Female villains are the best domnes too bad things don't work out for them often

Female villains are the best domnes too bad things don't work out for them often.

These girls don't stand a chance with a boosto

Why did they kill her off?

She had a 3DPD personality.

Name one good female villain that isn't overly sexualized and/or slutty as fuck.

With a 12/10 2D body.

Issei can't maintain his boner if all the blood that was supposed to go to his dick is instead gushing out of his chest, therefore her body is useless.

I don't care about Issei.

Someone had to take the fall.

The real answer is that Ishibumi was a horror writer
Sure he fell in love with Rias and made DxD into an ecchi shonen comedy, but this was his first book, after he failed with his previous projects
He wanted a volume 1 with a lot of impact, and being a horror writer he made it extra edgy
Volume 1 has more significant deaths than the rest of the series combined, Issei gets speared and nearly killed another time as well, motherfucking Freed Selzen, a literal fedira tipping fallen angel with a trenchcoat
Rias was absolutely ruthless, Ray was evil
Think about it, Kokabiel, and Rizevim, the other big evil guys were nothing compared to the impact that a shitty 2-winged fallen had in one volume
I mean Rizevim just hit Asia, Ray extracted her sacred gear
I love the series, I wouldn't want it to turn into an edgefest, S3 proved that pointlessly edgy DxD doesn't work, but V1 was something special

>overly sexualized
Get the fuck outta here.

Semen demon justice-ryona is one of the draws of female villains, actually.

>Rias was absolutely ruthless, Ray was evil
Even with Raynare deserving it, the way in which she was helplessly executed leaves a bad aftertaste, especially in the manga, where they really layered on the terror and desperation.

Is it normal to fuck ashes?

Oh wow.
If I didn't know how it would turn out later I would read it.
But I guess this kind of tone will get tiring to read after a while.

I pity her but then, she is still being a cunt for trying to use Issei's feelings to save her own hide.

I bet Raynare would be a real squealer when you penetrate her hymen.

Again, horror writer
Rias was still a devil, she liked her theatrics and was, well ruthless
She had Issei die because she wanted him to feel indebted to her and to be her servant
Now Rias really mellowed out, everyone mellowed out, but it's still like that in the beginning
Again, the tone changes heavily after Ray dies

Well, she was doing everything under orders from Azazel in the LN. Even in the manga, it was for Azazel, even if she wasn't directly following his orders. In the anime, it was just because she wanted to get powerful to kill everyone who looked down on her.

Manga raynare looks too moe to be doing some sort of evil murder ritual.

Rias didn't care and after what she did to Issei, it's understandable he didn't want anything to do with her. I feel a little bad for her there, but she couldn't squeeze out of that one.

I want to see a universe where Raynare isn't retarded

In the LN, she was just following orders. Issei even calls Azazel out on it, and Azazel is like "whatever."

>“That’s right, Asia died once. E-even I was killed by Fallen Angels but above that Asia! It may be something that occurred in a place you don’t know but the Fallen Angel girls who admired you killed Asia for your sake.”

>I know that I have no right to say anything in this conference. What happened earlier was Michael-san’s measure. Right now it’s completely from my own personal grudge.

>Buchou is also trying to warn me by saying “Calm down, Ise.”

>Sorry, Buchou, but no matter what I have to……

>“It’s true we Fallen Angels are eliminating those Sacred Gear users who may cause harm to us. As an organisation, it’s obvious right? Sensing that a person may become a threat in the future, then if we know about it beforehand, you’ll want to eliminate him. And because of that you died. The reason is, the human with no talent, you, could have run wild with the power of the Sekiryuutei without being able to control it, and have a bad effect on us or the world.”

>“Thanks to you, I am a Devil.”

>“Do you dislike it? At the very least, those around you are happy that you became a Devil.”

