I want to protect France from the muslim menace. How do I do it?

I want to protect France from the muslim menace. How do I do it?

Attached: fr.png (550x367, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43512791
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY
linternaute.com/actualite/societe/1442532-attentat-a-trebes-prise-d-otages-dans-un-magasin-daesh-evoque/
francais.rt.com/france/49081-prise-dotages-cours-pres-carcassonne
thejournal.ie/euro-2016-attack-man-arrested-2808034-Jun2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
afrolegends.com/
noi.org/
blackpast.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

praying is the least you can do for those failures mario

Attached: 111.png (717x853, 363K)

Who are failures?

calm down luka

By becoming a politician and trying to change things in country.

Propaganda is the only way. Make youtube/facebook videos that very subtley drive watchers away from liberalism.

The French ARE the muslim menace

change your facebook profile to France flag.

protip.

>t. sandnigger

Kill yourself that's a start

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc

Just another hostage situation in France, nothing to worry about

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 36K)

I've found not giving a fuck usually helps.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43512791

Tell Jupiter that you and many of your friends have stopped visiting France because they're afraid of being murdered by religious extremists.

Start blaming the americans for the european refugee crisis!
Americans need to be purged one by one!

Grab a machete and start cleansing muslim neighborhoods at night, you daft french-fry fuck

start forming terror cells and adopt guerilla tactics. Give the shitskins a taste of their own medicine

hehe just kidding inter/pol/ ;^)

you first

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

Redpill the normies, but beware most of them are functionally retarded, don't ever try to argument or even interact with one, go for mass appeal, use only emotions, go a bit tin foil hat on them " the government is covering the truth and doesn't have your best interest in mind " kind of stuff. Keep memeing create false consensus

I would but we don't have a nigger problem. I sure will when we do.

Why do you want to kill muslims that aren't proved to be terrorists?
Wouldn't it be better to act against ISIS brainwashing on the internet to stop people from becoming terrorists?

If you kill an innocent muslim, they become martyrs, if you fight against terrorists, you become a hero

You aren't going to like any of this.

The real reason we have immigration is debt. The average person is between 40 and 70k in debt. They can’t take anymore because they can’t meet interest payments if they do. They’re debt saturated. These people can’t drive the economy because they can barely spend any money. What do immigrants not have? Debt. What can you do when an immigrant comes into the country?
You give him loans, goyim. Lots of loans with interest rates he’s too stupid to understand, which he has to pay off. And for each of these immigrants who takes a loan to buy a car, a TV, or a new pair of shoes, you can just magic money out of thin air, straight into your own pocket. And you can count both the loan itself and the items the immigrant buys in your GDP calculations so it makes it look like your GDP is growing.
But this pyramid scheme only works so long as you have a steady inflow of people without debt. Once you slow the immigration down or stop it, the economy slides into recession.
That is all the reason why there is rampant immigration.
Sweden is bringing in more immigrants because they are having growing economic problems, and they are having growing economic problems because they are bringing in more immigrants. There was a point somewhere along the line before this immigration mess, where someone said “But immigration won’t solve this fundamental issue with our banking and economic systems, we’d have to completely change how our economy works” and they were ignored, laughed at, or if they had enough influence to actually change it- killed.
The people benefiting from this don’t care. They don’t care that they will single handedly ruin the nations they’re doing this to. They don’t care that they are destroying entire cultures and the achievements of a race over the past 1000 years.
They’ll destroy it all, all of society, for a lifetime of personal hedonism and debauchery, funded on the suffering of billions.

linternaute.com/actualite/societe/1442532-attentat-a-trebes-prise-d-otages-dans-un-magasin-daesh-evoque/

get in here lads, habbening

All this muslim shit is pointless

Problems are niggers and sandniggers regardless of their religion

You dont, just let France implode

On s'en branle un peu de 3 glandus dans l'Aude, mais bon, Sup Forums va encore faire dans le sentimental à faire semblant de s'y intéresser en proposant de tuer d'autres gens pour éviter ça.

>I want to protect France from the muslim menace. How do I do it?

You could start by banning guns. That would make everyone safe.

I am happy to make a sensible suggestion OP

call him.

Attached: 1510561067715.jpg (813x960, 76K)

Let them burn

You can't, let them die. The French don't even have the basic survival instinct anymore, they will be an example not to follow for Italy and the rest of Europe

you can't
francais.rt.com/france/49081-prise-dotages-cours-pres-carcassonne

Bomb all the mosques simultaneously, then broadcast a microsoft-sam message about mudslimes not welcome.

