This was a bit excessive. He only wanted to save the universe

This was a bit excessive. He only wanted to save the universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgiNwzfNGcc
youtube.com/watch?v=KawA0qhlNeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She only made him understand.

haha fucker
should've just explained how those floating earrings work and everything would be fine.

What is even going on in this gif? What happened to him?

Well then, Homura is just helping him achieve what he wanted.
All the despair in the universe has to be dealt with somehow, now that Law of Cycle is out of order. And Inucbators can be perfectly utilized as cumdumps.

that fucker deserved that and more

What does Homura even need magical girls for if she's just going to dump all despair directly into the incyubaytahs? Are they just hanging out with all their awesome power but with none of the responsibilities?

How does Sup Forums feel about this ED?
youtube.com/watch?v=xgiNwzfNGcc

>universe resets
>Homura decides to tell him how things worked in the old universe
>Kyubei realizes that this changes the face of science as they know it and Madoka can be used to solve entropy once and for all
>they decide to set up a trap for Madoka to observe her and determine if her power can be harnessed the way they think
>Homura turns into a witch and they realize that this experiment was too dangerous and call it off
>Homura turns him into a container for all the negative energy, while he tries to figure out what he did to deserve it since he has no memories of the universe where he conned magical girls to their death

>universe resets
>Homura decides to tell him how things worked in the old universe
Why would she do this?

Poetry. Readers.

Even if it means destroying a few planets along the way.

I hate the Incubators as much as everyone else, but holy shit, what a terrible fate for them.

sounds like perfect world for megucas to me
no more suffering

Makin the universe's biggest entropy omelette, Jack! Can't go worrying about every egg!

Rank their ascended transformations
youtube.com/watch?v=KawA0qhlNeI

I would say that she went too soft on them.

Name ONE (1) thing that the QBs objectively did wrong that was worth punishing them for

Made little girls die?
Hmm. You may have a point user.

They chose their fate of their own free will having been warned of the danger. And they gave their lives in service to the good of the universe as a whole.

not telling the truth about the magical girls and despair?

It was her plan all along.

The QBs NEVER lied about anything.

>that video
God damn I forgot how ugly Homura's and Kyouko's magical girl outfits were. Who allowed these designs and why were they considered acceptable?

>implying that Homura has a plan

They lied by omission.

This is what we call a wrong opinion.

OK, Mr. Lord of Taste, tell me what the "proper" ranking of the magical girl outfits is.

It was the girls fault for not asking what the terms and conditions were.

No, they explicitly dodged questions that were straight-up asked, like "what are witches, are they different from magical girls".
In episode 9 QB explicitly admits to twisting the truth in order to get Kyouko out of the way as part of his plan to have Madoka contract, so I don't see the purpose in defending them.

QB is like a fish, he can't feel pain. He's not even really a living thing, more like a robot or puppet.

But that's the thing, Homura is FORCING him to feel pain. Imagine being a perfectly emotionless creature, and then being forced to be able to feel emotions by God but the only thing you can feel is all the despair in the world at once. How would that feel?

You mean the little girls that would've died anyways?

Probably not great

Entropy isn't something that should be stopped.
All the living things in the universe are supposed to wither and die, and the universe itself is no exception.

>supposed to
Who says? I smell an is/ought confusion.

D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G

>hurr everyone is going to die someday so that makes it morally wrong to save people in danger
Fatalists, this is your mindset

like..Sayaka who would've been perfectly fine?
they weren't. none of them have ever been informed about inevitably turning into a monster.
> And they gave their lives in service to the good of the universe as a whole.
heat death isn't going to happen for another billion years. no relevance to humanity whatsoever. next excuse pls

> hurr it's okay to sacrifice children to stall the inevitable and churn out a few extra years

If Homura truly did nothing wrong, why does she think that she did things wrong? Checkmate.

It's not okay to kill cute girls
It is okay to save the universe

Really, the girls kill themselves, and only do so because they wished poorly.

>inevitable
You don't know that, you assume that because that's how it is at present. QBs could well be on their way to keeping the universe alive indefinitely.

>"dude who cares, we'll be dead #yolo"
>he does not envision the human race continually evolving and prospering
We gaze at the chimps and feel pity. Every person like you should be looked upon the same way.

>make a system where you trick girls into becoming monsters and die
>blame it on them for being dumb
like a true sociopath

QUESTION:

When QB talks with Homura about how Krimhild Gretchen will destroy the Earth in a week, he implies that the QBs have other worlds to fall back on for energy farming. His phrasing is "not that we care that you're fucked, we've fulfilled our quota from THIS world..." Does Madoka also save these alien meguca?

We can only speculate. I don't think we'll ever know for sure.

Nah, fuck 'em

>ascend to magical girl heaven
>see strange creature
>"what the fuck are you supposed to be?"
>"wort wort wort," in feminine tone
what do?

>Name ONE (1) thing that the QBs objectively did wrong that was worth punishing them for
From an objective standpoint as an outside observer? Nothing that humans can take umbrage with. To the incubators, humans are a lower life form that they used for their own benefit. Humans do this too, just look at how we treat animals we use for food. In that regard we are alike.

But as a human, you don't fuck with us.

>But as a human, you don't fuck with us.
What are you gonna do about it?

Homura deserves the same?

Homura deserves nothing but love, affection, tender care, and rest.

But also a couple of slaps in the face

Everything's fine. Xeno scum suffers in the name of the Emperoress as it should.

