Tokyo Ghoul:re 151 Pre-chapter Discussion/Spoilers

It's time. As we know, spoilers could drop at any moment. Discuss last chapter, predictions, theories and symbolism.

Other urls found in this thread:

donatoporpora.tumblr.com/post/167363223806/tokyo-ghoul-ishida-sui-and-berserk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shit happens or they dug out Kaneki and everyone gets a happy ending
>epilogue shows clowns all fine along with Roma
>Hide and Kanou is also there
>Ending panel is them laughing at the reader

I wish we saw Kaneki use quinques more, what was the point of having Haise train under Arima himself and having been part of 0 squad, if he never uses those damn skills he learned, it would have been dope seeing him fight with his kagune and quinques at the same time

He learned the Arima dodge. He is op.

>learned

early party_ ?

Spoilers will come out on Sunday at best you fucking retard

Monday.

I'm really hoping for a part 3.
These threads are the most enjoyable in Sup Forums and I don't want it to end

Ik it's bullshit, like in pic related Ishida wrote that sasaki mastered arima's quinque wielding style. When i read that I was hype to see him use a quinque, but he never did.

OP is right, spoilers should be obtainable since Friday but the frequent providers got busted or decided to hide, we just wait to Monday because they are easier to get. Spoilers, technically, could be out any day of the weekend.

don't mind, he is just a angry kid with small dick

Not him but stop cheating yourselves, we ain't getting shit till Monday, fags

Tokyo ghoul is a deconstruction you idiots.

I really really hope tranny and Aurima fuck shit up

Nah, spoilers are to be expected within 5 minutes. The thread is absolutely warranted

Thanks user, I had my doubts

I'm pretty sure this thread isn't only about the spoilers. Is also about discussing the previous chapter you idiot.

I hate you so fucking much.

No this thread is only for shitposting. It's always the same faggot making this thread on Friday despite knowing that the chapter won't come out before Monday. Then he and his fellow autistic gang of shitposters spam their clown edits over the weekend and then when the chapter actually drops most people lost their motivation to discuss it because the threads were filled with nonstop autism up to that point.

Didn't know that.

>CCG use quinque shovels to dug up kaneki while the ghouls use their kagune
>no body was found underneath
>found out that the main body was absorbed by the kakuja
>Super peace and co. parties

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

>t. Eto

please come back

OP here, I legit make them to discuss, shitposting is just a plus. I made the last 2 threads but that's it. I enjoy fun threads before my finals, I'm studying for Geology and Geotechnical Engineering I never spam Vancover but I don't mind it, it's literally harmless. Just filter these threads if it annoys you so much, we are trying to discuss here.

Alright then let's discuss (party)

Saw the tokyo ghoul movie today.

Why did they make Uta's shop look like a BDSM dungeon?

Anyone have that pic of the horrible ratings for the latest volume?
Loved TG but happy to see it dying.

Check yourself, the ratings are good as always and probably volume 14 gonna sell like hotcakes.

Tell me, where did it all go down the crapper?

>I legit make them to discuss

Then why the image of your thread is a fucking clownposting meme, you fucking retard? stop making this early thread every single friday please

If you are a speedreader, chapter 58. If you actually expend more than 3 seconds per page, Rue and Clown were the low points, you can even call them filler arcs, even if they have foreshadow and symbolism.

If there is 0 chance to get spoilers on Friday, I will.

I will keep clownposting until I get new art of Hinami

58. Not even debatable.

When clownposters began spamming

What's his endgame?

Plowing Itori's ass untill the end of time

look shitposter kun made this thread again! wow!

shitposter kun is the biggest tg nerd out there as it seems

>everyone gets a happy ending

>shitposter-kun
I think I know you, you are from Boruto threads. You are not welcome to the Party, Tumblr.

