Shareblue going all in against Bolton

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

What's their angle? Shitlibs really hate this guy.

Attached: 5a4d2457cf698ad2108b4888-750-500.jpg (68 KB, 750x500)

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/165061769/politics
strawpoll.me/15341796/r

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

Fuck off neocon

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-22-20.51.36.png (408 KB, 767x781)

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

They're horrified because they know another swamp creature has been flipped in Trump's favor. They haven't even yet accepted Flipped Mueller, so you can imagine how much denial they're in about Flipped Bolton.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

They're afraid of getting drafted and having to work for a living.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Shareblue
Back to Breitbart with ya.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

Great job Trump, cleaning out that swamp monster Tillerson (where did he even come from?!) and replacing him with one of the architects of the Iraq War!

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

(((They))) said Trump was "too radical for the republican senate" too. Try again.

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

Nah, it's not just them. You just don't believe that anyone but a shitlib could disagree with something Donald did.

Flipped bolton

lol oh god

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

Concern trolls have really been working overtime since Bolton was announced.
I was too young for the Iraq War or whatever, but Bolton triggers the libcucks so I think he’s a great pick by Trump. Trump makes the final call, it’s not like Bolton has any real authority.
Keep trusting Trump, he hasn’t let us down yet.

Jace Young
Jace Young

(((They))) said Trump was "too radical for the republican senate" too. Try again.

FUCK OFF NEOCON

FUCK OFF PNAC

FUCK OFF IRAQ WAR APOLGIST

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-22-20.23.30.png (221 KB, 1545x600)

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

he's kike servant Numéro uno

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Donald doesn't flip people. He gets flipped.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Bolton is replacing McMaster. Tillerson was replaced by Pompeo.

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Attached: ae6.jpg (90 KB, 800x455)

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

and replacing him with one of the architects of the Iraq War!

Don't worry he's CHANGED DON'T YOU SEE

Just cause he wrote in February that we should nuke North Korea, and Iran, and Syria, and Russia, and pretty much everywhere.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-22-20.08.11.png (50 KB, 747x406)

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

The desert scum are about to get flipped is what's up m80. Time for you kids to learn how the world works.

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

I was too young for the Iraq War or whatever, but Bolton triggers the libcucks so I think he’s a great pick by Trump.
underage b&

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

They fear his mustache. To be honest, so do I.

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Which ones? The Saudis whose cocks Bolton and Trump have in their mouths?

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-22-19.36.57.png (128 KB, 767x586)

Cameron White
Cameron White

shilling for a kike cumrag
kys

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

K

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Bolton isn't planning on starting any new wars because that isn't what he was hired for. He was hired to help Trump, Mueller, Sessions, and Rosenstein see justice for the crimes committed by Obama era officials, as well as put an end to the soft coup being launched against Trump.

Attached: 1520379737787.jpg (3.98 MB, 2602x3302)

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Yeah but we will still have to endure retards trying to convince us that hes /ourguy/

I guess this is a neocon board now lol

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Start with Iran and work your way backward. It's about time we had somebody with some balls.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Punished Bolton
a Whiskered Architect denied his Legacy

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

We're not going to war with Saudi Arabia.
If you think a new war in the middle east is a great idea, neck yourself.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

How new are you faggot? "Shareblue," which is an incredibly outdated concept, will shill literally anything that can conceivably be used as criticism or a means to sow discord. Bolton was appointed yesterday, so they shilled. This is not worth a thread, since we all know this, and suggests you're a shill for making it.

Attached: 3252365745.jpg (12 KB, 258x245)

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Everyone should hate this guy he tried to get push-to-start to more Wars when we were already in Afghanistan and Iraq he wanted Cuba and Iran. He's an Israeli lap dog

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

They shouldn’t. He’s going to help The US wrap it’s lips around schlomos cock in Syria and Iran

James Adams
James Adams

The House of Saud is yesterday's problem. They're almost out of oil and somebody has to run the clean-up operation.

