Thought: The stupid blonde stereotype is a jewish invention to destroy the beauty of the aryan race

Thought: The stupid blonde stereotype is a jewish invention to destroy the beauty of the aryan race.

Attached: bring-on-the-beautiful-blondes-50-photos-22.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600.jpg (600x653, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.osu.edu/news/2016/03/21/blond-intelligence/
livestrong.com/article/13708033-its-official-blondes-have-a-higher-average-iq-than-brunettes/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3504070/They-not-dumb-blondes-Women-natural-hair-colour-intelligent-brunettes-red-heads.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay away from blonde women, wog

That is a good point. Hadn’t thought of this.

You 've been brainwashed by the jews. Blondes are the best, that's why they are attacked the most.

Brunettes are degenerate pieces of race-mixing shit.

Blonde haired blue eyed women are really beautiful thus naïve.

It's mostly an invention of non-blonde women.

>pic related has dyed hair

Kepp in mind, if you are not blonde you should not date a blonde girl

I always figured it came about because dumb party girls paint their hair blonde, and then just became synonymous with being blonde. But then I heard some vague thing about it being an old classist reference to surfs who's hair got blonde working in the sun

*dye. I'm tired

Blondes are the best. That's why I don't want wogs like you touching them

Blonde women call themself stupid.

kek

>>The dumb female blonde is a staple of Hollywood movies, such as Reese Witherspoon in “Legally Blonde.” Amazon currently sells many joke books that poke fun at blondes’ perceived lack of intelligence.
>Hollywood indoctrinating people that the aryan role model of beauty is dumb, worthless, only used for sex.

>>The study of 10,878 Americans found that white women who said their natural hair color was blonde had an average IQ score within 3 points of brunettes and those with red or black hair.

stupid blond meme is actually the most pure white christian meme ever, since it caters to the patriarchal side in a slimey old man. it exists to sell the dream of a pliable housewife who does what her man says. It's Sup Forums personified.

But what about the menless blonde woman doing dumb shit?

Blondes are the albinos of the white race

Found the shill.

You probably have never met a blonde bimbo in your life have you?

Also >muh blond hair and blue eyes meme
basically gives away the fact that you are a painfully obvious shill, nordcucks were living in africa-tier mud huts and raiding like barbarians in the early middle ages meanwhile the romans made the greatest civilization in history 2000 years before, also see pic related.

Sage in all fields.

Attached: 1516559592937.jpg (1278x636, 348K)

Oh fuck why does Sup Forums continuously do this to me?

Attached: 1503521494054.gif (646x466, 494K)

I have a thing for blondes
>memeflagging 56% mutt

The first sign of "human" life in europe was far above africa before white came.

How’d the get the stupid blondes to play along?

Attached: 858A4D56-157B-4B14-A358-BF1630D81730.jpg (633x848, 203K)

Is this the actress? Is this Weinstein's bathroom?

damn...

All women are dumb, but blondes can become famous and successful regardless of that.

Attached: woman_stem.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

let me repeat myself
>The study of 10,878 Americans found that white women who said their natural hair color was blonde had an average IQ score within 3 points of brunettes and those with red or black hair.
You met a blonde bimbo, all blondes are bimbos, case closed. Thanks Sherlock.
How did the jews make the whole world play along to their propaganda on so many things?

pic related

so, basically (((feminists)))

Stockholm syndrome, dude. Do you even swedish?

Attached: dumb blonde stereotype.png (1367x1493, 353K)

Are you agreeing with me, or are you a woman perhaps?

Blondes are overrated.

I want to see more brunettes.

The only reason I can think of that caused the stereotype is that blondes, being naturally more eye cathing, tend to not try to be smart or prove anything to their mates and focus more on their appearance like normal women should.

Blondes are the most degenerate women.
They are lazy an useless. I only use them for sex.

No, that's actually what happened. The "stupid blonde" joke was perpetrated by Jews in Hollywood to demean white people, and especially white women.

>Tfw blonde
>Tfw very slender physique
>Tfw big blue eyes
>Tfw male
I would've hit the genetic jackpot had I been female.

I think it's more that there were a lot of fake blond ditzes in old movies. In more recent decades, a lot of dumbfuck brunettes have started to bleach their hair, making it appear as if blonde women are stupid, when in reality it's the brunettes with bleached hair who give them a bad reputation.

In reality, blondes have the highest IQ among women, almost 3 points ahead of black haired women.

news.osu.edu/news/2016/03/21/blond-intelligence/

>swede
You practically are female

It's literally a Jewish meme. ''Dumb blondes'' are mostly fake blondes.

livestrong.com/article/13708033-its-official-blondes-have-a-higher-average-iq-than-brunettes/
>It's Official: Blondes Have a Higher Average IQ Than Brunettes
>They also learned the average IQ of blonde women was a tad bit higher than ladies with other hair colors — 103.2, compared to 102.7 for brunettes, 101.2 for redheads and 100.5 for those with black hair.
I wonder if they controlled for ethnicity. I don't think they did.

Attached: aryan goddessu.gif (500x342, 859K)

>I wonder if they controlled for ethnicity. I don't think they did.
They did. The link I posted says that they excluded blacks and spics from the test.

you are correct.

becasue you are a le 56

lost. fucking brilliant.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3504070/They-not-dumb-blondes-Women-natural-hair-colour-intelligent-brunettes-red-heads.html

Natural blondes have higher IQs.

Non-blonde bimbos dye their hair blonde because it's more exotic, that's why a lot of "blondes" are fucking idiots. My gf used to dye her hair blonde, and she's 100 % bimbo. Her real hair color is dark brown.

Kek, of course they did. Wouldn't want those numbers getting out

But they didn't adjust for Nordic vs Continental genetics. I doubt a blond nord have higher IQ than a brunette nord for instance. I bet a Nordic brunette have a higher IQ than a blond slav.

IQ maps of the US are actually fascinating to look at. The northern states where the Scandinavians settled collectively have the highest IQs, along with New England. Granted, the lack of minorities certainly plays a part.

Attached: IQlol.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

sound argument, i am in

Werent the Romans and Greeks the first to make these jokes?

Blondes are stupid, we all know it.
And you mad because 1 Jew is 10 times smarter than all your family combined.

>t. Shekel Lieberman

The gay nation speaks...

Attached: 1521580773174.png (584x553, 672K)

Einstein and Feynman were both Jewish.

Attached: 6ED6BE52-E1EB-4BDD-A601-423A6CEF1035.jpg (750x753, 112K)

>The stupid blonde stereotype is a jewish invention
There were no blonde Jewish women until Russia.

this woman is beyond beautiful anyone saying otherwise is just mad

>The northern states where the Scandinavians settled collectively have the highest IQs
and they are the most filthy liberal too, just like scandinavia...

Of cource it is.

Attached: 1521744726525.jpg (500x480, 36K)

nah, they really are retarded. they realize they can get whatever they want by playing dumb and being pretty, so they roll with it.

East Roman Empire. Lasted longest 1123 years. From Emperor Constantine to the Fall of Constantinople 1453.