Spoiler Alert, if you care about that kind of thing, for School Days HQ

Spoiler Alert, if you care about that kind of thing, for School Days HQ

I recently starting playing School Days HQ because I found the scarcity of meaningful choices in other visual novels to be disappointing. I had heard elsewhere that school days has a bunch of different endings with some of them actually being quite dark, while others are very cheerful. I've played through a lot of endings, and while I haven't unlocked all the sex scenes, I've done most of the major routes and I have some opinions about which endings are the best.

Also, I was unsure whether to put this thread in Sup Forums or Sup Forums but since this game is just video clips tied together by choices, also I don't really play the game as much I just use walkthroughs to experience the different endings, so it's much more like anime than vidya for me.

My favorite ending was by far the Two Lovers ending. I tried it first, but it became clear to me by playing the other "Good" endings, that even if nobody died like in the "Bad" endings, Sekai and Kotonoha would be unhappy if they didn't end up with the "player character" Makoto. They also clearly loved Makoto and did many things to please to try and please him out of concern for his happiness. In other routes Sekai and Kotonoha, willingly put Makoto's happiness above their own, so It seems to me that the best scenario would be where Sekai and Kotonoha are happy.

Makoto even at his best just simply doesn't deserve either of them, but in order for them to be happy, they must end up with Makoto, so it's basically polygamy(polyamory?) for the benefit of the women.

Hikari is a piece of shit whore that deserves the rapist taisuke, but Setsuna and Otome are decent and if there was an ending where Makoto made all of them happy by being their husband, then I would have chose that.

Other urls found in this thread:

jastusa.com/school-days-hq
jastusa.com/shiny-days
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also if it's not clear, my question to you, is what are the best endings? what are the worst? and I don't mean in terms of writing or story development. I mean if you were to say with morality or utilitarianism or somesuch thing, what would you say the best outcome is? What is the worst outcome?

You seem to have really tried with this post so have a pity bump from me

Did you watch some of the endings? What was your opinion?

Who the fuck takes School Days this seriously?

Do you watch anime or do you just absorb it through osmosis? Can you even keep your attention on one thing for hours on end or are you adhd? asking on behalf of a friend

It's not about this guy having low attention span or something, it's about you creating a thread about a topic very few people are versed in.
It's not a popular vn, you won't get many replies

Well, it seems people have shit taste.
When I made a thread about Doki-Doki LC, people were quick to add, but apparently not with the objectively better School Days HQ

Why are you asking about an h-game on a blue board?

It's 7 years old

>taking School Days seriously
It's the same bloody generic self-insert haremtrash but with hentai doujin tier logic for everyone's actions, what do you want from it?

Sekai was hot.

I'm not asking about the quality of the writing. I'm asking about which outcomes were the best or worst for the characters that deserved them.

Her mom was hotter.

migh as well give you an honest answer for trying
go for the gory endings if you're into those, otherwyse go for setsuna or any other secondary girls, the single happy endings with the main heroines are lackluster at best, or go for the harem one
also the other DAYS vn are better

Yeah it does seem like harem ending is ideal, I will try out the other ones, but cross days seems the weirdest, I might skip that one.

Don't really remember if it was good or not OP, but don't forget to try out Shiny Days even if it had some issues.

My personal favorite ending is always a pregnant Setsuna coming home which could happen in either a Kotonoka or Sekai route.

My least favorite ending has to be To My Child, simply because of how terrifying this moment was. Seeing Sekai make that face out of nowhere made my blood go cold.

i only watched hentai and masturbated one time

I want my Cross Days Translation, so I can play trap route.

If I play School Days like I'm a person that actually has good morals and don't hurt other girls, can I get a good ending?

too bad JAST died for too long and 0verflow probably forgot they exist so translation never ever.

I only watched the anime but was there anything else that has such a stupid abrupt ending like this?

It's actually pretty hard to get a bad end. I tried to do scummy stuff and still got good ends, so I had to look up how to get a bad end.