Nolan James
Nolan James

Yes goy, we have to support our greatest (((ally))) with goy blood and money

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

hur i made a edgy insult towards a political leader to show i know so much about everything dur look how smart i am

Attached: images-(4).jpg (5 KB, 216x233)

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

hes not a globalist.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

supporting another Jew war in the middle east
the absolute state of this board since they let in MAGAtards
Is there something in the water that makes the mutts so fucking obsessed with jewish cocks?

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Get ready faggot, Serbia's back on the list.

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Nah I think they just define "Making America Great Again" as anything Donald does, so if you disagree with what he does you must either be a kike, a shareblue shill or completely retarded for not seeing the hidden brilliance of Donalds 36 Dimensional Backgammon.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Sorry but chicken hawks have no brains or balls. They have been a disaster and greatly weakened America. In fact the Iraq war actually made Iran stronger because Shiites are the majority there. Didn't think that one through very well and with them in charge you can bet the next one will be an even bigger disaster.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Get fucked Shareblue

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

defending the saudis and their neocon puppets

god damn you guys ruined this fucking place.

Attached: 1460501345767s.jpg (5 KB, 125x120)

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

Bolton is a fucking idiot.
I agree with many of his positions on paper, but when I see him on foxnews saber rattling I usually end up questioning my own positions because he's just so bad at it and cant help but expose his own ignorance.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

He isn't in it to start new wars, kike. You'd love it if he was.

Attached: deep-state-john-bolton-quote.png (2.14 MB, 1500x1106)

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

He must be okay if the left hates him this much.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

They'd probably rather the money be spent on "urban youth". Fags.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

someone make this rn

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Where the hell did all of the neocon shills even come from? Is it just jidf?

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

trump trying to fire mueller
flipped mueller

Do you read what you are typing?

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

If you were a fucking adult you would understand this guy is fucking cancer. Its not shills or shareblue. This guy is an absolute brainlet and had pol not been infested with mindless T_D scum and underage cancer here for dank memes he would be universally hated. Every fucking problem today can be traced to this shitheqd and his ilk during the Bush years.

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

Concern troll
Fuck off back to plebbit, you faggot

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Found the Cambridge Analytica shill

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Deepstate
Trump is the deepstate you retards

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

It's just a job half-done m8. Obama didn't have the balls to go all the way through with it.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Trump could appoint Obama and you clowns would defend it.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

We’re not going to war. Neocon economics are pretty great.

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

Flipped Obama LOL

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

I feel like Hillary won, I voted for Trump because I wanted to avoid nuclear war. Bolton scares the everliving fuck out of me in any powerful position.

I don't have any evidence to say he "flipped" but I have a long history of Dark Side evil empire shit, and quotes from his own mouth that say he's willing to use nukes for his Unipolar world order.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

he thinks the shadow government and deep state is just in the fbi
Never trust Bolton.

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

YLYL material

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

Do you seriously want the shithole countries running the world?

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

its about time we go to war against every nonwhite race. with trump, get rdy

Attached: 1508681024846.gif (1.21 MB, 480x287)

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

Bolton is an Bush man, so CIA man by association.
Of course he's going to try to frame the deepstate as a FBI thing.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

is against neocon establishment war mongers
reee shareblooooo
fufufufufu

Attached: boltonzion.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1172)

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

Neocon economics is what started the insane national debt and running a huge deficit. Please Fuck off back to ptg

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

another Israeli plant joins the Trump Government
haha le shareblue sure is mad! xD

Attached: 1446705465703.jpg (21 KB, 576x432)

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

Mcmaster didn't play well enough at the hate the white man meme, this guy is better because of his cool moustache

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

They're horrified because they know another swamp creature has been flipped in Trump's favor.
the longer Trump stays in office the more power he will have

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Omfg KYS

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

See, you’re not doing yourselves any favors by lashing out and attacking me like a concern troll would.

If Bolton is such a polarizing cabinet pick then I think Trump clearly knows what he’s doing.

