Murdering innocent white people en masses

>murdering innocent white people en masses
>destroying their culture
>building churches over their ancient burial grounds to insult them
>burning their history and culture away
>the (((christian))) supports this
Why are Christians such pieces of shit?

Attached: rsz_witch-stake_8804.jpg (350x350, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1190476/1ee850ba35/
imgur.com/60819be1-7c87-4583-a3df-6dc717c3135b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*en masse

Christianity was created by (((Israelite))) JEWS is there any wonder why it had such a negative impact for Europe?

it was created because developed people who don't have their dicks cut at birth gain empathy and both catholicism and christanity are geared to guilt the follower into accepting their shitty fate because "bad people will be punished after they die"

Attached: 999999999999.jpg (900x658, 177K)

>teaching heathens to live in an empirically superior manner
>meet resistance and crush it with superior technology and force of will
>zit-faced faggots with hard dried cum on their hands pound away at a keyboard complaining about it thousands of years later

There is nothing wrong with killing a vile heathen if he/she does not convert to Christianity. Real Paganism was the work of the devil and had no place in a civilized society.
''Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.''

Aztecs aren't white but their genocide only proves how vile Christians have always been
Christianity empirically slowed down science and the advancement of the human race.

Why would I not be pissed (((amerimutts) are celebrating the death and genocide of Europeans?

Just as foul as Islam

>empirically slowed down

Nice English there. Might I suggest using a language you're somewhat fluent in, like Yakut or Mongol?

Idiot. There is nothing wrong with that grammar or choice of word. Of course Christianity has always been oppressive towards scientific advancement and still is today. We have all seen it at work and simple knowledge of history confirms it. But not only that, with simple logic anyone would conclude it if they are being honest or not literally retarded or extremely insane

Aztecs slaughtered innocent life non the less, and you're defending that, you anti-christ ians are morons.

Attached: 0000000000.jpg (736x483, 204K)

It had less to do with Christianity and more to do with state control.

Your answer is to genocide them nearly to extinction and burn away knowledge of their history
Just shows how hypocritical and vile you are if you think you're any better. You're worse.

kill the witch
e-hentai.org/g/1190476/1ee850ba35/

Attached: 06_08_2017_the_last_witch_z__14__by_vico4444-dbj0wsx.jpg (1600x1800, 529K)

Is anyone surprised you're an Israelite just like the creators of (((christianity)))?

so exciting

Attached: the_last_witch_7_by_vico4444-dbimhlf.jpg (1600x1900, 549K)

>Unironically having a guru/torture fetish

Neck yourself, you fucking degenerate

>>murdering innocent white people en masses
witches are neither innocent nor should be tolerated they are ye olde feminists and beta males
>>destroying their culture
nigger you realize Christianity preserved parts of cultures that were compatible with Christianity, shit like human sacrifice and murdering people en masse obviously went the way out but traditions remained, it's why europe wasn't a mono culture
>>building churches over their ancient burial grounds to insult them
"muh trees muh sacred trees" cry more cuck
>>burning their history and culture away
you said that in point 2 and it hasn't gotten any truer
>>the (((christian))) supports this
The (((pagan))) sucks men off

for being degenerates

liberals and leftists

fuck indians

liberals and leftists

>the (((christian))) supports this
we created christianity to insult jews

I'm white, unlike you, Mongolian. You sound like a whiney leftist faggot

>be aztec
>murder thousands of people to appease death god
>christians come in picture
>"enough of this shit"
>kill aztecs bring christ to those that remain
>no more human sacrifice to appease death god
>pagan in the year of our lord 2018 defends the aztecs

because pagans deserved it tbqh

pagans are retards nothing new there

Shows how much a amerigoblin like you knows about amerindians. They didn't give a shit which tribes or peoples sacrificed humans, they killed them anyways. Fucking brainless cunt

>mongolian

The Heathens deserved it, the only noteworthy cultures Europe produced before Christianity were the Greeks and Romans, and since the Romans eventually conquered the Greeks that left one mega-culture. Then when the Roman Empire got split, the Christian side survived and the Pagan side collapsed thanks to other Pagan invaders.

