Dark Souls: "Promotes White Supremacy" claims journalists

feministgamers.wordpress.com/2018/03/23/dark-souls-a-great-big-package-of-white-supremacy/

youtube.com/watch?v=UsntAcUZ9Hw

"You play as some random ass white guy 'self proclaimed knight' who joins forces with christian crusader knight Solaire, and you both fight monsters which represent colored people and minorities". All women are minute and have no personality. Fuck this bigoted shit. Fuck euro fantasy. Fuck your pride."

Attached: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (220x284, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

feministgamers.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would normally call you out for taking a wordpress site seriously, but these people eventually land jobs in the gaming industry which gives them capabilities to brainwash the youth.

i can't wait to watch these cunts burn in hell

Video game industry is doomed

He's half right

>Manus, father of abyss, primeval man
>Is a literal deformed bigger monkey with voodoo stick
>Ornstein is Israel
>Slough is America
>protecting an illusory giant woman of liberty in a walled police state of ivory towers

Miyazaki is black pulled as fuck

Yeah, so what?
A lot of people say a lot of dumb shit.
The whole purpose of any medium is to "brainwash" people with ideas they can not construe on their own

Wtf I love dark souls now

>feministgamers
So basically hairy landwhales that use mobile games once every few months when bored

And this is Gwyndolin, a literal tranny NPC in the game.
But of course you need to play it to figure it out, and those self-proclaimed feminist "gamers" don't play game at all.

Attached: Gwyndolin_Close_up..jpg (619x640, 96K)

>feministgamers.wordpress.com

literally unknown website
only 2 articles on it
stop shilling your garbage here.

Attached: 1518424292744.png (486x443, 29K)

If you didn’t love dark souls before you need to get gud

>Slough

>feministgamers

>you play some random ass white guy
But you can change the skin color of your character, if you want to play a dindun go for it.

WTF im going to finish dark souls now!

By the way how do i beat gravelord NEET-o
He fucks me up every time bruh...

Git good roastie

>wordpress site
>feministgamers

Take my sage and fuck off.

Attached: Sage.jpg (800x800, 75K)

>black pulled

We could all learn a thing or two from Dark Souls. Its an incredibly amazing series of games. Very old European themes and just general trad archetypes with all the characters. I cherish these games for sure.

Attached: DW2tCH_U8AAHm2W.jpg (1914x1134, 407K)

Females are retards and they can't comprehend males having fun without them. That's the most important premise when reading anything they write about male hobbies.
Look at what she's doing. She's picking a game that's meant for a specific target (which is the biggest consuming target of videogames) and whines and nags about it in the most stupid way (boohoo my gender is not represented the way I'd like it to be in this game!) when she has plenty of games out there that probably conform to her ideas. Also she could create her own games as well if she's so mad about it.

Anita did the same thing with some MOBA I think. Not sure if it was League of Legends or whatever. There are tons of MOBAs out there but she used the most hideous as an example.
A game that has a huge originality problem, not a sexist one. She said all female characters were the same (eye candy shit) but the problem is that male characters had similar issues (they were all lame copies of characters from comics and anime or even other videogames.
DotA doesn't have that problem, you have female gladiators covered in armour, you have female witches and priestesses, you have female monsters, etc.

It's complaining for the shake of it.

Attached: legion_commander_arcana_dota_2_1508291727_d6c6591c0[1].jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

praise the sun

>We could all learn a thing or two from Dark Souls

Like what?

>By the way how do i beat gravelord NEET-o
he's actually super easy try being less bad

>You play as some random ass white guy
How is this in any way an argument? Why should you not play as white character? How would they respond if someone said "random ass black guy" for games with nigger protags?

To git gud and learn when to roll.

>complaining about the best tits in a video game
opinion discarded.

we can agree that what he said it's just stupid

FUck u fgt

>now
fucking pleb

You have to customize your own character. You can be black female if you want. What is the problem?

>>>create-a-character has gender and skincolor options
>>>Literally a ring that lets you act as a male with feminine mannerisms

>>>Magical Sex changes in 2 and 3

Literally the most inclusive game series I can think of.

Like admiring European culture. I liked BB because it was themed after victorian bongland

Well its the same principle as what we all saw as boys playing old Zelda and Mario games. Its your hero's journey. A monumental task lies before you, there is a very real and tangible goal that you need to strive for. Its one of the oldest stories of western man, like Beowulf. Something you see a lot of in European folk lore.

Attached: DQ7see6XUAAwkNL.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

We can agree that you need to git gud.

>complaining for the shake of it.

This is what women are best at

These are the people who think white privilege is real despite the fact whites are the only race you can publicly discriminate against with no legal consequences and ignore how much the media demonises whites

shut up, Bitiel

Nagging

In the D&D universe there are items and magic that allows you to switch genders. Yet they found the necessity to include a transexual character that explicitly tells you about his condition... In a world that you can change your sex at will... Just ridiculous.