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

its about time we go to war against every nonwhite race.
no, we go to war against the other white races and everybody drafts their nonwhites then we fix military policy so they all get killed on both sides, this is how it has always been done

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

Of course he's going to try to frame the deepstate as a FBI thing.
I'll even let the Bushes off for JFK if they come clean, they had no choice and we all know it was the southern democrats who masterminded the whole thing

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

Peace and Prosperity

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

I found right-wing politics around 2003. I was a hardcore anti-war lib who stumbled upon Pat Buchanan and the paleocons. A blood thirsty neocon in the Trump administration is an embarrassment. I didn't vote for Jeb Bush, I voted for peace and Mexican deportation.

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

He once told a fat woman that she was fat
WAR CRIMINAL!

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

mfw neocons

Attached: twinkle-gun.gif (39 KB, 396x385)

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

go away from Sup Forums for 9 months
come back
half of Sup Forums is now defending trump appointing neocons

What the fuck has happened here? As far as I'm concerned this fuck orchestrated the invasion of Iraq and wanted to go even further, for that he can't go unpunished.

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

Except for the fact this is what idiot chicken hawks like Bolton and his crew actually believed.

Attached: mission-accomplished.jpg (81 KB, 800x430)

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

because it's a neocon piece of shit, you obese 56% retard.

Attached: 27744563-1041808372638484-459380321-o.jpg (62 KB, 853x480)

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

SHITBLUE FUCKING ASSBLASTED
GEOTUS DOES IT AGAIN

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

And what did the libcucks do but continue to arm, fund, and train the terrroists? Somebody has to clean them up and Russia can't take care of them all on its own.

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

I wasnt a fan of Bolton when he was UN Amb for Bush. I also was an idiot.

He been saying the UN is worthless for a long long time and he right.

I like J Bolton now

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

בולטון יהיה נהדר!

Attached: boltontheyamurlke.jpg (144 KB, 550x367)

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

Lol remember this bullshit!? AHAHAHAH

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

t. has no experience or cogent thought about foreign policy.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

He’s a draft dodging warhawk, just like Trump. He favors Iraq war style first strike’s and regime change for Iran, and north Korea, and still refuses to admit the 2003 Invasion of Iraq was a bad idea. He’s basically a neocon hack. Wasn’t one of Trumps campaign promises to keep us out of stupid wars? Didn’t he go on and on about how if Hillary got elected she’d get us into a war? If so, hiring Bolton is a massive step in the wrong direction.

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

About half of Sup Forums memed itself into believing that Trump can do no wrong, and that when it seems iffy, that's just because he's playing 4D chess. Anyone who is critical in any way is either kike, shill, or too stupid to trust that Donald knows what he's doing.

That's what fuckin' happened lol.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

What are you even saying? Are you really defending Zionist driven Middle Eastern wars? You know who else wants to "clean up" the Middle East? Hillary Clinton. I can't believe I have to argue with neoconservative cucks on Sup Forums. Seriously wtf?

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Is Sup Forums even worth coming to anymore if idiots are defending Captain Zionist the 3rd?

Jose White
Jose White

Who cares. Mr. Bolton is /ourguy/. I'm with him.

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

Pottery

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

This too shall pass. Eventually.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

I don't think any country is capable of ruling the world. The world doesn't want to be ruled. I'd rather pull back within our own borders and avoid foreign entanglements. There's no reason we can't coexist with the rest of the world and let them keep their sovereignty.

There's also no evidence that shows a declining empire has ever prevented collapse. I'd rather get back to a Confederation of States than have an American Empire destroy the world because it doesn't want to face the inevitable collapse.

Levi Young
Levi Young

If you're coming to Sup Forums to find an echo chamber then you're a newfag, so fuck off.

Attached: 1513096022063.gif (2.22 MB, 316x360)

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

the end is coming, as soon as he comes in you will hear 'war war war'

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

listens to Tulsi, "The russian bitch", Gabbard
Cuck.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Why? Give me evidence to show he's flipped, because I can clog this whole fucking board with evidence that he's going to get us all killed.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

If you're coming to Sup Forums to defend Jewish neocons you need get back in the fucking oven.

