Firearms Protectio Act

Why does Sup Forums have a problem with an electronic gun registry?

It would help the ATF solve crimes.

Attached: 1521508730389.jpg (576x1024, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/01/22/canada-tried-registering-long-guns-and-gave-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=s_gphb2Qs7Q
youtu.be/xwRtll3jjU4
youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know this is b& but because when certain firearms or features get banned, and they incrementally will, they will use any form of registration to enforce compliance.

See the akins accelerator for a good example.

Simply ask yourself this one question OP.

"How can the government abuse this."

Yeah there's no real argument against it.

No it would not, serial numbers are already kept track of. Hood rats in Chicago and other places are using unserialized firearms.

>The ATF solve crimes.

Good one shlomo

This whole site is a honeypot you know?

Its been a honeypot for years now. The NSA probably, it does know who we are based on our IPs. They monitor people with right-wing views so they detain when the day of the rope comes we get snatched up and sent to the glue farm.

These threads are pretty dandy if you think about it with the cute girl to attract us and shit. OP will say something like "nah yo're crazy even though he hasn't even responded to what we have to say.

These are what slide threads are for. These strings of post are for the new anons that come to this thread.

SHALL

who is this fluid druid?

>It would help the ATF solve crimes.
Oh, you mean like pic related?

Attached: Obama Fast and Furious Fraud.jpg (1875x2048, 499K)

ATF doesn't solve crimes, it commits them. Both their entire 'gun control' enforcement (which is criminal), and also lots of entrapment and 'whoops!' false-flag attacks where they go 90% of the way with an entrapment and then fail to stop the actual crime/attack.

Why don’t they just make gun crimes MORE illegal?

>ATF

Attached: thats-a-lot-of-freedom-there-lets-infringe-on-it-26512235.png (500x540, 162K)

What is Fast and Furious

ATF is a criminal organization

Leaf here, we already tried this here. It didn't help solve anything. Instead it cost tax payers billions. Even the most staunch gun control supporters had to eventually admit that it was a mistake. It was scrapped. Turns out that criminals don't register their guns. DuckDuckGo-it yourself: "Canada Gun Registry Failure"

Proven (in practice) to not work: forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/01/22/canada-tried-registering-long-guns-and-gave-up/

Nice cherry picking

How was it a mistake?

read the article dumbfuck

I know a major director of the ATF and her staff. They are all British nationals and she hates and is afraid of guns. She sees it as the group's duty to collect as many as they can. Why the interpretation of US law is left up to foreign nationals that fear guns, I can only blame on anti American globalists that head the whole organization. It's disgusting.

It's also a bunch of boomers that never go online so most of the anti ATF sentiment is stuff they never heard of. They thought it was funny when someone put a Molon Labe sticker on their booth at a gun show because they thought it was enthusiasm for Greek culture. Like one of them knew what it was and pulled it off.

It would be a shock to them to hear that most gun owners and 2nd amendment supporters consider them foreign threat actors and traitors and that we'd like to see most of their group swing for their crimes.

It didn't work at all but was extremely expensive. Liberals only want a gun registry so that when they ban guns they don't need to march down the street like Nazis looking for Jews. They can just pick us off one at a time at their convenience and when we don't expect it. Like a 2am raid on just one house. tell everyone some cover story that they violated the law. All the other gun owners don't know any better. It equals no resistance. This is how many dictators have confiscated all guns to start a state under martial law.

Heroin is illegal and the whole world has an epidemic. Maybe if we make it MORE illegal people will stop doing it?

>Why does Sup Forums have a problem with an electronic gun registry?

Nice meme flag, but there is a reason why gun owners don't trust any new gun legislation and especially not a registry.

Back in the day people cried that automatic firearms were too dangerous and only criminals buy them so there should be a registry to help the ATF solve crimes. Do you know what happened? The fucking ATF closed the registry and now you can't buy automatic weapons.

Now can you tell me why current gun owners might be hesitant to have a gun registry?

Attached: 20160920_202252.jpg (4128x2322, 2.77M)

Attached: perfect2.png (701x743, 300K)

What an ugly haircut

Solving "crimes" by generating a list for confiscation. Hmm. fuck off, jew.

Attached: democide1.jpg (600x716, 136K)

You mean like serial numbers?

WTF is this thread?

You should have said finger print scanner....or something more creative.

this is why:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_gphb2Qs7Q

Who is this cutie

No. The current gun info has never been used to solve a crime.

Gun databases are sooooo worthless that Canada got rid of it's gun database because it cost soooo much and didn't help at all.

Any person who subverts the American public and wishes to defraud them of their rights should be charged with sedition and executed by the state.

Fuck the ATF.
-Sincerely, Randy Weaver

But according to the government, 0 crimes took place in this picture. What a dramatic improvement.

Day of the rope will be for niggers and cops.

The ATF existing is a crime.

Because i know you are lazy and stupid here is the tl;Dr.

It cost billions of dollars and didn't help solve a single crime.

I mean litteraly not a SINGLE crime.

Either the gun wasn't recovered, so they couldn't search its serial number.

Or the gun was recovered with the shooter. (No need to check the database)

Or the gun was recovered without the shooter in which case it was always stolen and knowing the victim of the theft didn't help them at all.