But it makes no sense
Azazel was training Vali, he was even a father figure to him, and later on the Grigori was realeaved to be a research institute, why destroy/kill something you want to research?
The main problem is fallen angels were the bad guys at first, but after Kokabiel happened that was changed into the fallen angel rogue faction being the bad guys and Azazel being a bad boy with a good heart
I don't blame Ishibumi but he obviously didn't plan it out from the beginning and it shows
Recruiting Issei is clearly the smartest move and that would have been really simple for the fallen angels

Think Issei would have asked for Rias to spare Raynare with a lighter punishment if she didn't try to manipulate him?

Probably not. Even if she just broke down and started crying, no Issei manipulation involved, Issei was ready to wash his hands of her.

Maybe if she stripped naked and offered to fuck him

He's no longer that desperate loser that Raynare played; he surrounded by hot chicks now. One hot bitch who treated him terribly offering her pussy isn't enough.

This. She served her purpose in making Issei more relatable before starting a supernatural journey of self-actualization on steroids.

>she starts stripping
>takes panties off before her bra
YOU FUCKED UP!

also hell the idea of Raynare even getting close enough to issei to ask for an apology/beg for forgiveness/ try to seduce him is kinda silly when you consider who protective the harem is of him, Akeno and Rias would nuke her on sight, Koneko would probably also go titty monster mode and burn her to ashes again... Asia is probably the only one who would be chill enough to let Raynare talk.

Depends on what your definition of "overly sexualized" and "slutty" is, since purityfags would consider even knowing what a penis is to be unforgivably slutty.

>In the LN, she was just following orders. Issei even calls Azazel out on it, and Azazel is like "whatever."

you are skipping the part where she was also betraying Azazel and working with a devil on the side... who she also betrays.

If Rias did her a favor by killing her, if Diodora got his hands on her she would still be getting railed by stray demons up the ass.

Protagonist just stands there like an idiot letting her beg for her life. This fucker killed him, tried to kill his friends, and showed absolutely no remorse. She enjoys pain and is a huge sociopath. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and doesn't give a shit about her own companions. She was a fucking animal, why does she have a right to speak? I'd have made her last moments BEAUTIFULLY EXCRUCIATING. God dammit, stop starring at her gobsmacked and START SKINNING HER ALIVE YOU STUPID DOLT. She's gonna die anyway! MAKE IT COUNT FOR FUCKS SAKE!

GOD DAMN YOU RAYNARE YOU FALLEN ANGEL CUNT SHITSTAIN WASTE OF SKIN WALKING ABORTION YOU CAN'T EVEN DIE ENTERTAININGLY.

I was expecting Issei to slowly walk towards her, letting her think she'd be forgiven, and just when she's about to attack him she hears BOOSTO.

Beatrix and Raynare are good villains precisely because you want to see her destroyed. Every single breath they take, act they do, or word they speak just deepens your visceral hatred of them. They just ooze malice. I was grinning ear from ear in episode 12 watching Beatrix squirm like a cockroach after Theo pinned with his knife, or Raynare pathetically beg for her life right before the end.

Their designs are also nice contrasts to their inner selves. On the outside, the design is sultry, but on the inside, they have all the appeal of a vomit caked dead fetus. This mixture of sex appeal and repulsive personality isn't something you see to often in anime.

Ultimately, characters don't have to be deep or complex, they just have to fulfill their role and Beatrix and Raynare fulfill it with flying colors. They are the love to hate characters. Besides, we already have the sympathetic, nuanced, or pragmatic villain elswhere within their stories.

boom

>villain
>good

>villain
she is A villain in UBW, acting as the primary antagonist for the first half or so

>good
she is in every way but allignement

Freed hit the nail on the head:

“I don’t need a superior who loses to trashy Devils. You are pretty, but you lack plans and you are hard headed. The only thing you are useful for is masturbation. So just die away already."