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

you can't believe anything they say, it's all lies

David Butler
David Butler

Libtard jimmies rustled. MAGAKEK!
nu/pol/ cancer

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

I'm not shareblue I just fucking hate bitches like bolton

Evan James
Evan James

Just wait until 2020 when all the Trumpcucks will leave. No more /ptg/, no more the_donald retards, no more pro-jew neocons.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

I voted for peace and Mexican deportation.
let's aim Bolton at some other swamp creature and let them take each other down, anybody who involves themselves with this administration knows it won't be pretty

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Attached: bait-4.jpg (7 KB, 300x301)

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Just wait until 2020 when all the Trumpcucks will leave
we need to get the dems to run Larouche

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

National Security Adviser
This.

Now if Trump put Bolton up for, say, Secretary of State, then I'd be VERY concerned (and I kinda like the guy; somewhat). But this is a National Security Adviser role. It's a talking head in a room of talking heads about various courses of action in various theaters of conflict, including here at home.

The influence and role of the National Security Advisor varies from administration to administration and depends not only on the qualities of the person appointed to the position but also on the style and management philosophy of the incumbent President.[5] Ideally, the National Security Advisor serves as an honest broker of policy options for the President in the field of national security, rather than as an advocate for his or her own policy agenda.[6]

However, the National Security Advisor is a staff position in the Executive Office of the President and does not have line or budget authority over either the Department of State or the Department of Defense, unlike the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense, who are Senate-confirmed officials with statutory authority over their departments;[7] but the National Security Advisor is able to offer daily advice (due to the proximity) to the President independently of the vested interests of the large bureaucracies and clientele of those departments.[5]

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

He's a warmongering Neocohen that wants to invade Iran. Last June he was given the "Guardian of Zion" award in Israel. I don't think much more needs to be said.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

What's their angle?
The president is fucking insane.
How'a that for an angle?

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

Concern trolls
I was too young for the Iraq War
triggers the libcucks
Shareblue
concern troll
Trump clearly knows what he’s doing

reddit

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

Nazi scum fuck off. Trump doesn’t need you. Trump’s grandchildren are Jewish, why wouldn’t you want to protect them and their Homeland?

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

The pain will cease

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

You've outgrown Sup Forums. Your time would be better spent bringing babies into this beautiful world.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

I don't think much more needs to be said.
exactly, KEK is going to take this motherfucker down

the state of Israel is obviously a false one or the jews would stop practicing judaism

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

Even if that is the tack that Bolton takes, why in God's green earth would even you be dumb enough to think POTUS Trump would be swayed by that? The jackals just had a conniption because he fired his lawyer who preached patience with Mueller, but now we're supposed to think he's going to start a war because a former Bush guy with a bad mustache is in the WH? I mean, are you really this stupid, or are you holding your nose as you hit enter and pretending to be this stupid?

Attached: Bill-the-Butcher-portrait.jpg (12 KB, 233x330)

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

why wouldn’t you want to protect them and their Homeland?
costs too much, if they can't afford their own protection they don't deserve to be protected and I'm sorry America can do just fine without their voting machines

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

neocon
OP doesnt even know what a neocon is. He's in a trailer in the woods somewhere with a shotgun, eating pork rinds and drinking beer.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

pretending to be this stupid?
probably shills or idiots, I can see what Trump ius doing now, selectively hiring members of opposing factions giving everyone the idea that the office is up for grabs while watching them all kill each other

basically he has applied the Roman style of rule to the white house, he is dividing and conquering the swamp

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

I like your optimism, but you know as well as I do it will be non-stop conspiratard bullshit how the deepstate and dead voters are the reason this fucking retard got his poo pushed in and that's why he only won 10 states or whatever.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

Shitlobs hate NEOCONS, and maybe I do to to some degree, BUT THEY REALLY HATE THEM

NEOCON was just the way progressive liberal in the 90's smeared their political opposition
kinda like how SJW retards call everyone NAZIs
I mean I dont even think anyone called themslevees a Neocon, they prolly didnt even know what it meant, just some libtard invention

and here we are 30 years ltr and they think its gonna stick to a man like Bolton, like we ever cared what they thought

Attached: 1520467200009.gif (1.12 MB, 347x348)

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

yeah, and city people all voted for Hillary. We get it, shlomo.

