Trump threatens veto to protect Illegals. LOLOLOL

So ol' Drumpf is gonna veto the spending bill to protect 800,000 illegals. KEK. Congrats Trumpcucks. You played yourself.

Next time i hope this board gets somewhat sane again and we push for Rand Paul.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180323-084007_Chrome.jpg (1068x813, 180K)

Kek guess what 800000 illegal will now vote trump

He's trying to stoke animosity between the beaners and the Democrats.

BASED. One of those illegals could be the future father of my wife's son.

Awooooo~

They are illigal, they cant vote.

This is literally just a reason to veto an overall terrible budget.

It's a good reason, since both sides can get behind it.

Based Trump. Allows more time for people to dissect this shit tier bill. Allows him to push out wasteful spending and put a cost to DACA and illegals. Allows the CLOUD ACT to be exposed.. Gets the wall coverage and highlights how useless democrats are w.r.t to their coveted illegals.

That bill is shit. I don't care why it's vetoed, if Trump does it ill be pretty happy

You mean the 2300 page bill that nobody has read? There could be a fucking assault weapons ban in it for all we know

AMNESTY DON

>threatened=gonnathis is why blompf has been walking over your bugmen since day 1

fuck that gay bill fuck all bills

He's doing it to get more wall funding. He's pretending it's about DACA. He said in his rally 2 weeks ago that DACA was just a ploy

It's a smart move. Liberals and Democrats literally can't argue against it.

It's a smart move. Liberals and Democrats can't argue against it.

what do you faggots want, seriously you want the illegals to stay then bash the guy for working with the libtards. stop acting like a bunch of old fucking women and be happy with something you pack of douche bags.

I like these shill threads that are secretly for Mr. Trump. Bringing to light the great reasons why he does these things the media scrutinizes.

Well done OP

Attached: 13876214_10210518319053506_7291096525991540933_n.jpg (727x724, 52K)

>Trump threatens to veto by using DACA (and THE WALL) as an excuse
fixed that for you, dipshit. trump laid another trap, your faglord idiot Democrat leadership fell for it, as did the faglord idiot Republican leadership, and we're loving every second of it.

This is hilarious because it looks as though the dems do not give a fuck about dreamers or illegals in any way and Trump does.

Liberals are parasites. You cannot reason with them as they have no reason. You cannot appeal to them on the basis of protecting our country because they dont believe in our country. You can merely tell them to fuck off and push through them.

That hasn't stopped them before.

>all these xshlomphkins weaseling in their seats uncomfortably
yes, yes, it's yet another dimension of the chess.

Attached: 0au3LDK[2].jpg (689x1023, 64K)

How do you get that from what you've read, retard.

Genius move to blame it on DACA.

never doubt Trump

the dreamer angle is a ruse. Trump's using the dems own "muh fee fees, the chitlens" playbook to attack this monstrosity. I will criticize trump when i feel like he's cucking but even I can see what he's doing. SAGE

Attached: Based Reagan.jpg (400x374, 49K)

Umm, no stupid drumpfkins, it's all about Russia

Attached: reddit_sanctions.png (1264x632, 76K)

Yes it has, the idea that illegals can vote is some timecube shit you've convinced yourselves of

>California starts issuing illegals drivers licenses
>California starts automatically registering all people with a licence to vote
>implying all other libshit states aren't trying to do the same thing
Really activates my almonds