South Africa happening, Illegal land grab in Hermanus

It hasn't hit the news yet but apparently the EFF have sanctioned/sponsored a series of land seizures in Hermanus in the western cape.
Sandbaai and Schulphoek are the specific areas concerned
Will post updates as they happen.
This is only the beginning.

Attached: 1521793046705.jpg (540x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3grk-slP0LU
youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ
twitter.com/Doom_Pie/status/977191673431195648
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big if true

IT BEGINS

youtube.com/watch?v=3grk-slP0LU

They've done it couple times before but with the context of this legislation coming through it elevates it from wild communist antics to what many on our side of the political spectrum will see as a deceleration of war.
This is too fucking early...

Attached: 1521342670637.png (240x255, 91K)

Even if mass genocide happens South African refugees should not be accepted.

Boers and Afrikaners are far too admixed with sub-Saharan African, Indian and Malaysian blood to be considered white.

You're fucking lying, source?????

There's nothing about it on twitter, op a lying faggot?

Attached: 12313123123.gif (610x344, 870K)

says the amerimutt anglo

youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get a load of this atrocidad

Wait for it cunt, I said I'll update when I have more information.
Consider for a second people exist outside there basement and are more connected than you now fuck off back to blacked you faggot.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus you godless subhuman

Oh fuck you weren't larping, this is it.

Something to listen to while I get on my short shorts and polish my boots. Thanks user.

is it happening?

Have some faith next time...

gr8 b8 m8

Ah shit it might be.

Attached: DY9ZcFlW4AA2egu (1).jpg (480x851, 54K)

Yeah, sorry, fuck, FUCK. My mom is htere FUCK

This is it, If you guys don't fight back now, you are a lost cause, and a bad omen for the rest of the west.

There is absolutely no way you are not a jew.

Do something, call her, tell her to get in her car and come to your place. Don't let her fucking die. Grab a gun and go pick her up or something. You do have a gun right?

user you are surrounded never relax

Planet of the Apes?

are the professional whites being fucked with at all or just farmers

They just look like normal American Niggers, so strange, ours would never attempt something this fucking bold.

the farmers deserve it.
they've fed these animals and helped grow their numbers.

Well the bill was specifically designed to target whites...

Get her the fuck out.
See you on the field.

Strength and courage to our Saffie bros and sisters

Attached: 1491504092184.gif (128x103, 16K)

You fags better do something about it.

They already went after profession whites.
They created a blacks first initiative where blacks were given special treatment for job selection.
They reasoned 15% of the population should have no more than 15% of government jobs.
I heard most middle class whites eat out a lot because both parents work too much to cook.
Farming became the number one way to earn money... until this.

Pretty sure it was worse, I think it was 8%

They can't do shit without outside help. Their numbers are too small.

Just you fuckin' wait muttbro, this is just the temperature turning up, soon the frogs will start squirming and the blood will flow and we shall ascend.

Attached: 1521177370607.jpg (1000x1000, 440K)

only low IQ saffers remain there. They deserve whats happening.

Hey you slow posting faggot give us an update please???

When's the starvation happening, lads?

Attached: 48333.png (485x420, 283K)

Job retention is the only thing most whites are coconcerned about, you never leave your job for unemployment, even if it's horrific, once you're unemployed as a white (specifically white male) you're lucky to find one within a year and a half(if at all). Seen it happen with 'friends' working as teachers.
Starting a business is out of the question because pretty much as soon as its big enough to stop working obscene hours you have to hand over half to a dindu...
Litirelly why spaceX isn't based in SA.

Soon

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (3116x1748, 1.21M)

why do south african niggers want land anyways? They don't like farming.

Fuck off kike

The whites have it, they must steal it.

Thank you, Australia for taking in white south africans

A repeat of Zimbabwe.

Read the IDs faggot I'm OP.
My guy is there now, I just got the initial word, when he comes back to me I'll get the stuff straight here.
Go have a shower, treat yourself to a fat wank and mellow the fuck out.
It'll be here.

Attached: 1521431367324.jpg (196x257, 11K)

Have you considered stop antagonizing blacks and living in peace?

prob trying to get away from other niggers
Not much else is happening to no ones surprise, niggers move slow. Emergency response vehicles will most likely have to deal with the worst of it, for a day at most. Calling it, they will give up when it rains on saterday evening and go back to their caves.

Attached: nigger poetry.png (675x605, 55K)

I'm trying to get updates from this fucking retarded trust-fund baby stoner from Hermanus on twatter, he, just like OP, are both enormously slow faggots.

kek, ok cool

Lots of fires

Attached: HERMANUS2.jpg (2048x1152, 214K)

Great b8 m8

Attached: 1520658353743.gif (1000x773, 328K)

Listen cunt I'm not there, if I'm not there I have to wait on other people for information, if I weren't to wait on it I'd be lying, so take what you can get and don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Also some of us actually work, so you can fuck right off, get your own sources for this shit if you're going to be such a faggot about it.

