This is what wil happen to you conservatards if you start acting tough irl

this is what wil happen to you conservatards if you start acting tough irl

Attached: 1520559084639.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Nigs gonna nog I guess

lel I carry a knife.

that nigger would be on the ground bleeding if that was me

>Acting like a hard-ass on pol
What's the fucking point, you cuck

Also, is there any context to this webm? Any kind of story or aftermath?

Store owner/manager should be shooting that animal.

whitey was an alt right kkk member telling the black to go back to africa

point is self defense, bleeding nog or anyone for that fact

>young chimp
>old man
Young chimp attacks old man and unsurprisingly wins.

That's why you can't a gun if you can't protect yourself

To the bathroom at night yeah I know Krautnigger

>young chimp
>old man
Young chimp attacks old man and unsurprisingly wins.

That's why you carry a gun if you can't protect yourself

What the big can take some insults. They have such thin skin.

This is what happens to niggers and libcucks when they nig irl

Attached: antifa_btfo_hahahahahahaaha.jpg (634x501, 68K)

All niggers should be shot on sight.

nah m9 I'm not one of them deluded westie cunts.
Got mugged and shanked in the thigh by gypsies in 9th grade and have carried one ever since.
Got me out of a few sticky situations desu. It's not a supreme gentleman blade, but a small stinger you poke someone's diaphragm out.

Every time I see clips like this, I just keep remembering that Japan doesn't have this problem. Weird, right? A lack of crime and a lack of brown people. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

I'm sure anybody could ground that nog.
His form is shit and he leaves his vitals and face open for a jab or kick.

Sounds like he was just trying to improve the quality of his community with the suggestion.

Niggers arent viol......

If a nigger grabs a phone out of my hands, I'm not talking to him, I'm grabbing the gun out of my pocket and going full Moonman.

...did he get caught?

>This is what happens to niggers and libcucks when they nig irl

Attached: Meanwhile In Seattle Girl Gets Rocked Twice For Pepper Spraying A Random Guy! Video_1.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>You know why you only ever see blacks attacking whites online?
Whites are dumb enough to get caught on CCTV all of the fucking time.

Attached: 1519144811588.webm (354x360, 2.5M)

meanwhile in Africa

Attached: 4ttwe.webm (198x360, 2.05M)

Oh look a nigger acting irrationally violent. What a shock. It's good that this video exists though. It reminds us all exactly who we're up against least we never forget. Don't be the next victim. Don't fall into the Eurocentric trap of believing all cultures have the same values and behave the same as yours. They don't. Train to prepare yourself. Carry a firearm or some weapon at a minimum. Speak up in your communities and use the law to rid these scum where you can. Stop these animals from raping and murdering everything you love.

Attached: Sons of Anarchy.jpg (500x491, 31K)

WHOLE CROWD SHOULD BE SHOT.

The second a nigger gets tough with you you have to go completely fucking ballistic.

That guy pulled his energy back hoping he could get out of a physical confrontation and this is how it ends.

As soon as someone touches you in a hostile manner you rip their fucking throat out without warning.

Yes, let's forget the Yakuza, et al.

>Relax
>Around blacks
Pick one

It's true that Japan has little crime thanks to not having any niggers.
Don't forget the yakuza though. Organised crimes are quite different. Think Capone if he never got caught.

He din do nuffin he wuz a good kid

He wouldn't have had this problem if he were carrying a concealed pistol.

wtf is wrong with these people

try me

they are savages

The Yakuza is not purely a criminal organization. They do also contribute to their communities. After the Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami in 2011 they sent hundreds of trucks filled with aid supplies. They also have a code of honor that spells their aim as that of a humanitarian agency, though I don't know enough to say how well they are truly adhering to that. Admittedly this is similar to what you might see in Latin American with the gangs and cartels.

so its ok for nogs to be violent? i'm glad you crazy lefties can at least finally admit that blacks are incredibly violent and aren't compatible with western civilization. we made a mistake freeing them, we should have driven them into the sea.

This is what i think when the media says "muh unarmed black man ;_:" they dont need to be armed to be hazardous

Attached: Pepe+plz_e011b3_6285202.jpg (540x539, 40K)

does anyone think blacks check whites to keep whites from being violent nogs. feels like if blacks weren't violent nogs then whites would replace them as the violent nogs

From what I've read, there was tremendous social chaos after the war and the democratisation of Japan.
The yakuza had long existed as an underground phenomenon, composed of people whose parents died in war, outcasts etcetera, and during the post-war period they managed to keep Japan from sliding into public anarchy by both providing a family for those who were otherwise more violence inclined, and maintaining law and order on the streets, if only to best serve their own interests.

I guess they're just tired

20 years in prison for chimping out.

Hope that little stunt is worth tossing salad for that long.

yeah one jab or kick is going to stop 200lbs of negroid rage
>has only seen fights on tv

he never had a chance to pull one even if he did
at this point it's up to the worthless bystanders

what makes you think he was caught?
none of the other 3 people there stopped him

he was caught. I believe the heist got him $37 and was sentenced to 15+ years

>GENOCIDE NOW

Attached: 4276537073590240513.png (412x655, 583K)

Also some people think that dealing with nogs is like dealing with other human beings but when the expect a rational behavior the get the chimp.

>those finishing blows

Attached: 1477903364291.gif (500x408, 3.63M)

and i guarantee you the old white man is now a concealed carrier and he'll shoot and kill a nigger the next time one even looks at him funny. this happens all the time.

God I hate niggers.

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS

>this idiot counted money in front of a nog
>he didnt take him down immediately and body slam him into the racks

he kind of deserved it, liberal for sure.

>counting money infront a nigger

even as a person who never seen a real nigger IRL i know thats a big mistake

always remember, there is no shame in running from niggers.

money can always be replaced.

Naaaah, not me nigger. I'm no manlet and I've been throwing hands since I was a little. White people are mostly afraid of "getting in trouble", and were raised to act proper, so they react accordingly, and try to deescalate or flee instead of fight. Well that's not the cut of my jib, I was raised in a family of boxers and collegiate wrestlers. You come at me sideways and I will straighten you right the fuck out quick fast.This life style choice has resulted in me being arrested a couple times for beating the piss out of unruly trash, but in the end, it was worth it. Protect yourself at all times, and come out fighting, you pussies.

Attached: 1450938_626904190681904_1232408617_n.jpg (500x380, 19K)

>he didnt try to lay and pray on him for 5 rounds because we know dem white bois cant box LEL

Nope

>be stereotyped for being violent in the blink of an eye
>hate that stereotype
>whitey in 2018 says mean shit to you
>chimp the fuck out and fulfill your stereotype

shows their intelligence, the left keeps trying to say blacks are not violent over and over again, and blacks keep failing their only chance to be seen as not subhumans.

Yes there is. If a nigger is mugging you the proper response is to shoot him.

>even as a person who never seen a real nigger IRL i know thats a big mistake
consider yourself incredibly lucky.

Attached: egypt.png (692x663, 373K)

Attached: 1520762346375.webm (202x360, 1.94M)

This

KARA BOGA

wh*Tes finally get what they deserve, acting though in the internet is all that you have left, because in real life you know what happens

Attached: you.jpg (600x750, 26K)

wtf

I enjoy these