Balkans are not slav

Balkans are not slav genetically. We need to dispel this notion that Balkans are slav. Small group of Slavs just imposed their language on then native population of Balkans and didn't impact genetics much. Balkans look nothing like real slavs (Russians, Poles..) and have their own look. Which is much better you have from Mediterranean to Germanic look, but mostly tan/brunette Med look. Which is 10 times better then looking like East slav menace. Serbs, Bulgarians... are more Native Balkan and Croats, Bosniaks are more Dinaric. And Dinarics are connected to Ostrogoths German tribes, hence they are tall, have light features and look closer to Germans

Attached: 11111.png (1280x892, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur mom gay lol

Why do they behave like Slavs

OP's also NOT a faggot.

>Serbs, Bulgarians... are more Native Balkan and Croats, Bosniaks are more Dinaric.
wrong faggot

Attached: balkan halpomemes.png (794x546, 147K)

Slovenians are Austrians
Croats are Goths
Serbs are Slavs/Roach rape bb
Romanians are Dacians/Roman rape bb
Bulgarians are Thracians
Greeks are Ancient/Roach rape bb
Bosnians are Serbo-Croats/Roach rape bb
Albos are Illyrians
Makedonians are Bulgarians

EZ Balkans

>Serbs are Slavs/Roach rape bb

sage

Attached: turks and balkan.png (654x777, 441K)

>serbia
>l1
>8

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIET

Actually, salvic languages originated in the balkans

Balkaners are literally the Slavest Slavs

>slavic languages originated in the balkans

Attached: 243.png (899x547, 33K)

lmao who gives a shit what we are. Bottom line is not wh*Te, and able to spell your doom

I don't know. Croats and Slovens look white to me desu

this desu

Attached: 182975_budjanovci_ff.jpg (1000x641, 96K)

UR MUM is goth, wait, she probably is, fuck

Jovan Deretić

slovenes are cucks and croats are NOT wh*Te

now i understand

Attached: white croats .jpg (700x394, 82K)

>wh*Te
why do you post like a nigger?

*goat

>wh*Te
another nigger poster

of course balkanoids are not Slavs

Slavs are white balkanoids are gypsy and Turkish shitskins

this is why the place is fucked up, got to get rid of the niggers holding down the countries

kys di*Spora

shiieeet

Attached: IMG_20180323_134830.png (1080x1268, 1.29M)

most of the inherited slavic culture, language plus the alphabet

plus as far as I know genetically have a strong slavic admixture especially serbia which I think was over 30%

prvi etnicki cist hrvat kojeg sam video u zivotu

>plus as far as I know genetically have a strong slavic admixture especially serbia which I think was over 30%
seewe're dinaric masterrace not slavs (wh*Tes)

bix nood mothafucka

Attached: CRNA LEGIJA.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Yeah, pretty much. That's why they so ingrateful about us freeing them from roachrape. They became the eternal roach themselves.

Kroz Imotski kamioni žure, voze crnce Francetića Jure

>accepting your slavic heritage is now offensive to the serbian

I will never understand you people

We were Native Europeans.
Everyone else should get the fuck out of Europe and return to Africa or other shithole they came from.
t. Croat

Umm, no sweetie.
You may not like it, but this is what peak phenotype looks like.

Attached: 1492634722333.jpg (512x491, 72K)

first we kick out shiptars from our sacred land and then everyone else

Attached: nebeski srbi.png (1299x177, 26K)

No shit Sherlock, took you a while to figure this out, there goes your superior crusader IQ kek

AYO HOL UP

They are mutts. Btw so are czechs, austrians and hungarians. Only pure whites are the nordics

fuck off Varg

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
>At this point, a reinforcement of 1,500[23] Serbian knights under the command of Stefan Lazarević proved critical.[6] Sigismund's force was overwhelmed. Convinced to flee, Sigismund and the Master managed to escape by fisherman's boat to the Venetian ships in the Danube.
Based Turkvassal

To be honest, Russians disgust me. I mean the way they look. They look like a bunch of Vikings that had sex with mongols and then starved for 1000 years

WE

Well that what they are duh, the Rurikovich were literal Nordmen called Ruriks

t. Sashko Vargovski

umad yboy? Slav(e)s are the BLACKS of Europe

no, you got it all wrong
we're BLACK dinaric bulls, not slavecucks

The thing that troubles me is that pliny the elder wrote a short line about the "arivates", a people that (among others) invabited the pannonian region. It's the only writing about it. If you speak, you know that it's basically the same word as "hrvat" (croat).

It's the only info we have so I'm not making any theories, even tho it would be much MUCH less far fetched than the stupid iranian theories inferred from "horobathos", which doesn't even have the same number of syllabes and shit.

DELET

Attached: 1512340948316.png (408x960, 238K)

This is the generic white. If you mixed all whites in a pot I'd expect them to look like these frat boys.

Duh, forgot to add that plint the elder was a first century nigga. It doesn't mean anything because we will never ever know more, but it's out there.

pliney was around in the 2nd century

Croats (and Serbs) claim to have arrived in the Balkans in the 7th century so that theory doesn't make sense.

honestly the balkans is kind of a Brazil when it comes to phenotypes, there are many super pale and super blonde people and there are many who look like Georgians and Armenians with everything you can think of in between

fakat smo staro jevrejsko preme

That's the reason I posted it. It clashes with the 7th century theory. Else it would not be interesting to point out at all. As I said "arivat" and "hrvat" is basically the same word spelled differently.

>wh*Teboi trying to equate DINARICs with wh*Tes
come and say that to their face, i dare you

Attached: hitlerko.jpg (996x562, 58K)

Based Radovan Damjanovic

>La creatura 33% Amerimutt
>white
good one Bobane

And we can't infer a theory from it because othter than a short description from pliny pointing out they live in pannonia (partly present day croatia) there's nothing else.

It's odd.

>Slovenians are germanized Serbs
>Croats are catholilcized germanized italianized Serbs
>Serbs are Serbs
>Romanians are dacian and thracians with romanized language
>Bulgarians are a mixed tribe
>Greeks are Greeks
>Bosnians are muslimized Serbs
>Albos are shitstains from Cuacasus
>Makedonians are Serbs