Tried to learn about the history of German flags today and this is what google offers me

Tried to learn about the history of German flags today and this is what google offers me

>t-thanks

its still up btw

google.de/search?q=deutschland flaggen geschichte&oq=deutschland flaggen geschichte&aqs=chrome..69i57.17855j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Attached: lkpokp.png (960x644, 52K)

How about a translation you goat fucking faggot?

ahh the >USA

it says "history of German flags" in the search it also says so in my description, the flag shown is not the German flag, but the German flag with the word "Germany" written in Arabic, which makes no sense whatsoever

sorry that you are such a retard

I mean they're being honest.

now lets go serious about this, this is completely weird and has no good reason to be up whatsoever, when google banned the shopping results on everything gun related people talked about this, do you have any idea who we could contact about this? because it seems like I was the first who found this, I have not seen a discussion about it anywhere.

>>Flaggenlogo des deutschen ISAF-Kontingents >>der Bundeswehr in Afghanistan
>>(persischer Schriftzug: „Alman“; Deutschland)

Onoes, you're retarded

>I have not seen a discussion about it anywhere
Why would there be you fucking moron

how am I retarded? Do you really think this is the first result that should come up? Do you think this is the currently official German flag? Ok senor Europa.

You're not in control.
You have no rights.
Have a good day.

>Do you really think this is the first result that should come up?
I couldn't care less because I'm not a fucking retard like you

are you upset about something? I kinda dont seem to see the relation between my post and your hostility

>are you upset about something?
Not really, just annoyed at you using up space and resources on this planet and this country in particular

>go to Sweden's government website
>requires a BLACKED account to watch

well I am glad it does not bother you, it will make it easier to integrate into this new society, good for you man

Attached: shittingbeach.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

You're an Ausländer?

>feedback button, bottom of page
I did it für Deutschland

on a semi-related topic
if wikipedia doesn't allow people to edit articles about themselves how come it's ok to have german government paid people edit articles about germany?

I'm gonna need sauce on this information.

>history of German flags

This is what I get.
1st pic using quotes
2nd no quotes

Attached: 00945.jpg (1880x1750, 433K)

See

ok thanks

ok i got it now
edit the wikipedia page to make the nazi flag the last image on the page. in a few days we have the correct flag up for those keywords

>tfw I always wanted to shit in the ocean as a kid but didn't cause I thought it was wrong

>tfw shit in a river last year and achieved a lifelong goal

not gonna lie, it feels good

its weird that if you search for it in German it is different what was the result on the first page? not the pictures but the overview

Weird. Only on German google and only if you ask for it in the German language. Change deutschland+flaggen+geschichte to german+flag+history, and you're back to the standard German flag.

Ist Vierd, ya?

You're STILL working your dumb thread?

Vielleicht schafft sich Schland ja wirklich ab mit Mongos wie dir