Anyone else think Stefan is a beta that wants to get revenge on the pretty girls?

In this video he relishes that the post wall girl will have to lower her standards like a 16 year old boy as both don't have much sexual market value.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_p0rYaTzJo

This girl is a mess, dated an arab for two years in her twenties lol. But the point of this girl is not have kids with etc, this type of girl is just for fun if you are a guy with good attributes.

Don't get me wrong I do like stefan, but a lot of this 'making a slut traditional' thing and getting angry at them is a betas game, and a fools game at that. Have some fun guys ffs.

Attached: 41E2D4DA00000578-4652410-Controversy_Alt_right_YouTuber_and_podcast_host_Stefan_Molyneux_-m-26_14987 (634x533, 42K)

he has mommy issue
his mother was really abusive
and he understands how destructive single mom household are

and beside fuck the Swedish cunt, she says she needs a smart man and then dates an Arab

Who cares what she says though, she is just a girl for a bit of fun. You don't need to engage or get angry at.

He's Swedish? I thought he was Canadian Irish.... but really German Swiss.

Nah the girl in the video was Swedish.

Stefan and Sup Forums are bitter losers that get no pussy, no money, and are watching themselves plummet down The socioeconomic ladder. All the while blaming “muh scapegoats” for their miserable lives.

Prove me wrong. Show me one truly fulfilled Sup Forumsack, and I’ll send you 3 bitcoins.

>Who cares what she says though,
retard she called in for help and Stefan made a good point.
women who have hit the wall need to lower their standards or end up alone
he was helping her,

not Stefan the caller

i've never really gotten any kind of incelish anit-pretty girls vibe from him. he's anti normie of every variety. i can't listen to him because i hate his call-in format and i hate the rhetorical flourishes he uses when he pretends to be deeply moved by something.

>all those moments where he start demanding to know WOULD YOU DATE A SHORT GUY?

alright, how tall is stefan?

All the points he made were valid. She was already in her late 20s and she wasted 5 years being a coal burner with some mudslime from the middle east. If she wants to have a family/be a mother, that was an idiotic decision, and it drove good men away.

Her standards were too high, and she deserves what she got.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521590853211.jpg (720x960, 24K)

I wouldn't bother myself. Tbh you are just humouring her. She is playing games. Why would you want to play games unless she is doing things sexually with you?

>>all those moments where he start demanding to know WOULD YOU DATE A SHORT GUY?
>alright, how tall is stefan?

This is precisely what I am talking about. Also he mentions being bald or not and she says she doesn't care about hair (out of politeness?). And I mean yeah she dated an Arab I agree, but try not to get too angry.

She is early 30's man. Why make it your crusade to get the run around from a loose lady looking for attention etc to try and turn her 'traditional'. Think about it.

>Stefan "Elliot" Molyneux, the supreme philosopher.

I am balding a fair bit myself btw and I can say for sure that hair would matter.

kekek

Yeah I can't listen to this cunt.
He picks out the most obvious shit and pontificates endlessly like he is some great thinker.
That woman's call was embarrassing because he relished it like some bitter MGTOW.
Ignores Israel and their fuckery so it's all mental masturbation for the converted.

>be me
>ugly because lack of effort
>unnattracted to uggos
>attempt to improve myself before entering the dating pool
WOW CAPITALISM IS LITERALLY SATAN REEEEE GIVE ME A SUPERMODEL GF RN I DESERVE IT1111!

Stefan has always been hateful person to his callers, specially the ones that aren't doing so good in life and have some identity issues.

>swedish
>dated an arab
He is right to rage this time.

Truth hurts roastie.

Attached: 1505281750506.png (1200x800, 523K)

>Rationalizing being a loser this hard
>”By not having money, love, sex, or a career, I’m actually WINNING”

I’m almost impressed. Almost.

Keep trying roastie.

Attached: 1505281325343.jpg (1851x892, 695K)

Don't get me wrong, I know about the whole roastie thing. But Roasties are for having fun with in your twenties, not for getting angry at when they are in their 30's for not being 'traditional'.

Freindly reminder that all your American Ecelb pundits are Canadians who work for CSIS. They just tell you what you want to hear and you are so desperate that you will let a Canadian shape your views on your country...sad.

>claims to want a smart guy
>fucks inbred shitskin for two years
I wish he'd asked about that more instead of just gloating the whole time about how she's going to have to give up all her dreams and marry a fat ugly dwarf.

