So the point of this show was that boys can also be the best girls of the cast?

So the point of this show was that boys can also be the best girls of the cast?

Other urls found in this thread:

gagagabunko.jp/release/index.html#01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The point of this show was that twintails are the best and that it deserves its tag on the panda.

The point of this show is that twintails is the greatest hairstyle of them all and the world needs to be educated on this truth. And that boys make the best girls.

I was more into the red hair but twintails are okay too

2wrl is truly a genius

fun show, i wish there was more
at least the novels are enjoyable to read

But he wasn't though.

>She never got her chest licked by red-twintail.

what is wrong with the author?

Wait, she didn't win?

No one's gonna win until the last volume comes out, though there was this.

>deserves its tag on the panda
I wish. I had to create a favorite tag for twintails for easy access. Though the question is would two-side-up count as twintails? What about asymmetric tails? Twindrills and twinbraids? The tag would probably be misused without consensus.

Yes.
No.
Yes, they'd be a sub-twintail category though.

Asymmetric tails are cute too though.

Sure are but you see the whole purpose of "twin" tails are to be two bundles of tied up hair roughly similar in length and style, it's right there in the name.

I want to make him want to stay a girl forever by pumping hot semen in her womb.

Harem end or riot.

Would be perfect if we have selfcest end

That works too.

I wish her time stuck as a woman had been longer. Also, boys makes better girls than natural girls in anime in general

I'm pretty sure Solar comes back.

That's adorable.

Volume 13 scans when?

Any idea what the context of this one is? It's from 4.5.

I wish I had twintails

t. Twirl

If I remember correctly it's Aika dreaming in Anti Aika System Nightmare Machine or something like that.

Volume 14 coming out at the end of December.

gagagabunko.jp/release/index.html#01

google translate

>When a twin tail and a ponytail are connected -
Yuino Tsubasa that appeared before all the people who enjoy the year-end and new year vacation and winter vacation. For Yuino, who wishes to settle with Tail Red, Total 2 can somehow make an idea to become a friend with her ... .... Twin tail and ponytail, now is the time to connect ties!

>total 2
What did they mean by this?

That reminds me did Woods ever post the Vol 13 spoilers?

404 breast not found

VR with Aika's chest, It's like I'm feeling the real thing.

Sounds about right.

My hair is 3/4 to my ass. I don't know many girls with hair longer. It's not hard, just stop cutting it then a year later get it trimmed to even it out. Put it in adorable twintails when you're alone, or when you're not alone, whatever.

No bully.

Fag. I wish my work allowed me to grow it out that long.