Is there a route where kotonoha isn't fucked over?Like not being raped or used at all

Eh, my child wasn't all the bad, considering it was just one choice away from two lovers harem ending. It was more tragic than anything.

The ones i hate are the ones where Sekai or Kotonoha have sex with Taisuke, because he is somehow a bigger asshole than makoto.

The Two Lovers harem ending is one where neither of them are raped/used. It's kind of hard to get.

It's easy to get an ending where kotonoha is not used by taisuke, but molesting on the train makes this much harder.

She doesn't get raped if you go on her route, so pretty much all of them from what I remember. In turn, Sekai gets raped instead.

Makoto isn't really the protagonist for Cross Days. If I remember right, Overflow actually wrote Makoto to be at his worst in that game so the player would feel better about trying to steal Kotonoha away from him.
You can try but one of the heroines will always be raped no matter what choice you make. Pick Kotonoha and Sekai is forcibly taken by Makoto's horrible friend. Pick Sekai and you get the idea. There are still good endings but you have to be prepared to make some stupid choices sometimes.
Yes, her best ending. Makoto white knights her from the bullies and spends all of his time making her happy. The trade off for it though is seeing Sekai at her lowest while her friend gives you shit since she thinks you're being a horrible boyfriend to her. That whole sequence is stupid since you can actually make Makoto befriend Sekai again but he still gets chewed out by her best friend.

Dual Yandere Love is olev.

Nice.I don't really care about Sekai,she's a manipulative bitch.

Isn't possible for YOU(feminine male main character) to get raped in cross days? or end up as Makoto's mistress?

I have to agree. They both love makoto and the harem ending is the only one where they're both happy. It'd honestly be selfish not to have them both.

>mfw the director of school days is also the director of Digimon Tri.

bet you are one of those digimon posters

What one of those?

Does anyone know a guide to unlocking all the sex scenes? I've done a significant number of the good endings and I'm still missing like 10 of them, are there some sex scenes which are only available in the bad endings?

>Hikari is a piece of shit whore
But Hikari has the best ending in both translated games.

which ending in HQ? the sexfriend or the makoto for everyone?

because those are both shit
sexfriend is slightly better, because she isn't his pimp, more like he's her baby daddy.

Everyone's Makoto is only slightly better than Goodbye Sekai ending.

Yes. Chasing after Makoto is one of the worst things to do in that game. During his route, you get raped by a bunch of men while cross-dressing. I think Taisuke is one of the people who plan it. The ending to it however is one of the better ends in the game. Makoto becomes a better person who promises to help fix Kotonoha's yandere side while staying with his new girlfriend (male).
While not the best, her ending in School Days was decent enough. For some reason, I liked the sex friend ending.

The Sexfriend ending wasn't that bad, it's just clear that Hikari doesn't really love Makoto and just loves the sex. So it's kind of disgusting to see her get her way when the more deserving Sekai is cuckqueened. Also unlike Kotonoha, Sekai does not like being cuckqueened.

I love the Shiny days ending where Sekai gets cucked by her mom, Setsuna's mom, and Setsuna. Was disappointed there was no 4some scene.

It's been years since I played but no doubt Setsuna's pregnant ending in HQ was the best to me. I'm pretty sure I felt like she was the most deserving of a happy end after dealing with so much of Sekai's shit for so long while denying her own feelings. Especially right after going through and getting the bad ends/rape and whatnot in sekai and kotonoha's routes, setsuna's is comparatively refreshing. 2nd best for me would be Otome's route. Makoto reaches the point where he's totally just fed up with sekai and kotonoha's shit and after Otome mentions she wanted to talk to him, it's like she's the escape choice. Rather than picking one of the two crazy girls you can take a chance on the osananajimi tsundere girl that's always looked after you. At the time I just picked her choice right at the last second out of curiosity and was really happy with how it turned out. She also had some of the best H scenes in the game.