What an odd place for them to start their shit.

Hermanus is a Afrikaner town by the sea, full of rich white folks. So I'd say it's fucking perfect.

dude wtf are you even still doing in that nigger shithole?
get the fuck outta there and go to australia or the usa dmanit

I'd be more surprised if they started it somewhere obvious, especially in the western cape, where they have the most effective policing in the country.
Somewhere out of the way is a little more logical, if (for arguments sake) we consider they're capable of practicing logic.

It's perfect, DA lead province, old rich white town, it's perfect.

Dam thats frightening

Demoralization shill spotted. The tactic hurr durr saffers are not white is jewish

IT'S REALLY ACTUALLY FINALLY TRULY HAPPENING

Agreed, soft target, holiday destination, everyone knows it, strikes a chord, strikes fear...

If the west doesn't send in some god damn support for you guys, please come to Australia.

I don't wanna see your wives and daughters popping up in gore threads.

I could use any number of reasons to avoid telling the truth, but fact is I'm a poorfag and I couldn't afford the move.

the whites should not do this.
It's possible that South Africa will face a famine because the people who take the land don't now how to farm and feed big numbers of people.
Whites will only create more refugees with their egocentrism

twitter.com/Doom_Pie/status/977191673431195648

Nah, soft targets are ideal when you're trying to strike fear into your enemies but your actual capacity is lacking.

Yep, this is very psychological, KGB trained our boys well, fug.

all you have to be able to afford is a plane/boat ticket man. sell anything you have to or even steal for the money. but get the fuck out of there your days are numbered. being a homeless bum in australia is better than being a rich fag in south africa. do the math man. and best of luck.

Yeah but it's also not in keeping wwith their smoke and mirrors tactics, farm murders and minor risk major payoff land grabs can be bullshitted away, attacking the last white bastion isn't subtle at all and though while you're right that it's the most ripe target its not in keeping with their current PR

lol, proof of income, proof of capital to stay, proof of request for leave for date flying and returning, itinerary, medical, just a few things required for a Visa to anywhere.

Fuck dude EFF is 100x less subtle than the ANC.

holy shit you're retarded

dude in the situation youre in just be a fucking illegal immigrant. seriously, it will save your life.

You can't get on the plane without any visa, dude!

Fuck man, you're right, but if this doesn't happen then I'm another refugee.
But I'm going to look up the feasibility of that ASAP because I've truly never considered not having to fight.

Honestly I would bribe the next freighter captain and take all my shit and giant bag of cash and gtfo.

I give 0 fucks

>Roflcopter flies away

Laughing_mugabe.jpg

I thought the SA Prez said the land grabs were canceled? What changed?

>kurdish mercenaries get home because daesh is toast (not true mercenaries since they joined the kurdish army and did it for adventure/moral reasons rather than pay)
>can now go to SA to get their Rhodesia on
what a time to be alive.

This
South African Whites are the niggers of the white race. They should be exterminated for the poor decisions their ancestors made.

my gf in marina de gama..will the spooks come for her

Attached: 1513374581061.jpg (600x446, 128K)

You did enough to post your edgelordness, stay cool

Not entirely sure if happening, zero action on twitter apart from some retard who said there are riots...

they want the magic prosperity that they assume owning land gives you

Op is a fucking racebaiting slide thread faggot. They come around talking trash and looking for yous. According to them soon a feral pack of niggers will rape them to death which is fine according to the whites globally considering SA whites are actually niggers.

Illegal land grabs were stopped. So they just voted to make it legal.

incredible

you mean something like going into uninhabited wilderness and starting a farm from scratch?

Says el goblino

Good. You nigger bread white trash scum need to stay in your containment country.

I am gonna name my lamp shade AOB1SZ9b

>a deceleration of war.

Good news then!

>poor white person that can't du nuffin
>basically a nigger with white skin
You deserve to die

Whiter than you mutt
Pic related is a nigger?

Attached: 10802404_594289877367051_628871503_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Jew responding to itself

Keep us and /k/ posted. You do have lots of guns and ammo, correct?

THIS TWEET WAS SENT THIS MORNING HOW DID WE MISS THIS REEE

Attached: morning.png (599x356, 38K)

Hermanus residents implies the ghouls? Please provide context and analysis.

it's not happening there yet
marina da gama in cape town, yes?

Attached: far.png (909x526, 248K)

Attached: near.png (951x468, 150K)