These bitches need to shut the fuck up

Attached: Dancer.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

>mfw

Attached: xgwG8DL.png (250x258, 138K)

I always wondered why it felt so right.

Attached: 1496186998411.png (1488x1488, 1.6M)

Nips confirmed for white supremacists.

These are the people who think white privilege is real despite the fact whites are the only race you can publicly discriminate against with no legal consequences and ignore how much the media demonises whites

Isn't Dark Souls developed by Japs?

Damn, never realized Dark Souls was this based.

>bigger

yes

wordpress is my favorite news source you fucking idiot

The list of things that AREN'T white supremacy grows ever smaller.

They have a problem with lc? She's black and female, what else do they want? Templar assassin is a tranny, so they have that too. They have no reason to hate DotA

>you beat her by smacking her ass till she dies

just like real women then

probably the most sexualized female in the game which is saying something. but those dumb fucks wouldn't know that would they? Women are truly represented with big tits and ass like in Overwatch

Kill first skeletons. Hug NEETo and fuck his shit up. Run far far away when he's loading his AoE attack. Repeat until ded.

Find the great scythe. You're in the right location. I would do it start of the game

>probably the most sexualized female in the game

That's not Friede.

dont go to Neeto, wait for him to come to you, it makes it ten times easier

Attached: 1509367923303.gif (400x200, 134K)

Not only that but you can change the characters skin color to make them fucking green if u wanted to

What about the fully versatile character customazation??

Ahh shit sister friede

That is so retarded. Do they know that you could make your character non white and a woman? And there is no Christianity in the game. And the game is Japanese. Although it is indeed inspired by medieval Europe. Don't ruin one of my favorite games damn it.

Attached: 821.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

It's like Jack Thompson grew a pair of tits.

Attached: ldyulduldyldy.png (480x270, 237K)

you need a holy weapon to keep his skellys from reforming over and over

he's really not hard after you do that

No I used her as an example. A character that was used to be a white man transformed into a black woman that jokes about losing her moustache. It should be flawless for SJWs since she shows no meat, can be argued she's transgender and transracial and is actually one of the most badass characters in the game.

They complain about pic related which is from LoL.
And my point is that yes, there's a problem with that game but it's not about patriarchy in videogames, it's about having a shit team design and using bait for their main target audience which is boobs. If you're a woman and you don't like LoL you have HotS and DotA but they used LoL to vilify the entire industry.

Attached: uyUNSsH[1].jpg (1310x1800, 257K)

Ruining entertainment that men like is the only thing feminists know how to do.

That too, but these people don't play the games to start with, they just skim it on youtube/wikipedia then start complaining

All euro influenced goods must be attacked and destroyed.

>journalist
jesus christ, it's just a fucking amateur shit blog, and the writers are probably sisters

can we make a shitlist of these bastard "journalists" yet?

This and oxymorons like
>OMG so many tits in videogames
>I'm a self-proclaimed slut so Imma go naked on the street completely naked because my body is natural and we need to break the taboos.

more like: sister feet, amirite bros?

Attached: 1487975639974.jpg (521x480, 26K)

aka footslut

I wouldn't give a shit about these faggy "journalists" if this weren't the case.

Is that blog parody? It has to be. I refuse to believe there are people this stupid.

Don't forget to go see black panther though you cucks lmao!

damn straight

Definitely gives a look into how fucked up their logic is and how they're clearly not rooted in reality. We know they are not the only ones out there thinking like this.

that bitch in the castle did have big titties though

it's parody

Attached: Feet.jpg (522x294, 37K)

the blog started a week ago and has 2 over the top posts that could be written by a 12yo
I'd say OP wants some promotion
sage this shit

It most certainly is and he's promoting it on Sup Forums fucking disgusting...

Lolwut? Dark Souls is more about testing your sanity than anything else.

I'm stronger now.

>casual cucks

>some random ass white guy
The most popular skintones are purple, bloodred and green.
>WordPress
Oh nvm, it's a mong

then why at the end you kill your own father and take his place?

which turns out to kill you out of guilt btw

This is satire.

>you kill your own father
have u ever played dark souls?

Gwyn isn't the father of the Ashen
That's random fucking chance

Le bait

show me anything in the game where it says that he is not your father

Gwyn, which means white mind you sacrificed himself in order to protect the age of fire and keep at bay the age of darkness with their deformed "humans" (fall of Artorias DLC). Be like Gwyn

I guess I'll have to download the game now.

Not how it works. You're making the claim, you back that claim up with evidence. What in game evidence do you have of Gwyn being the ashen one's father?

>All women are minute
Someone didn't get through O&S

Attached: 1515131115116.png (600x338, 285K)

underrated

>amazing chest ahead

What proof do you have of being a tranny?

show me anything that would suggest i'm wrong
how a mere mortal could defeat all the monsters?

of course you're his son and you kill him