I'm ready with this new abomination

The hype died, the story is boring. The chapters with Futura "winning" were finally good, but it all had to be ruined by TOUKATOUKATOUKA. Ishida just couldn't stop himself. Now it's all just dumb and predictable nonsense. I don't care how two sides get together when none of the characters are interesting. Amon is arguably the most disappointing and worst character in the entire manga.

what we need to do a good party ?

wat

The point of the story is to deconstruct shonen action/tradgey/mystery tropes by continually layering more and more of them on top of each other and then inverting them and adding more and mixing it all up. Getting all mixed up with the details of the plot like you're doing is literally the joke. The plot is absurd. The characters randomly varying power levels as the plot demands, and the character literally talking about each other's power levels is a joke. You're not supposed to read a chapter introducing Kagune clones and come away thinking, 'Hm, I wonder what this means for the ghoul echosystem. What level of RC cells does a ghould with this ability actually have? Is this an SS or maybe~? SSS?'. It's blatantly, intentionally something you laugh at.

You heard him, you know where the door is.

This arc is actually looking pretty great so far, things are going uphill. Plus Kaneki won't be a massive moralfag and will kill humans if necessary alongside accept his ghoul nature, so yea shit is looking up. And please, the words "shit writing" are simple buzzwords here, half the people here are shitposters or people who speed read details to the point where they don't even know who the cast is.

SOON

ok shitposter kun

Peace.

where the stone ?

50 shades of clown user.

I see not one person here has taken even one Psychology course.

Starting a detrimental argument, however valid it is, is not the proper way to convince someone that you should join the team.

Nuggets

Neither Ishida.

Pg 1: Kanou’s researchers and CCG members sit around a table discussing how to combat Kaneki. One member says that if it continues it will go wild to compensate for energy loss and could take out the entire 23rd ward. Kimi holds up a folded paper crane and says that that kagune is like it.
Pg 2: She says that the surface area of a paper crane is 40% of the original paper and if it’s unfolded it’s 2.5 time the size of the original paper. She says that the origami crane is like a kagune, where a large collapsible physical structure is hidden within it. She says that because Kaneki took in a large number of kakuhou then it should have a large number of “paper cranes” inside. Marude asks her what they should do.
Pg 3: Kimi says that the kagune is spread out over a large area but from within there should be a body that it originates from. She tells him that if they take the main body out then the kagune will break down but it will be difficult to find. She says that they could also wait for it to die out naturally because the RC cells have a structure similar to telomeres and have a finite number of times they can divide. They ask her how long until the kagune starts to break down.
Pg 4: Kimi answers that it will take about 200 years. Marude asks where the main body is and is suddenly interrupted by an investigator telling him they are in trouble. Downstairs a number of CCG members are banded together, terrified.
Pg 5: They say that there are ghouls within the gate. The CCG members nervously stand prepared to attack. Urie and Saiko wonder why they are there. Marude sees the ghoul and tells his men to attack them.
Pg 6: Marude sees Hide, Amon, and Akira standing with the ghouls. He wonders what Hide is doing.

>the copy-paste is strong with this one.

Pg 7: One of the investigators notices Amon and is surprised he’s still alive. Marude asks Hide what he’s doing and Hide says that he brought people to help. He says that they need people to help dig up the main body and there are limits to humans. Marude gets angry and asks him if he’s expecting him to work with ghouls.
Pg 8: Hide says that he is. He says that the main body is Kaneki Ken and the ghouls will cooperate to help him. The CCG become shocked that the One-Eyed King is the source of the main body. The men begin panicking because they believed that Kaneki was executed by Furuta.
Pg 9: Ui enters with Hirako and the remaining Squad 0 member. He says that Furuta has stepped down and that he used the CCG for his personal gain and falsely executed Kaneki to gain their trust. He says that Furuta’s original plan was to create the monster and they were all blind to his plan.
Pg 10: Ui asks if he came back to ghouls and humans working together as well as Marude and Amon coming back from the dead. He says that if that’s the case then he wants Arima and Hairu to come back too. He asks Hide if he’s going to dig out Kaneki alongside the CCG. Ui says that it’s impossible for humans and ghouls to work together and asks Marude if he agrees.
Pg 11: Ui tells the ghouls to leave before they are killed. Amon asks Ui what the important thing to an investigator is. Ui answers that it is exterminating ghouls and Amon tells him that he’s wrong.
Pg 12: Amon says that the most important thing is that the CCG fights to maintain peace. He says that they have to fight with the ghouls. Saiko raises her hand and says that she will accept help from the ghouls.
Pg 13: Saiko says that she will fight alongside them. The other Quinx members agree with her. Other investigators become riled up at the thought of working with ghouls.
Pg 14: All of the ghouls suddenly throw away their masks and reveal their faces to the CCG members.

