wasabisyrup.com/archives/nz9Xa6HV5sw

End of the Idol Arc.

Collaboration chapter with Man Gataro is also out:
wasabisyrup.com/archives/oDyiiatDtLs

This one is not for the feint heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/oDyiiatDtLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we all agree that Chisaki is best girl and Yuuna is second-best?

I think we can all agree that this was shit

>dead thread
Huh? I thought this manga is popular.

Fuck off tripfaggot.

Dumping chapter.

l

Man Gataro collaboration time.

>inb4 ban

I hope not. Who else would post the cats for TL user?

Only Koyuzu can understand this kind of humor.

Well, thats a decent chap...
I guess.

Have a cake too.

Next week's issue will have a collaboration poster with Bokuben and some new information on the anime.

I like man gatarou humor too.

>Collaboration chapter with Man Gataro is also out:
>wasabisyrup.com/archives/oDyiiatDtLs
lewd

>Collaboration with Bokuben
Good lord have mercy on my dick

Since the main chapter totally lacked lewds, I guess 'm gonna make this work out somehow.
Wish me luck.

Kinda interesting he made a full three chapter arc with little lewd and characters that probably won't show up too often. Could be set up for something in the future, can't be too sure what.

H I B A R I
I
B
A
R
I

Hibari isn't as great as her sister.

>End of the Idol Arc
finally, fuck this arc

>sister.
cousin.

Sadly the arc ended in nothing plotworthy. A waste of 3 chapters.

This arc is reminiscent of how the school festival arc went, and we're approaching when it started last year in December. With how this arc minimized the amount of lewd content, I'm going to expect next week's chapter will be more ecchi and gag focused.

As for story content, the author does have ideas up his sleeves on what he could do next. He didn't create the designs of the idol trio from thin air. There are still elements of the world that can be explored.

It's not all that unusual. Tadahiro is likely trying to avoid falling into the same trap of To Love-ru of being pure ecchi to the point it needs to shoehorn in ecchi fanservice into chapters that would not otherwise have it. So he'll regular chapters with a bit of ecchi, then sometimes do chapters that are super lewd like the Matora chapter, and do chapters with virtually no ecchi such as the school festival, or this arc. For that matter, the chapter featuring Matora was probably partly meant to hold people over for this arc.

Lewd.

>Fang

I agree that Chisaki is best girl but to me, Shion is my second best girl. I just love the senpai/ kohai relationships and how supportive she is shipping Chisaki with Kogarahi. It makes my heart all tingly.

>First post is a trip
>Dead thread
Anime was a mistake

>this lame ass arc if finally over

Can Yuuna be good again now?

>Producer BTFO

Urara's the real MVP.

Secretly I want tengu to win because she is willing to change for the MC bowl, including part time work.

Not so secretly I don't care who wins, I just want more juicy titties.

Still waiting for the obligatory genderswap arc. Every ecchi series has one.

It will show that Kogarashi is the true best girl. It's gotten close with the stair chapter but not close enough.

Nonko's editor will probably be the closest you'll get for a while.

How many sea creatures does Urara have? She has that starfish and also an octopus when Karura kidnapped Kogarashi.

Yuuna's secret desire was to be an idol. Now Kogarashi has to make it happen so she can move on.