He was still hurt about being betrayed. When she begged him, she did it as the fake girlfriend persona, or at least part of him can't but help see her that way as she appeals to him. He was so happy to have his first girlfriend, a girl who made him feel so happy and loved and got his hopes up, and then she fucks him every way but sexually. It messed him up.

He doesn't want catharsis, he just wants to be rid of her.

What do you do when your villain waifu inevitably get killed?

Beat it to her death throes.

Hell yeah my man!

We can all agree that female villain + gentle femdom is a god tier combination right?

Only if its in character. Otherwise its trash.

What happened here? She get crushed?

I don't honestly know, I never watched it, sorry.

Stabbed with a huge Knife.

Sure

cry

Can we all agree the best solution would have been Issei walking up to her while she cries and saying
>will you die for me?

A mix of this and feeling sad watching her desperation of trying to prevent her demise.

female villain + mutual cuddling is better

What about forced cuddling?

why would you force her into cuddles?

No because femdom in general is trash.

I feel like I've seen this post before.

>Rias was absolutely ruthless
desu I wish she maintained that.
spaghetti spilling Rias is adorable and all but mafia don Rias was on a whole nother level

I owe you the good part tho.

Best subs for watching High School DxD?

>This mixture of sex appeal and repulsive personality isn't something you see to often in anime.

Kek. Yes it is.

That would've been pretty badass

>mafia don Rias
So red haired Balalaika?

Masturbate to their demise of course.

Laugh with her since it was all according to plan.

yeah but with a more feminine approach

>Yes it is.
Post FIVE examples.

This

I didn't like her until her brutal death.
After that I felt legitimately bad for her.

Only because the editors wouldn't allow it.

You kidding? Dakki is ridiculously sexualized. She's canonically the sexiest woman in their whole world.

C'mon user, she was still a psychopathic sadist who slowly murdered an innocent reverse trap. You shouldn't feel bad for her at all. At least she gave us an extremely arousing death scene.

Every woman that Usopp has fought in One Piece.

But those aren't main villains. So... how about Beatrice in Umineko? If the series had problems it wasn't her.

>She's canonically the sexiest woman in their whole world.
Yeah but I didn't find her "overly" sexual. Her charm, cunning, cruelty, etc. are also more striking.

Female villain + Righteous Maledom

Raynare and Kuroka are the only dxd girls that get me diamonds without having to force it.

>Besides, we already have the sympathetic, nuanced, or pragmatic villain elsewhere within their stories.

The problem is they are never memorable unless they actually do something. Rizevim died like a little bitch even though he was supposed to be a major figure that was to orchestrate a universal phenomenon but mostly just stayed on the sidelines of the story. Usually the villain just becomes a rival later just because his actions are not actually aligned to self benefit but because they were ether ordered to or believed that it was right, however they get away with it because they are either still alive or somebody saves them. The problem is that the villain characters that are the most memorable are the ones that also heavily impact the imprintation of the main character's development to a point that the character themselves questions actions of the past and what could have been done differently. This could be a problem to some that want to self insert into the main character but otherwise it is not a story driven problem of casual reading.

I really don't understand Japanese otaku. Why do they hate villains so much?

What makes you think they hate them more or less than anyone else?

Sometimes I get mad that Murata kills off hot female villains, but then I remember that all females he draws are waifu material and then kek.

Raynare is pretty popular over in Japan though. Really, I see more hatred of female villains over in the west (specifically America) than Japan.

She's amusing even if she's pretty dumb

Raynare is pretty hot.

Too bad she's just Raditz with PTSD to force slight relevance

That cleavage window is pretty slutty though

I want to KILL White Queen!

Post hot and/or just good/fun female villains with interesting designs, preferably non-human humanoids.

No one remembers Precia

She had a pretty painful death.

Here's one of the hottest female villains to ever exist.

>villains wear makeup
>heroines do not

>draw a handful of female characters
>all god-tier
Based Murata
It's ONE's characters and story. Murata just does his magic.

Ahem.

meant to quote