Why do Muzzies hate France?

Le grand Muzzy was a French creation after all!

Diversity is our strength!

Attached: 18DF7716-D4C2-494D-A0D0-A983F86AA887.jpg (415x500, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8lAl_sLCFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They dont

Yes they do

So eating clocks is halal?

jus suis la jeune fille

This. The vast majority of muslims in France are just normies who want normal lives. ISIS isn't part of that. ISIS is essentially MOSSAD. So the question becomes: Why does MOSSAD hate France?

They don't hate france

They just realized that they controll the streets and now they want to enable sharia
2030 sharia ruling law in many british cities
2035 perhaps civil war in sweden
2040 sharia ruling law in many french citis
2045 sharia ruling law in big parts of germany
2050 civil war in the usa- mexican immigrants have infiltrated big parts of the us military. Mexican Nationalists will openly want to make california and texas mexican states
2060 war between india and china due to low water levels/not enough drinking water...the caused flow of around 1 billion immigrants will make europe finally collapse.

You read it here first...the sad truth is that we on pol see it coming but nobody listens to us....i feel like we are cassandra at some times

>The Cassandra of our times

I can think of much better people deserving of that epitaph. Sup Forums is by and large trolls, shills or useful idiots.

Because French culture is like the exact opposite of muslim culture.

Practically all the Frenchies I know say this.

noot noot

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 3K)

Because France is stille the country of the "croisés" (crusaders) in the islamic perception of the world so it's a high profile target, same thing for Rome btw.

The other thing is that unlike anglo countries France has a relatively hostile attitude toward multiculturalism, the immigrates are expected to integrate themselves and more or less abandon their form identity to adopt the french one and adopt the so called "republican values".

Of course it works with whites (as proven with polish, russian, portuguese, spanish italians or germans historically) but when it comes to niggers and arabs it's a huge shitshow because we french culture has nothing in common with them.

Attached: SaintLouis.jpg (730x516, 196K)

because batman women aren't allowed to work in France unlike in UK

This, France remains the elder daughter of Church.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DYwdP3pXUAAp.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Holy shit stop lying you literal white negro of Europe
Most of them aren't just "normies", they hate France, it's values, disrespect their people, views their women as prey, that had it coming for being such slits to begin with. They consider France to be the cause of their problems because of our involvement in their wars, when you hear refugees, it's not poor people trying to find a peaceful life, it often is members of the losing side fleeing, or even better criminal leaving to escape justice
Just kys and clean my toilet Poland

Attached: image.jpg (640x1091, 169K)

>They consider France to be the cause of their problems because of our involvement in their wars
I fully understand this. But stop letting your feelings guide your actions. Most muzzies in France are peaceful and fully functional people. Don't think that the jew isn't fueling the muzzie's fire as it does yours.

>wipes out multiple cultures for being too Catholic
>tries to secularize the entire church
See the Pa*isian delusion

I find out that my sister was 12 years as illegal in France.

Got the citizenship like a month ago and immediately traveled back here to visit.

Now she has a daughter, thanks for preserving my genetics France.

Attached: changos6.jpg (1024x768, 253K)

There is a lesson you should have learned and that is don't talk about things you have no idea about
I live near them, I interact with them on a daily basis, you have no idea how it feels like, and how can you from you 99% homogenous country
I still have memories of when I was young, of all French communities, how everyone was so nice to each other, how everybody knew and trusted everybody in their town, how people helped each other, and were proud of their culture. Communities are the greatest thing there is and they have robbed me and everybody that lives in cities if that. At my school we have a lot of them, 1/4 of the class (45 people btw), everybody hates each other, they are awful, no respect for rules, they scream in class all the time, all the while we are being forced by our traitorous government to interact with them, normalizing their presence in the minds of the young

Attached: image.jpg (800x850, 106K)

This is what millions of French people have been forced to deal with, look at the reactions of the people in the video, they have no idea how to deal with those fuckers, everyone has been infantalised
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8lAl_sLCFo
Skip to ~0:45 , the policemen are treating them like they were white kids, it's ridiculous

Holy shite!! CHECKED!! And fair points all of them.

Attached: 2018-03-10-174227_369x436.png (369x436, 175K)

Thx btw sorry for calling you the white negro of Europe. Btw next time our God emperor sends you to deal with a minor issue in a remote sugar factory please don't go full retard

lol okay.

Checked again

Attached: 2018-03-22-173345_850x476.png (850x476, 317K)

>Why do Muzzies hate France?
They hate the west and whites, and christianity and art, and culture and civilization
and hygiene
and history
and technology
and populism
and right wingers
and traditions
and females

but hey, at least they smell like poo and the left loves them

Muslims would hate themselves if there wouldn't be any non muslim om earth.

Degenerate is degenerate.

All written in their bloodthirsty quran

Why are they the largest religious group on Earth?

Pic related, they reproduce like vermin.

Attached: 1451048568346.jpg (500x667, 76K)

heh

Attached: 9774d9ef795298a938b34a6f3f46c741b14c0fd4.jpg (1090x1118, 191K)

....Real mature

Yes, that's French they're speaking

Iargest? Fool yourself first.

Sunna, shiaa, sufi, etc.

Ask them how they love each other. Kek

I’m muzzie

Attached: 0A153B53-5800-4802-8DA5-C55A5B2DE851.png (2048x1536, 605K)