STRAWPOLL TIEM

Continuation of yesterday's poll
Strawpoll tiem
Is Trump still /ourguy/?

Let's get as big a snapshot of the current feeling here as possible
Don't shit up this thread with argument, that's what the other 25 threads about this are for
Just keep this one bumped with pics of qts

strawpoll.me/15341796

Attached: strawpolltiem.jpg (759x571, 77K)

Missing alternative "Yes, he never was"

>majority of votes are no
>Sup Forums is officially anti-Trump because of his kikery
So tell me again why we still have /ptg/? Is it just a reddit colony at this point?

>4d chess
theres literally nothing for you shills to
>muh 4d chess!!
about
he isn't doing anything even remotely perceivable as wrong or against our interests

I don't think he is actively bad, just very naïve and easily influenced

Containment

/pol is one person

Fuck this boomer cuck. And fuck you retards for getting taken for a ride.

/ptg/ is to Sup Forums what Sup Forums is to the world wide web

lol what?
let the poll finish before we jump to conclusions.
it's only fair we run it at at least 2 different times of day to account for the different composition on people on here.

Lads don't argue here, there's no point. Just keep it bumped. Preferably with pictures of nice-to-look-at females, something we can all agree on.

Attached: 1519823501644.jpg (769x1024, 184K)

quit spamming your shitty thread, retard

oh sweetie

Attached: 1516503615066.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

bump

datamining thread

You forget yourself and where you are

Attached: shillthreadchemo.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Politicians can't be naive
You are falling for his shit, why are MAGAPEDE retards so fucking delusional

>So tell me again why we still have /ptg/?
it should be ended like CBTS was, they need to assimilate into Sup Forums or gtfo

>he thinks he can survey Sup Forums
nice try fed, 7/10 answers you get will be sarcastic or contrarian. you'll never know what we think, except that we think the things you wish we wouldn't.

Attached: 1510938959690.gif (336x199, 1.89M)

you split the no vote

They will never assimilate into /pol. Sooner or later Sup Forums will be assimilated into them.

pro tip: If a thread gets 50 reports it is auto-404'd.

This is a typical shill strawpoll manipulated to get the correct result. Two out of three answers are ''no,'' despite one of them being a neutral.
The result ends up looking like over 50% of people voted ''no, I don't like DRUMPF'' despite the fact that a big chunk of people voted ''he tried but couldn't fight them alone.''

You're probably right, I'm not sure theres enough chemo in the world to kill this cancer anymore.

Attached: 1495474410939.png (769x662, 62K)

during the election these happened all the time
people said that then

Hi ShareBlue hows it going.

ShareBlue why are you so angry?

Hi ShareBlue hows life been?

Well there are two broad different reasons why someone would say no
Either
>I think he was, but they got to him, now he's not our guy, we have to be careful. But he had good intentions at the outset!
or
>He was always one of them, he memed us hard to get elected. He's a jew loving, Israel loving, military loving billionaire with no real moral principles, probably hadn't read the bible or the constitution or even the bill of rights in his life, whaddya expect?

They're fairly different answers.

>WAAAAAAHHHHH, I DON'T LIKE INFORMATION!

It's not neutral. Neutral would be
>I don't know
or
>I don't care

Saying that he meant well but they got to him and he's now doing their work, is indeed a 'no' vote.

It's not datamining. The faggot shills just think Sup Forums is a Trump board, so they attack DRUMPF and try to get people to dislike him by posting manipulated polls with predetermined results to try and make people feel bad about not hating DRUUMPF.

It's neutral when compared to the other two, you fucking kike. If you want to get all anal about it, then it's a positive answer.
The answer to the question ''Is X still /ourguy/?'' can't be ''no, but he tried.'' That makes no sense, it should be ''yes, but he failed.''

I like Trump fuck off.

WTF I love Latvians now

Hell, we are already dead.

Shpf...shlrpf...sh-shleahblUU *shart*

So I'm a shill but not a dataminer.
Awwww, thanks :3

Results are more important than intentions.
If the neocons are twisting his arm to deliver another war, and he's going along with it, then he;s no longer /ourguy/.

I get your points though. I probably should have included a neutral answer too. And then maybe combined the 'no' votes into one for whatever reason.
But it's done.