The police just stopped using it. It was worthless

This clip makes me sad. Whenever Meghan McCain is on Fox, her tits are out, bringing joy to the world. Here, they are covered by an ugly sweater. Sad!

this, I have idea why everyone on here seems to suck so much pro cop dick. Those pigs wouldnt hesitate to gun down every last white for a paycheck to protect their jewish overlords.

Dumb racist

I don’t want the government to know about my guns. This is why I use 80% lower receivers, something anti-gunners know nothing about.

Attached: AD11FCB7-0C39-4D75-BACB-59E9D29D30E7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Is that legal?

Yes. In all 50 states. Soon you’ll realize there’s nothing you can do.

get a load of this faggot

there's plenty of arguments against it faggot

youtu.be/xwRtll3jjU4

Not just that, but on a very basic level, cops are nothing more than enforcers for politicians. We have 1/3 of our paycheck stolen off the top, followed by being taxed on pretty much everything and you're looking at half the money you earn stolen by the state. That's called slavery not freedom and the cops are there to make sure you pay.

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 24K)

who is this semen demon?

No one has posted anything but ad homs and anecdotal without peer reviewed studies

What's funny is i see this attitude here but police officers and police organizations have been some of the most anti-regulation and pro-gun rights people in the USA, with many going on record saying they'd never enforce new gun control laws.

But Sup Forums hates them.

You think so? I live in Massachusetts and our attorney general (maura healey) "reinterpreted" a law from the mid 90s and banned all AR15 sales in Massachusetts while using the police to enforce it. Completely unconstitutional. The result was a lot of small businesses going under. Cops don't give a fuck about your rights. They'll do whatever they're told because that's what puts food on their tables.

Not if I grind off the serial numbers and report them as stolen.

Beurocracy is falliable, and this it must follow that governments are falliable.

Oh wow your one anecdote without a source changed my mind

Just because we align on an issue or two and have a personal belief of what they would do, that doesn’t mean they are our friends. Most cops are nothing but lazy government workers who cower to Marxists and their ghetto pets.

Crimes don't typically get committed with registered guns.

I'm not here to change your mind. You're obviously a statist so i would just be wasting my time. I make these posts so people on the fence can see what's going on and make a good judgement to hate cops. Good Maura Healey and you'll read all about it of you want, but you wont.

>Is that legal?
The slave mind is truly repugnant.

Attached: 1521510096311.jpg (500x486, 33K)

(((San Francisco))) recently passed a law that said weed users can't own guns.

The (((Feds))) will keep using bullshit excuses to prevent gun ownership, where eventually you can't own a gun if you have right-wing views, or ever got a speeding ticket.

Buy as many guns as you can, and hide them everywhere. Read SIEGE!

Attached: Pepe Grinch pistol.png (396x385, 94K)

Honeypot my nuts. Oh no the jews know im a bad goy i should just shut up and let them do whatever they want. Grow a set.

Since this bread is broke, joke and woke all rolled into one, get in niggers lets save the west

moot wont let me post discord links but i got the important part

/V7RCk

Attached: 21690522_1872798779700722_3988948930539814912_n.jpg (879x1074, 128K)

Look at it from a lefty point of view -- ask the DACA kids how that government registration list is working out for them.

Attached: 1514000116737.jpg (1026x768, 102K)

Because shall not be infringed. Now show us pics of those ginger milkies.

>I-is that legal? oh plz I hope not. Think about the keedz!!1!1!
>WTF, the media never told me about this

Because liberal “men” are soyboys who cannot use tools, they cannot wrap their heads around this. Just like in CA when they successfully passed a ballot measure that require ammunition purchases to have background checks- there’s nothing stated in the law that mentions anything about ammunition made in your home.

>WTF since when can you make ammunition in your home?!? I thought ammo can only be made in factories.

I wonder what liberal “men” do when they have flat tires. Call their parents?

>Heroin is illegal and the whole world has an epidemic.

Just North America and some shitholes to be honest.. Heroin died in the 80s in most of the industrialised world. The Brits and Irish kept on it for a bit longer, but even there most have moved on to Jellies or died.

No faggit, gun registries are primarily used for confiscating people’s guns. SKS Sporter rifles were banned in California and the QZB was banned in Canada, and the gun registries of both countries were used to confiscate them.

>with many going on record saying they'd never enforce new gun control laws.

Untill they get the order, and they have to choose between following the order or not having a job, or potentially even face charges.

youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

They did it when people were in the most vulnerable state possible.. In a context where law enforcement could not even guarantee the safety of the citizens in the areas (not that they're required to do so in the first place in the US, SCOTUS is pretty clear on that).. But they COULD take their guns. And they did.

>I wonder what liberal “men” do when they have flat tires. Call their parents?

They call AAA. I patched a punctured tire in front of my liberal buddy and he looked like he was watching a magic show.

>1 post by this ID
Your mommy is a whore m8
well said

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Why would i help the ATF?
Fuck those guys.

We had one in Canada and it didn't prevent a single crime

Goyim in the sea of fake news.

Attached: JEWS the Movie.jpg (300x450, 19K)

Tits are so god damn distracting.