deadpool and the big Lebowski all insist that heroes and achievers are self-important hypocrites, so just be an unemployed loser who goes bowling or a gun for hire with a slut girlfriend who obsesses over 80s nostalgia.
In Rick and Morty it's telling that the "smartest man in the universe" tears everything down that everyone else values and then his idea of "good tv" turns out to be mindless garbage dedicated to absurdity.

When I was first introduced to The big Lebowski the guy who showed it to me unironically stated that the greatest thing about it was how it's about a bunch of schmucks who don't accomplish or really do anything...somehow uncutting the point of a story turns out be brilliant or desireable now.

I also have this cousin who did not like Logan because he thought it was going be a bunch of senseless violence and self-referential parody and mockery like Deadpool (which he loved), somehow getting a gut-wrenching and deeply emotional borderline blackpilled movie about corporations taking over the world and secretly poisoning everyone, not to mention the horror-scenario of growing old and becoming too weak to be a hero anymore did not click with him.