Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Attached: DY29Yh7WAAAdKHi.jpg_large.jpg (961x1213, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2018/02/02/12-year-old-girl-arrested-in-connection-with-southern-california-middle-school-shooting/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's true, all these mass shootings come from white soyboys and /r9k/ fetishists.

People that post on Sup Forums deserve the gas chamber.

>People that post on Sup Forums deserve the gas chamber.

This is the most sensible post I've ever read on this website

Trans and queers don't bother shooting because their narcissism overpowers them to the point that they are on their own island of shame and worried about the next fuck.
Females are too vapid and emotional and instead of shooting will pump out babies or trap a man and ruin their lives with alimony and child payments.
And POC are always shooting up in their own neighborhoods but journalists have gotten better at covering them up. So their revenge on the world is long term and we all suffer too. Case in point, the retarded Florida kids ruining the nation with their ignorant campaign against guns. We need bullying and need to stop coddling people.

Its funny how liberals are a bunch of bully enablers now. That keaton kid now this. Smdh

>if you don’t get what you deserve you are weak
>blacks live in poverty 150 years after slavery
>women still fighting for equality 80 years later
>queers still fighting for equality 50 years later

By his logic only white people are strong

>no one promised me wealth, power, and women
wtf am I the only one?

Really makes you chink

If trans and poc children were actually disenfranchised and bullied rather than being lauded by the media and enjoying total social control of their peers, maybe we would see trans shooters, queer shooters, female shooters, poc shooters

Best post

Also

>an asian calling anyone entitled

>You would see trans shooters, queer shooters, female shooters, POC shooters

But mental illness is a disqualifying characteristic on the ATF Form 4473.

Attached: literally me lolz so unbalanced damaged.jpg (700x700, 58K)

>White boys are not entitled to their birthright
Well gee, I wonder why they're so depressed, angry, isolated, and deranged.

You don’t see these types of shooters because they don’t have enough brain cells to use them.

Reading the comments is pretty crazy, I have this thing in my head that has never happen to me where I can't think.

It would be so much easier to just purge these people.

*to use guns.

Dunno why I wrote it so autisticslly.

Troubled white kids shoot up their school by themselves.
Troubled black kids join a gang, then shoot their schools and the media sweeps it under the rug as "gang violence".

The solution is crime gangs for white children.

how do you explain the black boy shooters though

OR is it perhaps that trans, queer, POC ARENT FUCKING BULLIED you delusional shits.

they're bullied on Sup Forums

per capita blacks are the biggest school shooters though

I'm pretty sure niggers hate openly gays, queers and all that shit.

Even if these people did succeed in whatever they fuck they think they would get jumped and shot.

left says bullying and society not accepting trans people is why they have such high rates of suicide.

Then that must mean that white people are more bullied and mistreated by society, since their suicide rates are a lot more than black people. I guess black people must have it made, because their suicide rates are lower than Asians, Hispanics, and whites.

>if you don't get what you deserve it's because you're weak
Does this apply to minorities never being equal too?

Attached: c1e8538f.jpg (750x734, 46K)

PoC aren't bullied? Have you never heard of racism?

Attached: 1521740553746.jpg (403x403, 23K)

Where tf are you from?

>no tranny shooters

Attached: randy.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Are you stupid?

>He's gonna kill 'em all 'cuz he's tranny phantom

Cruz wasn't white.

We here in Finland actually had a tranny who attempted an university massacre with it's two lonely male friends, because it got bitter about not feeling accepted enough there. They got caught in a planning stage when one of the boys got cold feet and went to the police.

There was also a nutcase girl (pic related) who was obsessed with Finland's first school shooter Pekka-Eric Auvinen to the point of visiting his grave and imagining herself in relationship with him, and she allegedly planned to shoot up some school on her boyfriends massacre anniversary. She got caught due to posting about it online and someone in her mentally ill group of friends reporting it to the cops. She's currently in a loony bin.

Attached: karma-hietanen-7.jpg (772x603, 65K)

someone post these at her
mercurynews.com/2018/02/02/12-year-old-girl-arrested-in-connection-with-southern-california-middle-school-shooting/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

Should’ve just executed her desu

I have never seen people get bullied at school for being gay. All the people I saw getting bullied were the ugly kids who just wanted to play Magic the Gathering and be left alone.

Having to swallow the narrative that it's only gays and minorities that get bullied must have been real hard on those guys.

nice dubz, is this the one who had the hilarious meme art/comics?

To those people others not accepting their all whims and impulses on the spot is equal to wanting to literally holocaust them.

>poc shooters
Sweetie, POCs commit the most shootings.

I'll admit that homos are belittled and humiliated at school (certainly not nowadays, but 10 years ago, yeah). But I remember from my school days that said homos often had friends with other homos, or fag hags, or other "misfits" at school. They had a support network that helped them through it.

If you look at most of the school shooters, they are 100% friendless. Completely ostracized from the social body. Even the misfits find them weird and creepy, and shun them.

There is a world of difference between "I'm being bullied, but I still have friends with other like minded people and so I feel OK about it", and "I'm being ostracized to the point where depersonalisation is starting to kick in and the only people who speak to me are the spooks in my brain".

I think people fail to realise this point, because most people genuinely believe that nothing like that can happen. After all EVERYONE must have SOMEONE they talk to, right?! And if presented the facts - like how Lanza sat in his room all day, never speaking; or how Cho locked himself in his room for a week and no one even inquired about him - they just flat out refuse to believe it because such a thought terrifies them

Yeah, but all that gay stuff is feminine

Now if gay meant you were super hyper-male... that could be different

Yep. The quiet, shy, intelligent white kids get the shit beaten out of them and treated like a fucking door mat. Once in awhile one of them snaps. You can’t say it doesn’t happen because I saw it every day in my high school.

For the vast majority of our evolutionary history the only way for men to prove their societal worth was through violence. It's surprising these things don't happen more often desu.

Nah, Cruz had a $400,000 inheritance coming. nice try chink.

Oops...$800,000 actually.

The faggots and women aren't shooting up schools because the schools take their complaints seriously and take action. When a weird white male complains they react like "suck it up white boy" "be a man" "walk it off" then when the white dude fights back they punish him for punching the 3rd string WR on the football team. So he says "fuk it im going columbine" pussies out 3 or 4 times while continuing to get bullied until he reaches a breaking point where he opens fire. Majority of school shootings are in liberal bullshit areas where the retarded liberal white female teachers hate all of their white students because of "white privilege"

t. Went to school in California, talked friend out of happening, friend became alcoholic, died drunk driving at 19

Niggers don’t go to school though so nobody reports on their shootings

There are plenty of trans and queer shooters, luckily they just tend to start with themselves.

Attached: 1521659326370m.jpg (898x1024, 115K)

Racism is a conspiracy theory

What media has he been watching?

One of the pioneers of modern mass shootings even was a teenage lesbian.

Attached: brenda ann spencer.jpg (1067x1600, 432K)

it's both. what's happened is our society has turned upside down inside a single generation. of course the people on the losing side are going to be bitter.

That Nami butt tho

Well coordinated, ladies! You sure showed Sup Forums!

Underrated.

I see we are in agreement.

nice blanket statement

They mentioned his “family” turned him into the fbi. I bet they had $800,000.00 of reasons to turn him in.

What are statistics?

do you know where you are?

Trans queers and women are too docile and effeminate to do it. POC shoot people outside of school.
Whites, day in and day out, are the subject of real bullying.

Do you? You seems awfully misplaced.

Attached: dsc00341-001.jpg (2592x1944, 1015K)