Is Caesars Legion literally Sup Forums in a post-nuclear situation?

>wise to the NCR's bullshit
>LARPers in football equipment
>no drinking
>no drugs
>degenerates are crucified
>take no shit from anyone
>openly homosexual and love sucking dicks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI
archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=20145
youtube.com/watch?v=mg4FZuTBXLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fallout is not post-nuclear apocalypse, it is post-post-nuclear apocalypse. To answer your question, yes, Sup Forums and Caesar's legion are both losers.

I missed the homo part. Wtf?

its not true

If you "flirted" with dudes in NCR, they would say "its wise not to be that open friendly while in NCR... Funny, the Legion is more forgiving about that kind of thing"

There's only one person on Sup Forums that does that, and that is you, OP.

>NCR's bullshit
what could you possibly find about them that is worse than the legion

>believing raondom NCR soliders
where can you "flirt" with them?

/pol's/ legion would turn their enemies into traps

Some dude named "Major" Knight in one of the outposts I forgot which, maybe where you pick up Cass? Which is funny about Cass, if you mention you love dicks she will respond with "Ohh.. Oh no problem, I guess you have the Legion way of thinking. No judging"

Enclave > BoS > House > shit > Fiends > NCR > Legion
Is there actually any evidence of this being true in the Legion? I forget. It could just be NCR propaganda taken as fact by general populace.

Lol the first thing they did was literally start their own central bank.

They are also Californians, literally the degenerate state in the entire US

Literally all NCR lies. Faggotry has no place in the legion, they have plenty of slave women to rape.

i guess i have to install fallout again.
when i played i usually killed everyone for fun.
its a shame you cant replace ceasar.

as opposed to the legion? nah

in the fallout universe, nu-cali never existed. it still contained white people when it got nuked

You think they'd be cool with your anime habits, you little faggot?

>no drinking
>no drugs
>take no shit from anyone

>Sup Forums
No.

I don't even watch anime, is samurai jack an anime?

If you think about it, aren't all the gay people in the game anti-Legion? I think Veronica doesn't like them, but I don't remember if she will refuse to work with you if you join the Legion.

Even worse than that - it is western anime.

>If you think about it, aren't all the gay people in the game anti-Legion? I think Veronica doesn't like them, but I don't remember if she will refuse to work with you if you join the Legion.
Veronica doesn't have strong feelings about them. NCR are a bigger issue for her for obvious reasons.

The ncr generally tolerates homosex so it’s unlikely that they’d use it as an insult. Remember that the legion is based on the ancient romans.

Still a degenerate shithole that learned nothing from the fallout.

Big Empty > Everything

Some prefer something different.

Attached: FNV_Mr_House_Screen.png (800x500, 267K)

You've never been called a closet homo by a projecting leftist before? It's the same thing.

I remember one line from Veronica voicing displeasure at how the Legion treats their women, but now I remember that you have to destroy Brotherhood for Caesar, so she will become an enemy if you are Legion.

All the gays are anti-Legion.
Big Empty working for eternal Courier cyborg working for Omnissiah House is the ideal.

Caesars legion killed fags you moron. Ever gome to Westside and met the gay black prostitute?

Veronica doesn't care about anything but the brotherhood as far as her companionship is concerned. Legion affiliation requires you to destroy the brotherhood so she doesn't like that, but nothing else is relevant; it's not like boone where even doing legion sidequests gets him mad at you.

Why is most of western post-apo fiction so cartoonish? Even inetiionally over-the-top things like wh40k is more serious than this.

Attached: 1521057574351.gif (400x230, 980K)

Veronica only leaves if you get villified reputation with the brotherhood. If you can somehow mill them without doing that, or make hardin help the legion, you can keep her.

>or make hardin help the legion
I didn't know that was an option. Lesbians aren't real anyway, so Veronica doesn't count as gay.

Come think of it I don’t think I’ve been called a faggot by lefties in recent memory.

Are there any anti gays though?

Oops misread your post.

Source for that gif.

Never heard that dialogue.

>Ever gome to Westside
Rarely.

Elysium. A shit plot movie with outstanding tech design. Definitely worth a watch for the latter alone.

discord gg/fkMGhK

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 958K)

house > legion > ncr > anarchy

if your order is anything besides this you are probably a bitch faggot

No. The atlantean legion is literally Sup Forums in a *post civilization* world.

youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI

Attached: 2EF41614-984E-40A7-AD78-98BD2FC40F22.jpg (491x650, 115K)

The mysterious and deadly sea aryans.

Anarchy is preferable to the broken democratic system that is the NCR.

Are enclave fags the biggest cucks on the planet? They’re the Jewish-loving neocon elitist of the fallout universe.