As far as worst ends go, probably the solo good/bad ends for kotonoha and sekai. The solo good ends end up with one of them damaged beyond repair and the bad ends naturally end up with one or more of them dead including the MC even if he deserves it sometimes. The polygamy route was pretty good but still felt like a cop out to me. Everyone's Makoto ending was also pretty shit because everyone ends up either broken or disappointed in one way or another.

I haven't gotten around to any of the other games but plan to eventually.

That's a fair assessment, but Otome's route also seems kind of like a cop-out, because we never really see all the things which happen to the other girls.

Sup Forums is a normalfag board now.

>director of the anime directed utawarerumono season 2
>a linear vn, and he still managed to fuck up completely

It's like Otome was always there for Makoto, looking over him. They've know each other for a while but don't talk much because they have different friends and she's pretty tsundere towards him. When she finally worked up the courage to say something to him, it just happened to be during a time that he was struggling between choosing sekai and kotonoha. Maybe she noticed that and wanted to tell him her feelings before it was too late. When he chooses Otome it feels more like he's realizing that while she's kind of noisy she really cares about him and was there for him when he didn't know what to do. The ending where they're always arguing but get along really well kind of portrays that template tsundere romance and feels really genuine. As far as I could tell, him picking otome at that time was before the boiling point of kotonoha or sekai so neither of them goes off the deep end and neither gets hurt too much. There's no exposition but it felt like they go on with their lives if not disappointed a bit.

>what are the best endings?
I'm His Wife (pregnant Setsuna), since her romance is far superior to anything both Sekai and Kotonoha have to offer.
Also Earnest Feelings Requited (Otome end) is pure gold:
>dumb bitch #1 Kotonoha tries to fuck over Sekai by lying about Makoto dating Otome
>dumb bitch #2 Sekai believes her unconditionally and acts like a dumb bitch
>Sekai accuses Makoto who dindu nuffin
>Kotonoha tries to use the situation to get into his pants in the most blatant and obnoxious way possible
>Makoto gets tired of their shit
>absolute madman tells them both to fuck off
>Kotohona's scheme backfires magnificently and guides Makoto's dick straight into Otome's vagina

Are you going to ignore the timeline where Otome tells Taisuke to rape Kotonoha?

Was that the same route? Like I said I'm pretty fuzzy but either way Otome is a good girl. You could say the same about the others for literally killing makoto.

Youko was a blessing in Shiny Days, her route was lewd as fuck, but also very unrealistic given that all all maloto had to do was pronounce setsuna’s name wrong wich makes the waitresses think you want to see youko, and she gets all over his dick extremely quick

>Play
Ha, watch the anime you nerd.

Well he didn't pronounce her name wrong but said a random name as a joke and it just happened to be a name of someone there. Her being all over his dick is just because she's a natural semen demon. I agree with you, and it was also pretty dumb that she forgot to call him to say she was going on a business trip.

I just came here to say that Makoto's mom is best girl

What the fuck are you talking about? Sekai is the biggest bitch in the world, trying to hook Makoto up with Kotonoha while also going for him, that indecisive bitch is what caused every death and every bad ending, you should played blind to feel the true frustration, no matter what Makoto does, that bitch turns it south, if you try to be faithful you'd still have Sekai fucking your shit up, it's basically shown in the very first act before the player get control, she kisses him.
Kotonoha isn't bad, while being a stupid manipulative faggot that only knows how to use her body and can't say no to getting her ass fucked, she's still decent and a good choice.
Makoto is as bad as your bad choices so most of the time it's the player's fault.

Is it just me or Shiny days is truly reallllly fun. I was so sad when i got no route left to play.

Lack of Mexican tier drama. There's really no "What you're treating a girl nice? Well let's have someone else rape the other!"

The last spoiler part was the most infuriating thing about her route, not telling makoto about her trip set up a whole fucking event with Setsuna and misunderstandings on top of forgetting her cellphone for fucks sake, the good thing about that is that it allowed Makoto to warm up towards Sekai and get the ending with Youko/Sekai/Makoto wich was amazing

so is this translated/available in english?

I didnt liked how Setsuna had a real chance of snatching Makoto on almost all routes.