Pg 15: Touka says that their pride as investigators is a load of bullshit. She says that they are going to do whatever it takes. Juuzou approaches the crowd.
Pg 16: Juuzou says that they should accept the help from the ghouls because that’s what Shinohara would do. Marude tells Juuzou to make his own decisions because he’s an adult.
Pg 17: Marude tells him that if he says that he wants to work with the ghouls the entire CCG would follow. Juuzou says that they should work together.
Pg 18: Juuzou says that it will be easier that way. Everyone accepts this decision and the ghouls smile, relieved.

I think in a way they already went through their "why should we work with them they're the worst" crisis in the previous chapter when they were going to hunt down all humans, until Shuu snapped them out of it

donatoporpora.tumblr.com/post/167363223806/tokyo-ghoul-ishida-sui-and-berserk

remember Femtoneki soon

I personally disagree with your point that the crimes of the CCG need to be pointed out/atoned for, its exactly this kind of revenge thinking that led to the cycle of hate and death in the first place. As such the ghouls choosing to forgive is in this case not realistic at all, but its whats needed for such a scenario to even be possible. That being said im sure grudges and revenge will be big themes in the following chapters.

I disagree. When you solve a problem, it doesn't matter what circumstances happened who at fault is. In a crisis, it's more important to think what to do now. Everyone is at fault, everyone has been a victim but this is not important now. This can be handled later.

This thread is so sad. A bunch of stupid people regurgitating the same tired shit over and over without actually expressing their thought. It's all emotions and no content; literally worse than reddit and tumblr combined. you can't even have a discussion because of their high-horsed egoistical attitude shit

rape when

Well that’s the ghouls being the bigger persons in that situation. We have seen already by the way that the ghouls can be just as bad just the chapter before they got lectured by Tsukiyama for cheering for Kaneki to murder all the things. They’re the same difference is Furuta egged them on and told them what they were doing was right. Kaneki and Tsukiyama rejected that mindset. The leaders manipulated how their masses thought very differently

I always get confused with Femtoneki because there was theory that Kaneki would become female after this.

Kaneki was a male?! Holy shit!

spoilers are on monday night.

Exactly, most of the CCG was on board with Furuta's crazy extermination plan.

soon

Don't say that, we have to keep sucking ishita's dick like everyone in here.
TG:re IS A MASTERPIECE

yes

(LOL)

"It's not enough that I express my opinion about something. No, everybody has to share said opinion!"

That's what you are basically saying.

O MY RIZE KAGUNE

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it Suzuya's fault that Kaneki is in that form? He lost the fight and wanted to see Touka so he gave up his body to make that monster.

Yes and no. Suzuya did win the fight that put Kaneki in that desperate state, but it wansn't just that. Kaneki thought something was wrong and went back alone. If he had brought just a single person to aid him this wouldn't have happened. Furuta also manipulated the events and supplied Kaneki with people to eat on purpose and even gave them orders to capture not kill so their deaths were imminent. It's more of Furuta and Kaneki's fault than anyone elses.

I fapped to juuzou today.

fuck wrong pic

I fapped to eto today.

Why are you using a copypasta from Reddit?

Are you gay

Also Suzuya probably feels bad because he knows that Kaneki was most likely holding back when fighting him and that if it wasn't for him, Kaneki wouldn't even be in this state.

Yay this is going well!! Which means in about 2 chapters everything is gonna go to shit again probably :'( Mutsuki you better not somehow fuck this up.

Ohh man, all the ghouls throwing away their mask gave me the chills. It showed how they were willing to cast aside whatever pride they had to save a man they admire/respect. And suzuya boy continues to grow. My heart (ugh). Please Ishida, let there be some hope in all this chaotic mess.