Why isn't scientology Sup Forumss official religion. Everyone in it is white and it weeds out the poor

Why isn't scientology Sup Forumss official religion. Everyone in it is white and it weeds out the poor.

Attached: 1519987233044.jpg (960x640, 56K)

Sup Forums is an islamic board.

You can't just throw shit out there like that. You have to greentext reasons why it should be.

Source on girl?

We all know Scientology is the answer. God told me so.

based pakistani speaking the truth

don't you have to be 18+ to become a new member, i'd have thought that was the main reason Sup Forums stayed clear of it.

Because it's a ponzi scheme where the leaders get rich to sell you space alien pamphlets.

go fuck yourself terrorist

Sup Forums is an agnostic board

Attached: further beyond pepe.jpg (794x794, 60K)

Because
1) you hand over every dime you’ve ever made to a psychotic sociopath
2) Xenu is nothing but a giant spaghetti monster with no sauce
3) my entire being shouldn’t rely on my ability to acquire debt in order to afford a handful of people to behave in atrocious ways.
4) Miscaviage is batshit crazy
5) Miscaviage is batshit crazy

>1) you hand over every dime you’ve ever made to a psychotic sociopath

sorta like living in america right now...

Attached: TRUBBARD.jpg (1346x929, 307K)

you're a fucking idiot but then again your flag tells me to expect worthless morons like you.
Watch Leah Remini and learn why you can't afford to be in scientology, you stupid poo-in-looniggerjewchang

>Why isn't scientology Sup Forumss official religion
Because it's retarded.

who knew antifascism could be this beautiful?

Attached: 26068207_774690062718853_6950693163077992448_n.jpg (1080x1080, 37K)

the voice actor of chef from south park is in scientology right?

Selling all my assets to buy the latest $3500 Master of the Universe Exxxtreme Xenu-lord Technology 2018 3.0 book set so I don't get put in a low condition and interrogated in a locked room before being thrown in the hole sounds like a good idea

Lol its not like that. No one forces me to buy anything senpai.

Pretty sure he's dead.
But yeah, he was, that's why he quit South Park.

Because religion is for stupid people

Yeah, it's exactly like that. i read half a dozen books and watched all the documentaries on scientology.

August will come around some day...an ever incresing hostility towards white women will push her into the light.

>Why isn't scientology Sup Forumss official religion.
WHY AREN'T RELIGIOUS THREADS ON Sup Forums INSTEAD OF Sup Forums?

Because I don't feel like spending all my income on some stories a guy wrote while high on dustoff

Girl is called antifafu a.k.a august something.

So is Will Smith

Because anyone with 2 fucking brain cells already knows L. Ron Hubbard was a science fiction writer looking for a way to make money, and he shit out this cult the same way Crowley did with the O.T.O.

I mean the fucking guy tried to steal Jack Parsons wife, and did steal his boat, so they could escape the U.S.

Literally top tier scammer and fraud, but hey, a sucker is born every minute.

Crowley > LaVey >African Voodoo fetishism >>>> Hubbard

oooo antifasow changed its hair color
WHY WON'T ANYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME?

Attached: 1521690614128.jpg (491x595, 66K)

Only worth it if you join SeaOrg and get in on the whole paramilitary side of it on their cruise ship. Don't forget - they were responsible for the largest infiltration of the US government in history!

Attached: 1482256906154.png (402x564, 119K)

go fuck a goat

Because Einstein doesn't save.

Attached: 1469635644490.jpg (607x773, 77K)

WHO IS THAT PRINCESS?!?!

1post by this id
>sage, denounce, close tab

>Scientology
>White
HellooooooooOOOOOOOooooo

Attached: Woll_Smoth_original[1].jpg (300x400, 38K)

Get out newfag.

i actually enjoy the 'space opera' aspect somewhat from what i've read. very psychedelic

>fuck yourself
>fuck a goat

Why are g*vurs so degenerate? All they can think of is fucking things. Disgusting.

Do they really eat placenta?

Attached: B1ndg95IAAEEnfq.jpg (720x960, 79K)