BOLTON THINKS THE FBI CONSPIRED TO FRAME THE PRESIDENT, GLAD TO SEE POTUS SURROUNFING HIMSELF WITH RATIONAL THINKERS...

BOLTON THINKS THE FBI CONSPIRED TO FRAME THE PRESIDENT, GLAD TO SEE POTUS SURROUNFING HIMSELF WITH RATIONAL THINKERS, HEAVEN HELP US.

Attached: 45454545445.png (687x337, 138K)

Fuck off soyboy, Trump's gonna wipe out the terrorists and make America a true world power again (that means fuck off Asshat shills)

Attached: 1521807017804.jpg (2048x1152, 245K)

Attached: 1519927017269.png (577x387, 273K)

Why do libs still pretend they believe in God?

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE SCHIFF THEIR PANTS SO HARD IT MADE THEIR EYES BUG THE FUCK OUT

It's basically WWE at this point

Wait a fucking second...
Is Bolton Q?

Attached: hesrightyouknow.jpg (800x598, 72K)

>b-but Bolton is a neocon who wants to start a gorillion wars!!!!
>FLUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

Attached: deep state john bolton quote.png (1500x1106, 2.14M)

WWE
WWUZ
KKANGZ

I’m Q

i like this time line, burn it all down when?

ueer

it is amazing that the left is so bad I am starting to like Bolton.

But it was proven with the Nunes memo that that's actually what happened. The FBI literally planted a guy (Page) into Trump's camp as an "adviser". This FBI agent worked in Russia for the FBI, and by proxy had contacts with Russians. Since that was the case, the FISA warrant was used to tap/monitor communications in/out of every building in Trump's campaign. That's when Trump moved his operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey. Shortly after, Page was "let go" (it's almost as if Trump's team knew that Page was the one that got them monitored in the first place). Bolton is not only a rational thinker, but he's a logical one (more important).

You folks that come here and make these threads, I have a question for you. What does it feel like to know she couldn't have possibly lost with all the cheating and insurance policies in place, and she STILL lost to a guy that has probably never even taken a civics class?

Attached: Nunes FISA Memo.jpg (2900x2600, 1.18M)

(((They))) will be distracted by his ‘stache while they spin towards the drain. End O’ the Swamp is near!

Those best be spicy!

>believing his words
no thx

>2018
>trusting the FBI
What the fuck is wrong with you boy?

it's afraid...

Attached: 1521781559864.jpg (1641x1255, 613K)

>But it was proven with the Nunes memo that that's actually what happened.
We are in a massive information war. The radical Left is going so overboard they are literally denying the truth and calling factual information conspiracy theories. It's quite astonishing to see and even more astonishing that after all the lies, people still believe the Left and their media.

>What does it feel like to know she couldn't have possibly lost with all the cheating and insurance policies in place, and she STILL lost to a guy that has probably never even taken a civics class?

Really makes you think just how big a landslide it really was.

>Trump hires swamp
>They're so fucking incompetent they leave or get fired
>"YAY TRUMP IS DRAINING THE SWAMP"

Attached: DYwI3MNVMAEoDHe.jpg (753x767, 115K)

or shills are lying

>MUH BASED JEWS
Pictured is you.

Attached: Yahweh.jpg (501x504, 63K)

Attached: 1521566541139.png (1200x621, 718K)

They conspired to elect the dems not to frame the POTUS.

Shit it's pointless to complain now.

>heaven help us

that boat sailed a long time ago for them.

Everyone knows the FBI conspired against Trump, and conspired with Hillary to exonerate her.

Appointing Bolton is like picking up a hitch-hiker, except you're already aware that the hitch-hiker has killed a bunch of people alreafy.

My man. MAGA

Bolton predicted this?

He's right tho. wtf, I love Bolton now....

Attached: Mueller_Hillary_Costume_EvilSmiley.jpg (600x599, 112K)

But they literally did? Are you retarded, or did you miss the fact that the Russian collusion narrative came from intelligence communities working on behalf of the Establishment and appears so far to be completely made-up?

I like Bolton, reminds me of the dad from Tarzan.

Attached: MxFO4V2n.jpg (600x400, 37K)

never listen to a woman...

Attached: 1413750004064.jpg (320x290, 14K)

They do. It's just not your god, they follow Slaanesh.

is there even any doubt at this point that the evidence of russia hacking the dnc is fabricated

Are people purposely not paying attention? Did this picture age well?

Attached: 1521808150285.jpg (750x861, 73K)

>They conspired to elect the dems not to frame the POTUS.
One of the methods used to elect dems was to frame potus
so

So you're mad that he's right?

SOMEONE SAID THAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID... REALLY GREAT INFORMATION.