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Didn't think he would attack Syria either... If that never happened, I wouldn't be nearly as concerned.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

we can't have people working for Americas best interests

those shitlibs are muslims or communists who are scared since he is finally going after Iran and the Norcs.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

t.crying Muslim Brotherhood shitlib

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

America supports Muslim Brotherhood

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

THIS

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

no just the shitlib demorats

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Take yer pick

Attached: 90FC1477-70E5-4902-957E-E901E11A4064.jpg (236 KB, 699x652)

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Good bait

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

How is invading Iran and fucking up Syria in our best interests?

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

I hide the living shit out of their threads but I noticed their main talking points are shit James Clapper said and did.

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

They're horrified because they know another swamp creature has been flipped in Trump's favor.

swamp creature

Obvious JIDF shill here, and no, he was always like that.

Concern Troll

JIDF shill?

Attached: back.png (510 KB, 770x789)

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

haha i love these "nazis" yes we should have appointed bernie sanders for nsa

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Can't have Iran getting nukes
Can't have Assad remain in power since Tartus is last warm water port for Russia.
Pretty simple if your goal is to minimize Russian & her allies power in the region. That has been the goal since 1945.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

The point is that we shouldn't have an NSA spying on the American public. Bush and his neoconservative cabal are traitors. Their loyalty is to a (((foreign entity))), not the America I love and would die defending.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

wait so muslims are going to die?

why are we mad again? who gives a fuck if a million or 2000000 shitskins are killed? they kill themselves off just fine anyways. FUCK EM.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

I hope you get a first hand experience with an IED. Than tell me that costly unwinnable wars against Muslims are pretty okay.

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

Fuck bernie

He's a crazy loon and is NOT fit to hold ANY office in the United States.

Attached: Yahweh.jpg (63 KB, 501x504)

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Bolton wants war with Iran and Syria for no other reason than they are against Israel.
This is all part of a wider plan, by the way, for the liberal elite to take out the only opposition to them - Russia, Syria, Iran - while also killing off enough white men (who may start getting pissed off at the system) and replacing them with shitskins in the USA and Europe.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

5D CHESS GOYS TRUST ME

Blake White
Blake White

does not have line or budget authority
so does that mean that the president then is free to heed whatever advice he chooses from the advisor or does the advisor actually have some saying authority in national security matters?

James Wright
James Wright

Rand Paul 2020 please.

Attached: dcc.png (263 KB, 1400x751)

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

the only people that want him are the remnants of jew neocons

amazing how they are still pulling strings in donalds gov

must be all the jew boomer shekels.....

fuck this place

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

if we declare war then we start killing juice in the streets

fuck these people

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

t. alt kike and 19 year neet basement dwelling college dropouts on socialzlzlz mediazz...

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Here I thought the Kikes were pushing for WW3 to distract us from DoTR.

Thanks user, I love neocon faggots now!

Caleb White
Caleb White

Why can't Iran have nukes? Why can't Russia have a warm water port? Why blindly pursue the same goal since 1945? Do you think what we've been doing since 1945 has been in our best interests? I don't.

Daniel King
Daniel King

Agree. JEWS DIE FIRST.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Nukes are a meme. Iran can have nukes as soon as they realize this and simply say they have nukes.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

JEWS DIE FIRST

This and only this. If fixing the Jew problem isn't your end goal you are the enemy.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

this. Neocons are what the altright is today. It was just an umbrella term for anyone that wasn't a democrat or liberal/leftist and all you retards still using it are brainwashed.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Sup Forums supporting a literal Israeli citizens who shills for war with Iran and says Iraq war was great

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA this place is dead

Attached: 1478649512437.jpg (15 KB, 556x561)

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

give it the fuck up retard and get ready war with iran and syria. This move is just stupid and its now plain to see where trump really is. There's no bandaging this. Hiring bolton is worse than him fucking pornstars and all that jazz.

