It's been 1386 years. Why haven't we eradicated this cancer yet?

It's been 1386 years. Why haven't we eradicated this cancer yet?

Attached: Isse lame.jpg (800x800, 34K)

Attached: 1514135774141.jpg (400x558, 353K)

Muh christian tolerance.

Islam is great when the right type of population practice it.

islam is great when everyone who practises it are dead

i.e not Whites

Because you can't, Schlomo.

We almost did after the 2nd siege of Vienna but ran out of money.

Also, nowadays it's probably oil and fear of terrorists. Imagine a new crusade, Europe would burn because every muslim immigrant would fight.

Even the Muslims dislike Islam
>Islam forbids music
>Muslim countries still produce music for century
kek
Islam is shit

This
Targeting individual churches who are known to be headed by Jesuits and other communist cancer might help solve the problem. The Vatican might overthink his stance when priests and cardinals get hung by their own sheep

fucking This.

Fuck Islam, whenever someone leaves this religion it makes me happy. I'm proud to be a christian now

One step at a time I guess.

Do you really want to please white people that bad?

Welcome friendo

Attached: 1461167548692.jpg (500x725, 40K)

They seem to be smarter than thou.

We cant. They are too strong for us. They might be shit tier at warfare but their ideology and culture is much stronger, straight up fanatics with bug mentality, westerners are literally >too intelligent for this shit, muslims will stick up for eachother, christians wont and in the long run they win and its probably unstoppable. I just hope I die before I see this poor world run by them

The future of humanity is lost with Islam. If we are to move forward, we have to clean the dross from the steel.

>smarter
>All their countries are litteral shitholes

All the Abrahamic religions have been a cancer on humanity and society for thousands of years everywhere they go. The question really is, why do we still put up with them?

>t.Achmed shitting his pants
That's the beauty about Europeans, no need to stick together, just define an enemy and the 1000 years of breeding psychophats does the trick