Join the United-States and Israel in their on-going offensive.

>call him.

Call who ?

>Bomb all the mosques simultaneously, then broadcast a microsoft-sam message about mudslimes not welcome.

An Ukrainian french farme have been caught in ukraine with some rpgs , ak47 , dynamyte and so on ...
the article i read tell it was related to preparing to bomb mosque and so on in france while football euro cup happened in france.

Weirdly nobody talked about it and weirdly he have been stoped .... before to do anything ...

I really wonder sometimes.

Found it .

thejournal.ie/euro-2016-attack-man-arrested-2808034-Jun2016/

>Why do you want to kill muslims that aren't proved to be terrorists?
>Wouldn't it be better to act against ISIS brainwashing on the internet to stop people from becoming terrorists?
>If you kill an innocent muslim, they become martyrs, if you fight against terrorists, you become a hero

North african sandniggers behave like savages even if they aren't muslims.

I read that the killer is moroccan, imagine my shock kek

Time travel back 60 years ago and bring hard evidences of what's going to happen.
You'll probably be find dead in a canal, but that's worth a try.

Why do you even bother ?
He is a muslim trying to find a good reason to be terrorist.

> Be tolerante goyim

as you get his knife under your throat.

Attached: B8EViBdIAAAyHrD.jpg (577x1024, 54K)

Steal a car and drive some of the muzzies over, aim for large clumps for maximum effect.

Trigger normies with offensive memes.

Attached: french_flag.png (1344x886, 593K)

Then make sure the news tell they are no innocent muslims. Which is true, one may not be a terrorist, but still a parasite.

Do a massive shoting of muslims in a mosque.
That would chastise that bunch of shitty monkeys

Attached: mosque.jpg (640x480, 109K)

move to the US
france is lost for now

Attached: c3v0pbwzgwiy.jpg (3200x1680, 604K)

Mind your Mafia related crimes

They also do better work at the lower level because lower-level work is seen as beneath most americans and they are basically enslaved by the corporation, so if it's not a fat tranny driving an uber into grandma its an immigrant

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

Bello figo gu edition

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

African Heritage
afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
noi.org/

BLACKpast
blackpast.org/

Warrior Gene
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
Explanation: As a white "man", it's taken me a lot of soul-searching and deep thinking to find out why our race is as it is. In the end, it is clear that whites have the Cuckold Gene and Blacks, Middle Easterners and other such races have the Warrior Gene, which is why they are so aggressive, violent and prone to wars in their own countries.

In the end it is clear that we, as white men, are genetically flawed creatures that were never truly meant to exist. This is something even our own women recognize, as they flock in droves to powerful Black men, leaving us white "men" with nothing but our dicks in our hands. It's over for us whites.

Attached: BLACK civilisation.jpg (1050x700, 216K)

t. Muhammad al Seine-Saint-Denis

Breed then release thousands of wild pigs in Paris

>move to the US
>france is lost for now

Usa is lost since 1910.

France is lost since 1968-1969.
Where the fuck would you place your bet ?

Read the post related.

This.
Someone gets it.
The people benefiting from this are short sighted fucktards.
They are the ones who deserve to be skinned alive for ruining their nations.

Correct, and that's why Sup Forums is almost always wrong. They never see the forest for the tree.

You leave the fucking (((EU))) and the (((NATO))) and then you can take back your country's autonomy.

gay

They always insist jews.
That is not always the case.
Its that friggin banking cartel, which is comprised of
Some Greedy rich whites and mostly rich jews.

They should be killed in the way arcturus mengsk from starcraft wiped out the old families.
That is,
Kill them and their offspring and have their assets rightly seized to pay off the nationwide debt.

Now i understand why there are piece of shit leftist politicians who are pro immigrant and multicultural. Because most of the time, that politician is under the payroll of lobbyists from that very banking cartel.

>implying I give a shit
>not implying all good muzzies are dead muzzies

your time will come soon abu hajar

The muslim problem is pretty hamfisted.

Attached: me and your mom.webm (640x480, 697K)

Exactly. I've been saying this for years but Sup Forums prefers to resort to memes instead.

lobby your country for muslim bans and free speech written into the constitution to set a precedent

Point a gun to your head and click the love bottom

Even if it's "trois glandus dans l'aude" it how that once again there is a problem with the new french that our government give us...it's here that we should strike!

you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet Abdul. They, non-europeans, have no business in continental jewrope outside of foreign dignitary duties.
prove me wrong
>pro tip
Jew can't

Attached: helper drives.jpg (1000x800, 172K)

based Bost-bro, nice to see you.
That is all.