I liked it a lot because Setsuna was MC and it was more chill compared to School days. I think they did a good job with the endings too and had good main girls to side girl ratio.

Yes jastusa.com/school-days-hq
jastusa.com/shiny-days

Cross Days Translation when?

Yeah Taisuke sucks

>Spoiler Alert
>recently read School Days
>blogging on Sup Forums
Are you new to anime, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums? No one cares about spoilers here except newfags.

Why isn't there more of this? Why must nip shit taste always ruin everything?

>Mom Days

Otome had the best route in both School and Shiny days. Her love always seemed the most sincere out of all of them. It's too bad she had to share her only route with her sister in Shiny days. Though Karen is also cute.

Here's something really weird about this game: The game ACTIVELY tries to fuck you ever. When I started the game on a blind playthrough, I was thinking "Wow, Kotonoha's pretty hot, and Makoto really wants to fuck her. Let's focus on her, then."

The game does everything it can to create drama. I didn't response to any of Sekai's advances, and Makoto fucked Kotonoha for the very first time during the school festival. But even after that, he kept trying to get into Sekai's panties! There's one event where he outright states that he loves Sekai, that I couldn't get to repeat - I think the flags fucked up somewhere.

WHY WON'T YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU?

Overflow games are notorious for having bugs that fuck up your event flags. On my first play-through, I had a hell of a time trying to unlock Otome's route since it kept kicking me onto others.

Summer Days best days

Momkoto is the cutest

I believe you can get on Otome's route if you never choose any option except for when it's about her.

The moms are seriously the best characters. I'd buy a game centered around them in a heartbeat.

She does not really get cucked as they force her to become pregnant too.

>Basically impossible to impregnate one Saionji without ending impregnate (or being forced to impregnate) other as well.
Why is that?

Reminder that Kotonoha x Sekai is canon.

Here is the oyakodon you ordered.

WHERES THE DRIVE

>Play Shiny Days
>Decide to rape Kokoro
>Next day get to see Kotonoha and her Mom being worried about Kokoro shutting herself up in her room and refusing to eat and to talk to anyone
Never felt this bad for fapping to a rape scene.

just keep going till she likes it

well,when strip battle days 2 came out,overflow were on the brink of shutting down and disbanding
so strip battle days just had to sell well or they were doomed
luckily if i remember,back then,the anons from here and /h/ actually bought and imported copies and tweeted the box of the game they received and also asked them to make a milf days game i remember correctly
and right now,they are quite stable
so maybe,just maybe we might get another proper days game in a few years,with milfs too if we are lucky

Doesn't Kotonoha kill Makoto and the other pedophile in one of the endings if you do that?

never said you were getting away with it

Can you even get away with fugging her?

Yes. In some endings, you fuck the entire family.

Soon

What's this from?

think about it user, what does her name means?

>Makoto isn't really the protagonist for Cross Days. If I remember right, Overflow actually wrote Makoto to be at his worst in that game so the player would feel better about trying to steal Kotonoha away from him.
Manlet-kun isn't trying to steal Kotonoha, though. His scheme is to hook Kotonoha back up with Makoto, despite the fact that Cross Days flows from a route in School Days where Makoto explicitly chose Sekai but was just too much of a little bitch to properly break up with Kotonoha.
The Murderous Manlet is still the worse person, though.
>The ones i hate are the ones where Sekai or Kotonoha have sex with Taisuke, because he is somehow a bigger asshole than makoto.
Taisuke's fate was pretty much sealed when the Pure Mail faggot assfucked him because he mistook him for his sister in a dark room.
There was nothing that could've been salvaged in him.

Sekai means something?

Will the rest of the games ever get translation or will I be forced too learn Japanese?

Nothing, it's just something an artist did because it was cool.

Any route that has the bathtub scene in it does it for me desu

Are Overflow completely bankrupt? Are we ever gonna get another proper visual novel game from them?

I watched the ending of this and felt like a comedy disguised as tragedy

CHADkoto did nothing wrong