I listened to that whole video before... he nailed it. I don't see why you are offended... women who pursue phds and careers in their prime are going to have a hell of a time finding an equally accomplished man to be with... because equally accomplished men want younger women in their prime... throw in the fact that she was banging an Arab for two years... any man who has his shit together at her age will be living it up with hot girls in their 20s... girls being career women is the biggest lie of the feminist era . And Stefan always kills it when he talks about this topic ... also I'm pretty sure stef banged lots of chicks. He was a theatre guy after all.

Attached: IMG_0554.jpg (669x604, 42K)

Cool peer-reviewed infographics. Enjoy your undoubtedly super productive day at “work.” NEET loser lmao

Neck yourself degenerate.

>its fun to risk STDs, pregnancies, false rape allegations and fuck yourself in the head so you'll never be suitable for a loving relationship while chasing a simulation of a loving relationship

Attached: 1497108067779.png (496x578, 489K)

no, he's the typical schizoid who antagonizes women

>I don't see why you are offended

>Why would he choose you?
>Hearing the answer

What a dumb fucking meat-ball eater.

I sense a roastie!

>Shitskin is automatically idiot
No

Fair points.

Show bobs and vageen

Nope. Many high iq successful people browse pol... hating on women does not make you a virgin beta. Women are trash these days. alphas understand this and don't worship women like betas do. We call it like it is and keep our eyes open for a girl with morals to wife up. In the mean time we use our knowledge to sleep with easy degenerate whites around us... stop projecting your gayness onto the rest of us.

Stef is great. He's able to say all the stuff we want to say in a much friendlier way that might redpill some people.

What a clever and thoughtful retort bro. Truly the consummate advocate for being a perpetual loser.

Here’s the thing, fatso, you can have both a career AND a fulfilling social/sex life. They aren’t mutually exclusive. You just suck at everything except REEEing online, so you blame anybody but yourself.

So what’re you doing today to improve yourself? It’s almost noon here on the east coast.

Nope, just a guy that would rather fuck a roastie in her twenties than get angry at one in her 30's for not being 'traditional'.

He’s over 6’, has one of the most Chad jawlines in existence, and an IQ probably somewhere from 140-160. He probably has a hard time keeping MILFs off his dick to be honest

Lol this is what Sup Forumsacks tell themselves. Being on this complaint-laden crybaby board and being in ANYWAY fulfilled are totally incongruent.

The cognitive dissonance used to convince losers that they are, or are amongst, winners — it’s astounding

Who the fuck has time to watch hour long videos on youtube? WTF? I've NEVER watched a single stefan video. NEVER! I don't get the appeal.

>milfs off his dick
Can confirm

Attached: IMG_0532.jpg (657x640, 97K)

love how he has the hover hand on the blond but not the asian

white women btfo

>He gets less of a mom because you're working right?
>YEAH
>But he doesn't need your money...
>NO...
>So that may be why its hard to find someone...

He's right!

Absolutely SEETHING. Nice reddit spacing too :^D

Attached: 1505293774062.png (866x1914, 781K)

I listen to him in car rides while commuting to work sites

>Anyone else think Stefan is a beta that wants to get revenge on the pretty girls?
That’s 90% of this board dick head

Yet here you are... projecting your gayness onto others on this board... and you claim I have cognitive dissonance while you are trying to make conclusions about who browses an ANONYMOUS board. Lmao.

He’s waiting for the camera to finish so he can grab hold of the milkers

Pretty sure he is resting his wrist on her shoulder not hover handing.

Well I hope he is dicking some then lmao.
I remember in a previous podcast, some young guy phoned in and said he was having issues related to wanting to have sex with lots of women but knew it was maybe a bad choice.

Guess how Stefan responded when the guy asked whether Stefan wanted to have sex with lots women? He played dumb and was like 'no I don't want to do that are you crazy?' and was acting all confused lol.

You don't present an alternative or explain why he's wrong.
Verdict: Not an argument.

I watched his 2.5 hour Rome video in parts but only because it was interesting topic and he seemed to have researched it quite a bit.

But listening him to bully idiots who call him for half an hour is a waste of time that gives you nothing.

Even though he’s not PC, that is his PC answer because his daughters probably watch and listen to him

>More infographics.
>derides spacing

Not an argument, NEET-O

Hes not exactly wrong, but why get angry at some loose girl in her 30's for not being traditional? She probably just wants attention, Stefan getting angry and passioante about her being loose etc just fluffs her up as she feels that a guy is angry she is not sleeping with them or something.

