Shareblue going all in against Bolton

What's their angle? Shitlibs really hate this guy.

Attached: 5a4d2457cf698ad2108b4888-750-500.jpg (750x500, 68K)

Fuck off neocon

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.51.36.png (767x781, 408K)

They're horrified because they know another swamp creature has been flipped in Trump's favor. They haven't even yet accepted Flipped Mueller, so you can imagine how much denial they're in about Flipped Bolton.

They're afraid of getting drafted and having to work for a living.

>Shareblue
Back to Breitbart with ya.

Great job Trump, cleaning out that swamp monster Tillerson (where did he even come from?!) and replacing him with one of the architects of the Iraq War!

(((They))) said Trump was "too radical for the republican senate" too. Try again.

Nah, it's not just them. You just don't believe that anyone but a shitlib could disagree with something Donald did.

>Flipped bolton

lol oh god

Concern trolls have really been working overtime since Bolton was announced.
I was too young for the Iraq War or whatever, but Bolton triggers the libcucks so I think he’s a great pick by Trump. Trump makes the final call, it’s not like Bolton has any real authority.
Keep trusting Trump, he hasn’t let us down yet.

>(((They))) said Trump was "too radical for the republican senate" too. Try again.

FUCK OFF NEOCON

FUCK OFF PNAC

FUCK OFF IRAQ WAR APOLGIST

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.23.30.png (1545x600, 221K)

he's kike servant Numéro uno

Donald doesn't flip people. He gets flipped.

Bolton is replacing McMaster. Tillerson was replaced by Pompeo.

Attached: ae6.jpg (800x455, 90K)

>and replacing him with one of the architects of the Iraq War!

Don't worry he's CHANGED DON'T YOU SEE

Just cause he wrote in February that we should nuke North Korea, and Iran, and Syria, and Russia, and pretty much everywhere.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.08.11.png (747x406, 50K)

The desert scum are about to get flipped is what's up m80. Time for you kids to learn how the world works.

>I was too young for the Iraq War or whatever, but Bolton triggers the libcucks so I think he’s a great pick by Trump.
underage b&

They fear his mustache. To be honest, so do I.

Which ones? The Saudis whose cocks Bolton and Trump have in their mouths?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 19.36.57.png (767x586, 128K)

>shilling for a kike cumrag
kys

K

Bolton isn't planning on starting any new wars because that isn't what he was hired for. He was hired to help Trump, Mueller, Sessions, and Rosenstein see justice for the crimes committed by Obama era officials, as well as put an end to the soft coup being launched against Trump.

Attached: 1520379737787.jpg (2602x3302, 3.98M)

Yeah but we will still have to endure retards trying to convince us that hes /ourguy/

I guess this is a neocon board now lol

Start with Iran and work your way backward. It's about time we had somebody with some balls.

>Punished Bolton
>a Whiskered Architect denied his Legacy

We're not going to war with Saudi Arabia.
If you think a new war in the middle east is a great idea, neck yourself.

How new are you faggot? "Shareblue," which is an incredibly outdated concept, will shill literally anything that can conceivably be used as criticism or a means to sow discord. Bolton was appointed yesterday, so they shilled. This is not worth a thread, since we all know this, and suggests you're a shill for making it.

Attached: 3252365745.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Everyone should hate this guy he tried to get push-to-start to more Wars when we were already in Afghanistan and Iraq he wanted Cuba and Iran. He's an Israeli lap dog

They shouldn’t. He’s going to help The US wrap it’s lips around schlomos cock in Syria and Iran

The House of Saud is yesterday's problem. They're almost out of oil and somebody has to run the clean-up operation.

Yes goy, we have to support our greatest (((ally))) with goy blood and money

>hur i made a edgy insult towards a political leader to show i know so much about everything dur look how smart i am

Attached: images (4).jpg (216x233, 5K)

hes not a globalist.