Fill your being with incalculable pain and torment beyond what your mind can comprehend.

You mean like the little girls all across time and space who eventually die thanks to entropy?

Why?

you already know why.

You don't punish people when they didn't do anything wrong.

But Homura did do some things wrong, user.
Please do not be blinded by your bias.

Homura is the only one in the whole universe who thought "But doesn't God deserve to be happy, too?" And then went so far as to reject her own chance at salvation to actualize this gift. For that she should be praised.

>recycles little girls for space energy and evolution
>one of the little girls decides to use him instead
>OH NOES POOR LITTLE QB

He was just gonna dip and find another universe of cuties to burn up. QB received his divine justice, praise our lesbian lord Homura-sama.

Homura did ntohing wrong though.

Sasuga Mami who does everything in style > keks for Sayaka for the random break dancing but hers was quite beautiful > Madoka was cute. Naturally > Nerdmura > Kyouka in last for what the fuck was that

Some of them made for some pretty nice wallpaper though.

>crazy lesbians rewrite the whole universe twice
In the end, I guess Hitomi was right.

Good intentions or not, her actions can't be excused. She went about it in a horrible way and things ended up messy.

I actually had a weird dream last night in which not only was kyubey sending witches to my house but the little fucker also started a necromorph out break in my back yard.

>lesbians
>plural

>Madoka
>not a lesbian

He deserves all of it.

If Homura didn't do what she did, Madoka would be the QBs slave. It all works out in the long run. Besides, Madoka wanted it. She can see everything that has ever happened in the past, and everything that will ever happen in the future. She knew what was coming, but went along with it anyway. She's just letting Homura think that she's in control while she enjoys a break.

Wrong. He already had a way to save the universe. He just got greedy and wanted a faster way.

Uhm... no. They were manipulated into accepting the deal and were not warned about any of the dangers. They were never warned they would turn into a witch. Incubators never lie but they manipulated which is worse. The deserve to get shit on for eternity.

For the record: "free will" does not mean what you think it means.

>says user, arbitrator of philosophy regarding the nature of free will

literally the main villain

if I remember correctly, she was still a little confused on how things play out when Madoka reset the universe, and talked to the only person that could probably explain some of the shit to her, and this is where the new-timeline cat got the idea that kickstarted the movie plot.

well his race doesnt have emotions and only work on cold logic, so I guess their natural state is sociopathy.

It's ironic how they see emotions as a mental illness yet having no emotions is considered to be a mental illness in our society.

It's not really ironic, they're a different, more advanced species. People's mistake is thinking life forms are "supposed to" have emotions, just as QBs are "supposed to" respect the rights of little girls for some reason.

>it's almost 2018
>still no sequel to Rebellion

Qb is pretty much EA. Got too greedy and ended up getting fucked

>Madoka would be the QBs slave
Yeah, too bad the movie blatantly proves that wrong by showing QB get rekt as planned by Madoka. Homura was the one that was in need of saving, did you forget this?
It's not greed, they seek the best solutions to their problem. You speak as if they had an agreement with Madoka and settled for less, but that's not what happened; Madoka FORCED new conditions on them.

>Yeah, too bad the movie blatantly proves that wrong by showing QB get rekt as planned by Madoka. Homura was the one that was in need of saving, did you forget this?
And what stops the QBs from repeating their plan with random meguca ad nauseum until it eventually worked? Madoka would be compelled to come save a girl trapped behind their bullshit force fields and would slip up eventually. She had no long-term plan to counter this.

She needs a good, hard dicking to straighten her out.

>And what stops the QBs from repeating their plan with random meguca ad nauseum until it eventually worked?
Madoka and her magical friends. Madoka was not in danger, Homufag.

>implying a male is going to be relevant on a yuritastic magical girl serie

unless we go futanari, I dont think she is getting any dick.

How would Homura react to a boy asking Madoka out in her debiru world?

since she is ruler now, probably vanishing him, and that could be the last string to Madoka and allow her to recover her powers, catfight ensues.

Nah, this show's bread and butter is being a dyke magical girl rip off of an actually competently written power rangers type show.

The movie failing miserably and pissing everyone off tells you how little there is to the show beyond the series itself.

And the creepy otaku and sad dykes will have your head if you bring in a japanese chad to deep dick her and creampie till she's sane or at least happy.
She's a canon dyke who's entire existance is being a thirsty super lesbian. There's absolutely nothing to her beyond that.

So...yeah.
Series will forever be retreads of a stolen and poorly rewritten story and plot from a kamen rider type show.

>The movie failing miserably
Is this true?

I misunderstood something watching the series back then. Is kyubey mad by the aliens or is his race the aliens? I remember the subs making it seem like the incubators were made by them to interact with the humans and had a lot of rules set upon them regarding their interactions.

They were all great. Especially Homu showing off her ballet skills.

I understand that the "cat" thing is like a drone the aliens control to interact with humans, thats why killing him doesnt do much to him, they just send another drone.

good bait, you're probably going to get a lot of people with this.

Holy shit how is it even possible to watch the series and manage to get that all wrong?

Sup Forums never fails to disappoint.

All I know is that the geeks fucking hated it.
It might have done financially well, but..that's about it.

Everything I said was correct.

Well I liked it. Guess it must've been a success by that logic.

I can't wait for Sayaka and QB to team up and teach that homu cunt JUSTICE