Besides, the Church already incorporates a lot of pagan practices already, you crying and whining over "MUH TRADITION" means nothing when the tradition is still there, you're just too retarded to see it.

Attached: 1521765076448.jpg (675x563, 64K)

If I were a satanist I’d want to LARP as the pope just so you know.

>degenerates
You don't know what degenerate means you stupid nigger.
Literally everything else about your post is just incomprehensible LOW IQ gibberish. Fuck off

These things happened in a time when might made right. Now, that's no longer the case and look at the state of the world.

wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1520805958750.jpg (800x800, 64K)

>he he we totally weren't the bad guys
>we just genecided them and killing them more than they docin their sacrifices and destroyed ancient temples and stole their gold just so we could spread Christianity peacefully

You are no better. You are actually worse than them.

>They didn't give a shit which tribes or peoples sacrificed humans
no they kinda did because they tribes that were getting sacrificed FOUGHT FOR THE SPAINISH

So you're bent out of shape for the tree-huggers who got killed by Christians but not for the Jews who were also persecuted?

I won't listen to some catacuck who's shitty meme country existed for less time then it took me to type this post and submit it

evil hates good, good hates evil, you view Christian as evil, Christian view anti-christ ians as evil. either good is spanking evil or evils spanking good.

>genocide them
becasue they were genociding thier neighboring tribes, you genocide expect it back.

>nearly to extinction and burn away knowledge of their history
nearly, exaclty and how useful was thier "knowledge", 2012 end of the world, very accurate.

>Just shows how hypocritical and vile you are if you think you're any better. You're worse.
so killing a tribe that was genociding other tribes is vile.. getting rid of isis is vile

>You're worse.
you're worse for defending genocidal maniacs

No, they were heathens. They should be happy to have been killed off, for we were helping them.

Only to get raped and genocided by the (((christians))) and (((crypto jews))) that were among them

>Ad hominem(Latinfor "to the man" or "to the person"), short forargumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

Like I said, you are no better.

I guess youre one of those tolerant and loving Christians who believe in Jesus and heaven and doing good deeds and so on right? Oh wait look youre a psycho penis mutilation victim that has been brainwashed by a Jewish religion to hate the culture of your ancestors.

Jews hate Christianity, so they must be doing something right...

>en masses

Ok schlomo, since you know so much about this topic, please tell me the number of people executed for witchcraft? Surely you have some sources to validate your claim.

Christianity has been the religion of your ancestors for the last 1000 years you dumbshit

I bet Muslims say the same.
It's not like they ever endorsed Christianity in (((hollywood))) though, right? Oh wait. The main characters of movies and shows are always (((christian))) ''role models''
Christians and Jews are best friends. Ask your president

40-50,000 over three centuries if I remember correctly.

Abrahamic religions
In the current year?

evil hates good, good hates evil, you view Christian as evil, Christian view anti-christ ians as evil. either good is spanking evil or evils spanking good.

>genocide them
becasue they were genociding thier neighboring tribes, you genocide expect it back.

>nearly to extinction and burn away knowledge of their history
nearly, exaclty and how useful was thier "knowledge", 2012 end of the world, very accurate.

>Just shows how hypocritical and vile you are if you think you're any better. You're worse.
so killing a tribe that was genociding other tribes is vile.. getting rid of isis is vile

>You're worse.
you're worse for defending genocidal maniacs

Anyone who thinks that Christianity is Jewish literally has an IQ of 90 or below, Christianity is the antithesis of Talmudic Judaism and has been for nearly 2000 years. If you actually knew ANYTHING about history or theology, you would know this. Jews used to be treated like niggers in Apartheid. Jews literally had to wear hats just to go into Christian settlements so that people knew they were kikes, and if they didn't they were subject to getting killed or maimed.

Attached: 1519261864767.jpg (599x282, 39K)

they burnt women infected with the femin virus

I like you Pekka, you get it.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2017-12-26 kl. 23.03.09.png (1280x793, 1.98M)

>He thinks the Inquisition was about white people
The Inquisition was about killing all the Moors in Spain. It was an ethnic cleansing by targeting non-Christians because back in those days "white" and "christian" were interlinked.

spread out over 300 years that's very little, and they were mostly jews, deviants, gingers, genetically deficient people and degenerates. Not much to cry about.