>supporting another Jew war in the middle east
the absolute state of this board since they let in MAGAtards
Is there something in the water that makes the mutts so fucking obsessed with jewish cocks?

Get ready faggot, Serbia's back on the list.

Nah I think they just define "Making America Great Again" as anything Donald does, so if you disagree with what he does you must either be a kike, a shareblue shill or completely retarded for not seeing the hidden brilliance of Donalds 36 Dimensional Backgammon.

Sorry but chicken hawks have no brains or balls. They have been a disaster and greatly weakened America. In fact the Iraq war actually made Iran stronger because Shiites are the majority there. Didn't think that one through very well and with them in charge you can bet the next one will be an even bigger disaster.

Get fucked Shareblue

>defending the saudis and their neocon puppets

god damn you guys ruined this fucking place.

Attached: 1460501345767s.jpg (125x120, 5K)

Bolton is a fucking idiot.
I agree with many of his positions on paper, but when I see him on foxnews saber rattling I usually end up questioning my own positions because he's just so bad at it and cant help but expose his own ignorance.

He isn't in it to start new wars, kike. You'd love it if he was.

Attached: deep state john bolton quote.png (1500x1106, 2.14M)

He must be okay if the left hates him this much.

They'd probably rather the money be spent on "urban youth". Fags.

someone make this rn

Where the hell did all of the neocon shills even come from? Is it just jidf?

>trump trying to fire mueller
>flipped mueller

Do you read what you are typing?

If you were a fucking adult you would understand this guy is fucking cancer. Its not shills or shareblue. This guy is an absolute brainlet and had pol not been infested with mindless T_D scum and underage cancer here for dank memes he would be universally hated. Every fucking problem today can be traced to this shitheqd and his ilk during the Bush years.

>Concern troll
Fuck off back to plebbit, you faggot

Found the Cambridge Analytica shill

>Deepstate
Trump is the deepstate you retards

It's just a job half-done m8. Obama didn't have the balls to go all the way through with it.

Trump could appoint Obama and you clowns would defend it.

We’re not going to war. Neocon economics are pretty great.

Flipped Obama LOL

I feel like Hillary won, I voted for Trump because I wanted to avoid nuclear war. Bolton scares the everliving fuck out of me in any powerful position.

I don't have any evidence to say he "flipped" but I have a long history of Dark Side evil empire shit, and quotes from his own mouth that say he's willing to use nukes for his Unipolar world order.

>he thinks the shadow government and deep state is just in the fbi
Never trust Bolton.

YLYL material

Do you seriously want the shithole countries running the world?

its about time we go to war against every nonwhite race. with trump, get rdy

Attached: 1508681024846.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Bolton is an Bush man, so CIA man by association.
Of course he's going to try to frame the deepstate as a FBI thing.

>is against neocon establishment war mongers
>reee shareblooooo
fufufufufu

Attached: boltonzion.jpg (1200x1172, 185K)

Neocon economics is what started the insane national debt and running a huge deficit. Please Fuck off back to ptg

>another Israeli plant joins the Trump Government
>haha le shareblue sure is mad! xD

Attached: 1446705465703.jpg (576x432, 21K)

Mcmaster didn't play well enough at the hate the white man meme, this guy is better because of his cool moustache

>They're horrified because they know another swamp creature has been flipped in Trump's favor.
the longer Trump stays in office the more power he will have

Omfg KYS

See, you’re not doing yourselves any favors by lashing out and attacking me like a concern troll would.

If Bolton is such a polarizing cabinet pick then I think Trump clearly knows what he’s doing.

>its about time we go to war against every nonwhite race.
no, we go to war against the other white races and everybody drafts their nonwhites then we fix military policy so they all get killed on both sides, this is how it has always been done

>Of course he's going to try to frame the deepstate as a FBI thing.
I'll even let the Bushes off for JFK if they come clean, they had no choice and we all know it was the southern democrats who masterminded the whole thing

Peace and Prosperity

I found right-wing politics around 2003. I was a hardcore anti-war lib who stumbled upon Pat Buchanan and the paleocons. A blood thirsty neocon in the Trump administration is an embarrassment. I didn't vote for Jeb Bush, I voted for peace and Mexican deportation.

