Yfw the president replaced someone who was a commander at the battle of 73 easting with yosemite sam

>yfw the president replaced someone who was a commander at the battle of 73 easting with yosemite sam

also john bolton was also a vietnam war dodger yet he is completely pro war. the definition of a chicken hawk.

why did he do this?

Attached: mcmaster-bolton1521758941.jpg (320x213, 18K)

>why did he do this?

Cause he and Bolton have something in common, both are chicken hawks who dogged the draft in Vietnam.

SAVAGE

>why did he do this?

Needs shabbos goy to help shield him from the deep state jews trying to impeach him so Pence can get the war with Syria+Iran going.

Attached: good goy.jpg (1024x1000, 121K)

because Iran is next

To appear like a madman and have a strong starting position in a middle East peace negotiation.

>peace negotiation.

Bolton's "peace" negotiations is:

Do we bomb you, or bomb you and send ground troops?

Attached: FireShot Capture 008 - Trump Got A Medical Draft Deferment F_ - https___whatdonaldtrumpliedaboutye.p (891x4360, 1.56M)

>a vietnam war dodger
Why do the Left always think this is a criticism?

Attached: wut.png (5000x5000, 412K)

k E k

>why do you think that cowardice should be criticized?
I personally would like it if i am not led by a proven coward that would put himself first and the country second.

Exactly, Trump gets to be the man of reason in negotiations. You work with Trump or he lets his dog eat you.

Who's the last dem president that actually served?

JFK probably.

Is this b8?

>led by a proven coward
you just described the entire DNC

I wish I could see inside the Pentagons main war room and see the board for myself.

I bet it is huge complex and detailed.

such fags

It was Carter actually.

>Savage
Go back to Plebbit

one thing I never understand even if you are completely blue pilled on jews is why does everyone need to help israel. do they even offer anything or is everyone just a good goy