What are "common sense" gun control laws?

What are "common sense" gun control laws?

Attached: 1519918132231.gif (250x259, 3.96M)

Just turn in your guns, goy!

repealing the 2nd

Everyone must be armed.

Pretty much. Fpbp.

disarmament

Disarm all democrats. Especially The Fudds.

No guns for black people seemingly like it would be common sense.

Letting rich liberals with the highest crime rates in thier cities and zero knowledge of guns fuck up thw second amendment like they do in their high crime cities.

Forcible gun buy back. Overly expensive federal gun insurance (that you can't hope to afford).

Common sense gun laws are where they take all your guns away and you submit to the will of international bankers and their Judeo-Luciferian intentions for mankind.

electronic registry

no one will use their guns for violence then

Make gun ownership illegal

I agree with the nip.

Squeeze the trigger, don't yank it.

Aim small, miss small.

based nip

Repeal the NFA

To be fair allowing people with a history of mental illness to own guns is pretty fucking stupid

>sense

It’s since you dumb fuck

A myth

No guns for whites but every other race is allowed open carry regardless of age or criminal record.

There are none. We have more than enough laws on the books.
Just leave us the fuck alone, and we won't shoot you. This is the way it's worked since the inception of the country.

Common sense gun laws... See UK gun laws.

That's what they consider common sense gun law. Or perhaps it's because only America has a 2nd Amendment, that makes it very uncommon, and the common sense thing to do would be to repeal it completely...

No it's not.

Make everybody who purchases a gun sign a contract that says they will not use the gun for illegal purposes. If they use the gun for something illegal, they'll go to jail.

use both hands to shoot niggers

Attached: URBANDANCECLASS.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

Mental health evaluation, extended waiting periods in all 50 states, raising the age limit to purchase a firearm, and mandatory firearm training.

Attached: 3455466.jpg (634x632, 98K)

Only gubmit and criminal niggers can have guns, everyone else has to register their plastic butter knives.

Attached: 4EA6867C-9C2A-45E2-AA3D-9142A899CEE2.png (610x460, 311K)

"common sense" Is just a buzzword in this case. I have no idea why people are obsessed with this wedge issue, guns in the USA are like the democrats version of abortion, when you want to lose just start talking about it.

In reference to the bombings in Austin, are the package bombs to blame, or is the person that made them to blame?

Attached: pepe10.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Mandatory firearm ownership of all citizens.

Basted Nipple

Attached: 1513744045125.jpg (800x800, 237K)

i would have thought making firearms safety training a part of the national curriculum would be the most sensible thing to do in a country with comparatively relaxed gun control laws.

desu i don't know why education systems in general don't make self defence classes mandatory, every citizen should have at least a basic idea of how to defend themselves for their own safety if nothing else

Two hands and proper stance.