>genocides

Listen mongolian rape baby. Have you ever left your frozen shit hole and travelled South America? Guatemala is majority Indian. Parts of Mexico are majority Indian. Peru and Bolivia are majority indian.

The local nobility of the caciques was happy to help the Spanish overthrow the Empire of the Aztecs and Incas who ruled over them and demanded their young virgin daughters. Once they were gone these local nobility remained in place, eventually intermarrying with the Spanish.

There was no "genocide" in countries where THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION ARE INDIAN.

Then in 1000 years some retard like you will be saying the same thing about Islam. Go clean some toilets you fucking subhuman.
> Used to used to
Stfu you soda gulping retard. Everyone knows Christians love Jews more than anyone. Christianity is a degenerate Jewish religion filled with stolen tales from more ancient religions. Atrocidads like you think you know shit about religion following a Jewish invention made up religion that was used to wipe out and destroy people for the kikes and their usury. The main character in that novel dies for opposing the financial cartels of his time but he is gonna come back any day now just sit back and keep praying!

Attached: 1520861412369.jpg (640x640, 90K)

>muh Catholic Spaniards slaughtered the Indians

They didn't tho, get ur shit right. The Indians died of diseases, that they weren't immune to. And the Spanish crown encouraged marrying Indians with Spanish soldiers. They were the first one's to record their culture and gave them grammar and shit.
So stfu and stop larping, you uneducated nigger of a bitch-boi wannabe pagan

Fucking nigger

Attached: 1521538266060.jpg (480x300, 23K)

>never heard of Christians invading Pagan Europeans

Your digits say all there is to say about your ignorance.

its an abrahamic religion, they're all dicks, jews, muslims, christians, all a massive fucking problem

No, you should wonder who's behind your religion.

Attached: 1480293082593.jpg (800x600, 138K)

Except christianity was consensual and the single most beneficial religion to whites. Gas yourself if you buy the "muh christians are ebil" meme cause you're on a level of a 10 year old or a nigger.

It's "en masse".

Refreshing perspective.

>christianity was consensual
Only the right version of it

Like they were the only one

What?

>buliding churches over burial grounds of a degenerate and pagan religion
Nothing wrong with that

Again what?

Suomi I respect you because you are not a scandicuck but please stop saying nonsense.

Attached: divine.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

Someone pls post that screencap explaining the "turn the other cheek", I don't have it

Truly a genocide of unmatched proportions in the history of Europe. How many Europeans did the pagan Vikings kill?

The 30 years war resulted in 8 million dead.

The Aztecs sacrificed 10,000 people in one day.

Of those executed for "witch craft", how many were executed by the secular authorities because it suited the ruler and they had property to be confiscated?

The hoax about the Inquisition is a great example of state propaganda (the black legend and Catholic vs protestant conflict) and false information regurgitated by ignorant feminists and pagan larpers in modern times.

Attached: 1478647156191~02.jpg (725x945, 379K)

This one?

Attached: 1362811483930.gif (250x175, 1011K)

So then which religion, if any, is the true anti-jew religion?
>inb4 atheism

Religion is a meme.

You shouldn't take fairy tales literally.

Typical christcuck
>know nothing of peganistic beliefs
>knows nothing of pre-christian european values
>still has thinks hes qualified to talk on such matters

Attached: mineKKKRAFt.png (424x576, 239K)

Rome was already falling before Christ, Torah hates christianity and considers it the enemy of jews, Christianity and christian education was the single biggest contributor to white civilization, industrial revolution wouldn't be possible without it, USA which is an empire that far surpases Rome was built on christian protestant ideology. Gas yourself jew, nobody but retard pagan larpers buy your meme arguments.

>How many Europeans did the pagan Vikings kill?
Probably most of the people they killed were European. Like how the American Civil War has the most American deaths of any war.

Lol no

Attached: 1521222824897.jpg (442x512, 28K)

This is why its hated so much by the media and schools.

>This is why its hated so much by the jewish institutions
fix'd

>pre christian European values

Ritual orgies worshipping wood fairies and homosex, with human sacrifice sprinkled here and there. Varying levels of culture. Romans had bath houses and great cities while birds lived in africa-tier huts.

