Hey you know what's funny? I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today

Hey you know what's funny? I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today.

Not sure if brainlet or underage.

haha

>I always thought dogs laid eggs
W-What?

You are too young to know this.

Haha I get it
Took me a minute though that is from long ago

For sure underage.

I though babies are born thru the ass until I was like 18 so i understand you OP

just make sure nobody irl finds out

I have something new for you:
Why is the inner planet of earth hot?

This manga is like reading about some guy playing minecraft

source? reverse search is'n't giving me anything

bump

Isekai nonbiri something

>inside
No such thing spherecuck.

The center is so heavy, it attract heat so it won't dissipate into outer space.

I refreshed the page by mistake, good think I saved a screen shot because of related captcha

>making screenshots of captcha
How new are you?
Have you never considered the possibility that you might be able to right-click the image to save it?
>that post
You sound underage.

>Have you never considered the possibility that you might be able to right-click the image to save it?
the captcha was related to the discussion because of read file name, saving the captcha without the comment would defeat the purpose
>You sound underage.
great, I am constantly told I look underage, I am constantly mistaken for a woman at the phone, and now on text too?

If only you could copy text and post it too. I mean only a retard couldn't copy the text and save the image and post it to have both together again. Too much effort anyways for a shitpost though.

You also sound like a woman in terms of your attitude.

Because of Hell

if only I could unrefresh a page and copy the text which just disappeared

guess that's the result of being rejected by the boys play groups when i was a kid, good thing that's over