Trump starts trade war

>trump starts trade war
>stocks i own are down thousands of dollars and probably will crash more

How can anyone still defend this retard? I unironically wish i voted for hillary.

Inb4 edgelord teenager who lives with mom and posts on t_d screams shill and shareblue like a retard

Attached: zka6tijmom5x.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

>my shekels

Because I can walk in and see this.

Attached: 20180323_071946.jpg (752x1016, 382K)

>he owns stocks

Attached: 1521579935879.jpg (413x395, 42K)

I am not 15 like you.
I care about my money more than trump. Yes. The man is clearing not thinking straight and is trying to start conflict. Even look at what he promoted bolton to. Theres no reason to still support trump unless you're a t_d shill

>I care about my money more than trump
yes i know (((you))) do

>you're a joooo if you like your own money over muh god enperor trump

Do they have trailer parks/trailer trash in your country? You'd fit in perfectly in alabama though.

>he's poor

Attached: 1442508993666.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Post more lexee

Attached: 1518998893708.webm (1680x1080, 2.96M)

>he owns stocks
yeah should've sold when they started telling you around november of last year. if you own stocks and no nothing about the market you deserve to lose it. you should've been short since februari, or at least short since monday when the facebook news hit and tariffs were already announced.
fucking stock noobs are like a deer in a headlight now panicking, watch out for next monday, could be a black monday.

>anyone who disagrees with me lives with his mom

Attached: 961CA6C8-BBCC-4ECC-9851-90C55FAF514C.jpg (1224x1445, 174K)

FPBP

Everyone's ok with all the shit in this world UNTIL this touches his own money or possessions.

Like the same fags that want things to change but staying comfortably behind their social media

Attached: 1446052298624.jpg (280x280, 18K)

Probably fake and gay but;
>stocks
haha get fucked boomer

Imagine finding her like this and then waking her up with a foot rub and then she wakes up and pats you head then pulls you on top of her and gives you a big kiss

Trump warned you like 2 years ago.
That's what you get for investing in chinks and globalists.

why didnt you bough put contract after getting slight hint about it.

china been acting unfair with us on tarrifs because your country was tolerating it.
it was needed to be done. besides market was getting overvalued for no reason and out of acceptable limit in exuberance it had to collapse else further affect would have been worse.

What a slut

but i voted trump in just so that you and yours would lose money.

>implying Alabama is still populated by white people

Why didn't you sell those shares weeks ago?
This wasn't a surprise...

>stocks are down today therefore tariffs are bad
>something bad happens to me once so Trump is a horrible president it was her turn
you're either a really stupid shill or just a really REALLY stupid person in general
trump does not care about your stupid stocks you imbecile and the tariffs are irrefutably good for America in the long run

Yeah, everything's looking bad. Pre-market's already down nearly 100. Today's going to be another bad day.

you're a complete retard if you judge a presidents worth by how your freaking investments pan out
stfu you Simpleton
your stocks are not a freaking gauge on the economy

You understand how the stock market works you fucking moron my defense stocks are up I don't give a shit about fucking Facebook

why lie on the internet?

>tariffs
>good in any other time frame but the immediate
And he thinks he has the economic credentials to make comments on stocks. What a fucking tard

Don’t put anything into stocks that you aren’t willing to lose. It’s legalized gambling and the (((house))) always wins. Don’t blame the president for your gambling addiction

>muh shekels
you need to go back /biz/

Attached: 1521772311196.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Alabama has some white people. It just has a black belt

Attached: blackbelt.png (828x1038, 110K)

what should we care you dirty fucking kike

Please hint me the nut where I may also collect money for larping whatever comes in mind.
Soros foundation?

>I'm a shit trader who lost money by failing to play obvious market movement. IMBEACH drumpf now!

Shits been rising at record rates anyway, so even if you were too retarded to short, you're likely still in the green thanks to Trump.

I am fugged as well, I bought S&P ETF worth of 1200 USD...

Jesus Christ your portfolio must be complete shit. What are you holding, financials and commodities? You deserve to lose it.

Why the hell arent you shorting the market. TA anf FA are all bad.

That's what you get for posting THOTs

Attached: 1492037796131.jpg (1366x2048, 209K)

Better to be down a few grand than to ensure the eventual complete financial and economic implosion by current retarded policy.
Unless you want to be a chicom dickwasher... you don’t want to be a chicom dickwasher do you, that’s how you get ants.

Attached: 3F09F6DF-01AC-4ADE-9BD8-427F8A1CA10F.jpg (807x1024, 116K)

who would've guessed, tariffs are theft

>economic stability and prosperity is not important
>I voted for promised private gains
>received losses through no fault of my own

Here's your (You), smartass

you wanna go ahead and explain your brainlett reasoning on that one dipstick?
the point of the tariffs are not to just force other countries to give us money you low IQ monkey
tariffs are never about instant gratification you Simpleton
and in case you haven't realized... THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN EFFECT YET
you are far too stupid to be buying stocks just kys

why didn't you short faggot?

>I made some risky financial decisions that didn't pan out so it's the bad man in the Oval Office's fault!
Also you
>I can't accurately predict market changes despite there being blood in the water for literally months
You're either incredibly stupid and irresponsible with money or a shill pushing a slide thread, either way get fucked I hope you end up in a tent in San Fran shitting on the sidewalk

>I personally lost money, how can anyone defend him?
Cry more faggot, the stock market is massively over inflated.

source?

(post more)

>"The Dow Jones should go up forever"
>"This is healthy!"
Sup Forums knows nothing about markets. ITT proves it.

That one's good in general but you really need to read more meme sites and watch the meme lines.

Attached: sage1.png (851x721, 231K)

google it, goatfucker

>trump starts trade war
no one is this naive in world economic history

the guy who bought at the all time market high.

Attached: hoho.jpg (517x768, 65K)

>posts on t_d
Leave. Now.

Attached: 1520887898871.jpg (448x328, 16K)

> I bonder wguu kould be behingnd dis XXDD

Attached: 1476181173257s.jpg (85x125, 2K)

Nigger, every single market analyst has been claiming that the stock market is overvalued for years and is due for a correction at any time. Trump might have facilitated it a bit, but you would've lost your shekels sooner or later anyway.
Your own fault for not setting a sensible stop loss anyway.

So much cognitive dissonance in this thread.

It really shows that Trump supporters have no clue about what they believe in.
That’s why I never respected them.

>Work hard to save up a enough money and try and get that money to work for you
>Trump ruins it by destroying the free market
>COMMUNISMS BAD!! GIVE ME MY AR-15 BACK!!!

The economy is doing fine though, the only reason it’s going down is because of Trumps retarded policies

You support chinese tarriffs or do you foresee them fixing their trade regulations one day out of good nature?

>my defense stocks are up
unironically this. oil and defense contractors are always good stocks to own
>inb4 muh tech stocks
haha get fucked

Attached: milk_works.webm (320x320, 2.8M)

>interest rates not raised for 8 years under Hussein
>interest rates raised 8 times in a year under Trump
Really makes you think eh?

LOL why dont you make a program that can you odds for certain outcomes like NFL matches and make a POT rather than "8%" on ur invested money..dumb cunt thats why

Dude it's not like you didn't have a warning a month in advance. Sounds to me like you're an idiot or your broker needs to give up your account.

How much do I have to give to her Patreon to worship those feet?

>My stocks are down

So what you're saying is that now is the time to buy, yeah?