>beta that wants to get revenge on the pretty girls
all of Sup Forums

Envying and lusting for other hot women while in a relationship is a hard problem for all men... especially when you have been with the same woman for a long time.

Precisely. But also any single guy feels urges to have sex with lots of women. Every guy does yet Stefan acted like he doesn't.

I come onto this board to laugh at incel wasters and gain insight as to how no pussy and shit career advancement leads to inevitable adoption of far-right ideology. To your dismay, I’m straight, make way way more than the median household (as an individual), am young, in great shape, and generally loving life.

I just hate how we’ve gotten to the point where abject failures no longer hold themselves responsible for their shittyness. Now we blame muh Jews and muh roasties. No, you’re just worthless. KYS NEETS

I have a job and a comfortable life though, you on the other hand seem quite upset Miss Meatflaps.

Attached: 1491181578401.png (1000x1024, 679K)

>no pussy and shit career advancement leads to inevitable adoption of far-right and far-left ideology.

ftfy

How is he angry? It's more shock over the lack of common sense on the womans part. What he is saying is important to society for avoiding these bitter old spinsters fucking shit up.

2D>3D is the "answer"
But that's still false because 2D won't give you babies.

>I have my shit together
>I browse this board and write comments
You have cognitive dissonance lmao. Do you realize you just proved my point?

Agreed. Anybody that can’t dwell within the boundaries of broadly acceptable political discourse is deficient in some manner. So, virtually everyone on this board

no he's an alpha faggot

>intruding on your safespace and informing you of your ineptitude
>”no u”

Your life still sucks, NEET

>keeps acting like he knows who anons really are
>comes to board to tell anons he is successful
>comes off as extremely insecure and gay.

He's just posting low-effort bait and you're feeding him (You)s like there's a bargain sale

Nah I think he's serious... I'm bored so it was a fun little back and forth... who do you think won?

>STEFAN: HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO....

SPAM YOUR FAMILY WITH BABY AND FERTILITY QUESTIONS.

Great advice Stef!

Agreed.
I know a girl like that, she spent 10 years becoming a doctor on public expenses and travelling the world, but now her ovaries are rattling and now she's found out how cancerous cultural Marxism is she wants to settle down and become a stay-at-home mom and expects 30+ year old Chads to swoop her up.
Fucking ridiculous.

Attached: CvGBZbfVYAAfsSC.jpg (960x733, 48K)

I can cognitivly understand the wall is charmatic justice, but instinctively find it sad so many white women are throwing away their lives. Mens genetic predisposition to give female fuck ups helps secure better chances of producing offspring.

Female fuck ups forgiven I mean.

>cognitivly understand
>charmatic justic
unmemeflag yourself, achmed

moly was a fuckin STUD, so no. listen to the man talk, he wants what’s good for you

He did treat her harshly, I saw that video already. But to he honest, he was right, and she needed SOMEONE to finally treat her harshly. She was making stupid, really fucking stupid decisions while her time was very quickly running out. If she didn't start listening to reason really fucking fast she was going to find herself in an ugly situation regarding dating.

Fuck off OP.

Literally all e-celebs fucking ignore Israel it's pathetic

Dude she likes the anger, it means he cares about her pussys value and the fact she she is sleeping with OTHER guys. She likes the attention.

Now THIS is beta thinking. Good job.

Who gives a fuck. She reaps a verbal clobbering, because that's what she's sown.

Sure, spending over an hour raging at some loose girl in her 30's because she is not traditional whilst she is like 'I know I know, I am just awful what will I do Stefan?', and she then proceeds to get dicked like a random throwaway by chad is very masculine and not demeaning at all.

I can't say. He's annoyingly lecturesome in most cases.

My biggest problem with him is his selective challenges to his guests. He never challenges his major guests on things he'd challenge callers on. He'd probably argue that those kinds of challenges are out of place in interviews but he challenge's James Demore on the 'liberals have higher oppenness' claim while letting it slide when Jordan Peterson said it which exposes him as an intellectual coward. He doesn't want to lose face by challenging people who can actually best him so he only goes for weak targets.

That being said I think he's a force for good in the culture war so I don't push this as an issue very much. It's still absolutely true though.

Sometimes I feel bad for these women who don't realise they've been jewed out of their chance of motherhood but they really should have known better

*challenged