He once told a fat woman that she was fat
WAR CRIMINAL!

>mfw neocons

Attached: twinkle-gun.gif (396x385, 39K)

>go away from Sup Forums for 9 months
>come back
>half of Sup Forums is now defending trump appointing neocons

What the fuck has happened here? As far as I'm concerned this fuck orchestrated the invasion of Iraq and wanted to go even further, for that he can't go unpunished.

Except for the fact this is what idiot chicken hawks like Bolton and his crew actually believed.

Attached: mission_accomplished.jpg (800x430, 81K)

because it's a neocon piece of shit, you obese 56% retard.

Attached: 27744563_1041808372638484_459380321_o.jpg (853x480, 62K)

SHITBLUE FUCKING ASSBLASTED
GEOTUS DOES IT AGAIN

And what did the libcucks do but continue to arm, fund, and train the terrroists? Somebody has to clean them up and Russia can't take care of them all on its own.

I wasnt a fan of Bolton when he was UN Amb for Bush. I also was an idiot.

He been saying the UN is worthless for a long long time and he right.

I like J Bolton now

בולטון יהיה נהדר!

Attached: boltontheyamurlke.jpg (550x367, 144K)

Lol remember this bullshit!? AHAHAHAH

t. has no experience or cogent thought about foreign policy.

He’s a draft dodging warhawk, just like Trump. He favors Iraq war style first strike’s and regime change for Iran, and north Korea, and still refuses to admit the 2003 Invasion of Iraq was a bad idea. He’s basically a neocon hack. Wasn’t one of Trumps campaign promises to keep us out of stupid wars? Didn’t he go on and on about how if Hillary got elected she’d get us into a war? If so, hiring Bolton is a massive step in the wrong direction.

About half of Sup Forums memed itself into believing that Trump can do no wrong, and that when it seems iffy, that's just because he's playing 4D chess. Anyone who is critical in any way is either kike, shill, or too stupid to trust that Donald knows what he's doing.

That's what fuckin' happened lol.

What are you even saying? Are you really defending Zionist driven Middle Eastern wars? You know who else wants to "clean up" the Middle East? Hillary Clinton. I can't believe I have to argue with neoconservative cucks on Sup Forums. Seriously wtf?

Is Sup Forums even worth coming to anymore if idiots are defending Captain Zionist the 3rd?

Who cares. Mr. Bolton is /ourguy/. I'm with him.

Pottery

This too shall pass. Eventually.

I don't think any country is capable of ruling the world. The world doesn't want to be ruled. I'd rather pull back within our own borders and avoid foreign entanglements. There's no reason we can't coexist with the rest of the world and let them keep their sovereignty.

There's also no evidence that shows a declining empire has ever prevented collapse. I'd rather get back to a Confederation of States than have an American Empire destroy the world because it doesn't want to face the inevitable collapse.

If you're coming to Sup Forums to find an echo chamber then you're a newfag, so fuck off.

Attached: 1513096022063.gif (316x360, 2.22M)

the end is coming, as soon as he comes in you will hear 'war war war'

>listens to Tulsi, "The russian bitch", Gabbard
Cuck.

Why? Give me evidence to show he's flipped, because I can clog this whole fucking board with evidence that he's going to get us all killed.

If you're coming to Sup Forums to defend Jewish neocons you need get back in the fucking oven.

you can't believe anything they say, it's all lies

>Libtard jimmies rustled. MAGAKEK!
nu/pol/ cancer

I'm not shareblue I just fucking hate bitches like bolton

Just wait until 2020 when all the Trumpcucks will leave. No more /ptg/, no more the_donald retards, no more pro-jew neocons.