I suppose neutrals can simply not vote.

>no chaos choice
dumb. He has surpassed my expectations tenfold.

>it's a retards can't comprehend that some people have standards episode
I voted for him under the assumption that there would be no more interventionist bullshit, he pulled out of Syria and that was good. Then he decided to fuck it all up by backing a genocide in Yemen and sending troops to niggerland and then appointing john "anything for Israel" bolton. Go fuck yourself if you can't comprehend that some people want even the simplest election promises kept.

/ptg/ is a containment thread.

Anyone that really tries to evaluate cause an effect here has to conclude that Trump just lied to us to get in office. He's already wasted the most potent time in his office not pushing things that matter for the demographic issue.

We'll never have more ability to have our representatives get something done than early 2017. We've now lost many seats and entire states to democrats and we lose more all the time.

And the republicans? They imported over 200k Puerto Ricans to my state of Florida. Orlando is like a third world country now. And republicans fucking did it. The state was already close as a swing state, now it's solid blue in every poll.

The republicans decided to go out on helping ISIS and Al Queda, Killing white Russians, ignoring South Africa, banning abortion of down syndrome fetuses, and violating international treaty by recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's Capitol.

These issues won't help the nation stay red. But maybe it's time to admit that there's no point to keeping cuckservatives in power. It's just a slower death.

Not a good poll need one that says I dunno will see

It was always a reddit colony.

accelerationism might be the cure but even then I don't think they'd let any type of outsider candidate get in be it a small government outsider or a communist outsider. Choices basically boil down to Neoliberals and Neoconservatives who in effect implement the exact same things as each other.

Reddit is a Left-winged hellhole, yet you attack the only right-winged subreddit on there.

Nice Copypasta ShareBlue

Hi JIDF hows it going

JIDF and ShareBlue controls Pol now

it could be 4D chess
or 17D subterranean hungry hungry hippos
or 56D underwater mongolian horseback riding

Yeah I should have included it
But this is what it is now
It's still interesting
How about you run a new one in about a week?
>Yes
>No (for whatever reason)
>I'm not sure yet/now. Watching closely...

JIDF you are working really hard.

yes, but we agree for different reasons

PRO TIP MY DUDE: Left vs Right has no meaning in US politics. They are all ZOG. Now fuck off from where you came from.

Attached: 1520611660119.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

kek, the absolute STATE of your posts
Everyone, highlight this guy's ID and witness the intellectual power of the MAGApede

Attached: 4959AFB100000578-5406159-image-a-12_1518973809941.jpg (634x845, 118K)

he's pic related

Attached: 1517196869091.png (898x904, 971K)

Lel he is accusing people who are against ZOG to be JIDG. I wonder on what level of woke is he operating on.

He was supposed to be the one, he was supposed to have destroyed Israel, not join them.

I already voted for this on r/politics, can I vote again

The only JIDF here are the people who support Trump's love of Israel and the Bolton Boomer Brigade.

Attached: 1515138919013.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

add them together ya dingus

Go back to plebbit, trumpcuck

Yeah /ptg/ is just a colony of T_D posters.

My coffee went into my sinuses
Thanks bros

Attached: 1521321968717.jpg (465x502, 39K)

Nani???

Attached: who.gif (452x523, 4K)

This strawpoll is pointless
50% of the votes will be from outside of America
Who the fuck cares what a literally who thinks about our President.

Where is the “fuck this cia bullshit” option. Saged

>Sup Forums is r/USA

Why are there so many trump shills?

HES GONNA VETO THE TRAITOR OMNIBUS BILL

you fucking faggot. Every single republican that votes yes is a goddamned traitor to the republic.

>muh john bolton
+1 point, yeah hes shit, woopdie fucking do

>Is Trump still /ourguy/?
Yes! Libshit heads and SJW's hate him and that is good

thats not how it works professor

>still beliving in left vs right issuse

Attached: shekel.webm (480x360, 598K)

just another demoralization tactic, how hard is it to multi-vote on this, add a few share blue people and a VPN and you can Astroturf the shit out of this

>Majority of votes are no
I'm proud of Sup Forums for once

bampu

Attached: 1519872884330.jpg (917x1200, 78K)

>>Majority of votes are no
I'm proud of Sup Forums for once

61% support Trump you stupid dago