>know that the war is coming
>hide everything they have
>go into stasis in bunkers
>have control of nearly all fuel after war
>are literally a prewar military vs sticks and stones losers
>get their ass kicked by a single guy

The enclave were an alright idea but I’m glad they’re gone from the series. The new Vegas factions are phenomenal however I wish the followers of he apocalypse were a bit more pushy

>They’re the Jewish-loving neocon
That is the NCR.

>legion
>not enclave
Enjoy having precisely 0 tech in a world with tons of pre war tech

Isn't high-end tech what essentially got the Enclave killed in the first place?

Or was it a tribal wearing their power armor that enabled a self-destruction on their very own high end HQ?

>not choosing literally fascist Enclave
>aesthetic as fuck
>most advanced faction
>literally tries to commit genocide multiple times

Enclave did nothing wrong.

God bless America ;_;7

>dixie.midi

>literally tried to commit genocide multiple times
>failed on all occasions

Why would I want to join failures user?

big fallout fan here which one are we talking about? I was thinking about going back and playing 1 and 2

The enclave are literally the US government will tons of inbreeding.

Reliance on high tech. Big empty though is centuries ahead of even the enclave in terms of tech.

>btfo'd by a tribal
>btfo'd again by an unexperienced young adult
>brought together by an autistic courier
lmao

New Vegas
Also known as the best fallout

The Enclave is
>White
>redpilled on the incest question
>value honor and loyalty
>hate traitors(BoS)
>hate mutants
>hate faggots
>hate Communists so much they destroyed the entire world with nuclear fire to kill them all
How can one faction be so based?

Attached: 1500140739294.png (2667x1500, 2.73M)

If they are so based then why they got owned by a tribal and then a second time by some pleb looking for his dad?

>white
you do realise that enclave has many black members, right?

because Sup Forums didn't write the story

All those types of societies have a love-hate relationship with homosexuality and practice it like in the prisons.

archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=20145

youtube.com/watch?v=mg4FZuTBXLw

>Hate mutants
You do realize Frank Horrigan is a mutant?

The word you are looking for is "antediluvian" and no, Atlantis was shitty, who the hell wants to live in a mysticism-dominated society where you are being ruled over by Nephilim and the descendants of the Line of Cain.

Atlantis got what it deserved and Atlantis 2.0 is coming in our time soon, a world government dominating each and every facet of our society and a leader from the bloodline of the Nephilim which will deceive and bring the world to destruction.

Those are slaves.
Horrigan is an Astartes.

>Astartes are genetically modified superhuman soldier
>Frank was a FEV abortion which turned into an ultra super mutant in power armor

Horrigan was a secret service member who got accidentally exposed to FEV and Enclave scientists thought it would be a good idea to modify and put power armor on him.

Pffh, they strapped shotguns to their wrists for punching people to death, what more tech do you need in the wasteland?

>t. enclave member on suicide watch
House always wins
Faggots

Yea we all saw how that worked out in the end lol

Is the Enclave the most cucked faction in fallout lore

Horrigan was a patriot who, though tragically was exposed to FEV, endured for his country and came out of the ordeal a stronger man. This talk of him being a mutant are lies from the actual mutants.

>Is the Enclave the most cucked faction in fallout lore
nah
that would be The Master and his army
You can fuck his shit up so much that he will commit suicide

Master - The JUST of fallout

Is Frank Horrigan literally the 56% meme?

>I am more human than you ever will be mutie

Attached: FO02_Frank_Horrigan.jpg (733x550, 244K)

They’re all mutts user...

Other than sealed vaults they are the only humans in NA.

Did horrigan btw confirm that all muties are dumb no matter how pure the original human is, or is he just really dimwitted?

Big empty > house. The big empty is the only faction that is so powerfull that is has to contain itself.

La Mutante...

Attached: Frank.png (535x242, 175K)

Do you remember any woman on the legion?

They had female sex slaves.

Yaeh, they were in the cages.

yes goyim play more vidya games!

in the context of New Vegas, House and Independent are the only choices

Attached: 1511374485055.jpg (241x300, 58K)

I thought it had a decent plot
>evil whypipo oppress all the beautiful melinated people of the world
>live inna space on fancy stainable space station
>sad w*te man with job gets mad that he's not up there as well
>destroys the only good part of humanity that's left by enabling more browns to thrive despite living in an already dying planet due to low resources

bait thread abort
>sage if you have to

Yes, they used them as pack mules

What? You thing the average legionary gets that puss?

That’s not frank...

>Cuckout.
You faggots should play Hotline Miami, the game is about killing Russians for 50 Blessings, an organization that says badass lines, like: "America is a tune, it must be sung together."

It also basically put a start to Fashwave.

Attached: Jacket.jpg (800x800, 256K)

Kinda, its another example of He writes correctly in wicked lines like Starship Troopers.

And Sawyer is a fucking disgusting neo liberal shithead, but hey Icewind Dale was really cool.

>forced degeneracy