Attached: 1480122035932.jpg (780x564, 110K)

The religion itself has no merit, with access to information it crumbles as we see today. They had to resort to fear tactics to spread it and maintain it because of this

I agree with this criticism of Christianity generally but at the same time I feel absolutely no sense of connection to Germanic/Nordic paganism, which is unfortunate because after having examined a large amount of cultures and their spiritual beliefs from all eras and places, Germanic paganism is the only one I find impossible to fully get into. Maybe it would be easier if there was more intellectual mystical and metaphysical speculation about the nature of the cosmos beyond what feels simply as a collection of superhero stories (which I don't totally dismiss as irrelevant or wrong but that alone doesn't feel enough). In the Greco-Roman world you have Logos, in the ancient Egyptian faith you have Ma'at, in the Indian subcontinent you have Dharma, in China Tao, in the Mesoamerican Nahua/Aztec world you have Teotl.. it feels like every culture besides Germanic paganism has some sort of sacred cosmic principle upon which the intelligent organic structure of the universe is explained.

Even Christianity, with its neoplatonic origins, is easier to get into than Germanic paganism.

Attached: marcus_aurelius_4.jpg (1344x1344, 202K)

>Christianity has always been oppressive towards scientific advancement and still is today
>Christianity empirically slowed down science
>simple knowledge of history confirms it

blob:imgur.com/60819be1-7c87-4583-a3df-6dc717c3135b

also
>deffending aztecs when the only reason spaniards won was because the rest of natives joined togheter to genocide the aztecs due being tired of being nothing but human sacrifice.

take a hike you fucking dipshit.

Attached: anti science church.jpg (696x567, 177K)

> with access to information it crumbles as we see today
It crumbles because people started beliving jews and bleeding heart lefties on what it is about.

It's simple, germanic people are nothing better than a bunch of snowniggers.

>with access to information it crumbles as we see today
I find the opposite is true.

As you said, when religion talks about morals and values in the context of fairy tales and fables it's so very hard for me to take it seriously. "Don't masterbate or god will give you hairy palms!" or "Don't marry that adulterous woman, she's the devil!" or "Keep holy the Sabbath!" all sounds so very "Do it because I said so!"

But when you find that masterbation leads to chemical imbalances in the brain, or that women who have more than 5 sexual partners develop a psychological condition preventing them from pairbonding, or that church is a powerful social tool for finding solidarity and meeting like-minded people - suddenly find myself in a pu every Sunday morning.

>Burning someone alive to appease an angry God.

And they say pagans are the only ones that perform human sacrifices.

The "dark ages" were dark more because of the power vacuum left by the Roman empire than Christianity.

Oh looking it's the daily neopagan kike thread.

>''Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.''
A M E N

I dont like it either not one bit.

They never learn, if you give arguments they go afk and play with their Thor toy set

The Aztecs were not genocided to near extinction, California is full of the insufferable faggots.

And even if you are christian but go your own way they slaughter you, look at David Koresh.

>you're worse for defending genocidal maniacs
You're both defending genocide and calling each other bad for it you retards.

Attached: 1518732080641.png (1500x1500, 1.01M)

Witches didn't exist in Christian Europe. You think a woman raised Christian just decided to start worshiping Satan and cursing people?

Witch burnings were mass hysteria caused by famine or diseases with idiots looking for SOMEONE to blame or to appease God.

Christians literally performed human sacrifices to their god to ward off disease or starvation.

Why dont you read a fucking history book christcuck?
Oh wait I forgot you dont even read your own holy book.

Attached: 1503021796991.jpg (734x760, 460K)

It crumbled because with freer access to information, smarter people realized "Hey wait, this is retarded."

>Witches didn't exist in Christian Europe
And you know this how?

There is nothing psychopathic about wanting to genocide kikes and save the human race from enslavement.

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

>smarter people realized "Hey wait, this is retarded."
>smarter
They weren't smarter, they were rational but very stupid. People that think metaphysics is about ghosts and "sky daddy" or that only empirical proofs are valid. Couldn't be more ignorant and unscientific.

Attached: 1521816240591.gif (312x240, 1.26M)

No you fuck off, it's the pagan encouraging adultery, orgies and overall degenerate behavior.