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

I know you're a shill, but I'll play. What you are saying is unequivocally false. Bush, Cheney, Rove, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld etc carried out the ideological legacy of Trotskyite Jews like Kristol and Podhoretz. They stole the conservative movement from Goldwater and the Southern democrats in order to subvert it in favor of Israel.

Attached: irving-kristol-and-george-w-bush.jpg (15 KB, 310x215)

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Trump appoints Hillary Clinton to SOS
Sup Forums: Amazing move, 576 Chess!
Totally trolling those libtards now!

Reddit ruined this place. These retards keep coming here since the damn election.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

He is 100% MAGA

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

It has been getting better over time though. Their grip on this place is weakening. We had a thread on here with a poll, and most of those who voted either think Donald has given up the fight or was never fighting it to begin with.

strawpoll.me/15341796/r

Plus, look at all the people in this thread going against the bullshit narrative and pointing out how shitty it is for Donald to have appointed Bolton. It'll pass.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Anybody else remember when the majority of Sup Forums weren't sub-80 IQ /r/The_Donald pro-war pro-Israel boomers? Remember when redditors were laughted at and bullied off the site and the most annoying posters were the stormfags?

Attached: But-Pepperidge-Farm-aint-just-gonna-keep-it-to-.png (369 KB, 720x540)

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Its another episode of "TRUMP HIRES SOMEONE AND THE SHILLS GO WILD"

and Sup Forums is falling for it.

Imagine if it was reversed and he fired Bolton and hired McMaster... THE SHILLS WOULD DO THE SAME THING.

Attached: 1521813699030.png (2.49 MB, 1500x1106)

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

You must go back to the start, to the very beginning.

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

Goldwater is the key. Follow the scent.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

this thread was made by jidf
sage

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

indeed but all the attention this place gives makes these people half step and second guess

good times

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

I don't think any country is capable of ruling the world
well the entire point is that management is more effective and less costly when done locally

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

truth cannot be denied

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

senate
john mccain
ya right

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

I side with an anti-ZOG anti-immigration traditional white America. Trump is just a useful idiot. I voted for him because I want secure borders.

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

where do you think you are? dickhead

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Wow you guys suck at this.

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

im shareblue cause i dont want more wars
k

Attached: .....png (163 KB, 557x443)

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Nuke Serbia

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

SHHH user

You're actually making sense, you're gonna blow up some brains on this board

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

The president is not beholden to his advisors in any way? Remember the "Putin congrats!!" dustup 3 days ago?

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

No, neocons are trotskyist kike Israel-firsters.

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

Concern trolls
I was too young for the Iraq War
triggers the libcucks
Shareblue
concern troll
Trump clearly knows what he’s doing

reddit

Netherlands

Who cares what you think, Achmed? No one wants the opinion of a gay Moroccan

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

Anti-neocons are shareblue
The absolute state of the_donald

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

I know the quality of the person is a key role in this position, but why then even have the job title at all? Why not just call him up to ask his opinions?
I'm all for JB and actually wish that Trump had offered him the SOS position. but I don't think a lot of americans would like that.
Just wondering how much of an influence he might actually have on the Pres.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

this. unironically

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

MSM hate Bolton
Democrats hate Bolton
Shareblue hates Bolton
Neocons hate him
Muslims hate him

but some how Bolton isn't /ourguy/
when did you retard begin to think Sup Forums was some pacifist isolationist board?

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

implying the Iraq war was a totally bad thing

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

OP is a kike

Attached: hello-fellow-whites.jpg (17 KB, 252x291)

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

Shareblue hate fucking based israeli jews.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

Shareblue buzzwords they think will change Sup Forums's mind
Neocon
kike puppet
ZOG
etc etc etc

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Yeah, we were here before Trump you fucking retard and we hate the Jewish control of foreign policy

Asher Long
Asher Long

This thread

Attached: CIA-nigger.png (1.42 MB, 802x854)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit