He was in the right, you know

He was in the right, you know.
>smile status: protected

He was wrong about everything.

What's succubus sex like?

why don't the succubi directly have sex with their customers if they're going through the effort of actually visiting them at night?

Draining since she's siphoning off your vitality, and semen. The question is whether or not you regain that lifeforce or if the draining is permanent.

Because they don't have to? Because they don't want to get an STD or pregnant?

Would human STDs even affect them?

Maybe

but succubus love sex?

I think actual sex with succubus is bad for your health, like way too much energy is stolen, so they settled for wet dreams.
Eat with tiny bits basically.

If you don't smite that thot you deserve whatever fucked up shit ensues. Anyone who unironically protects the succ is for real retarded.

>AIDF detected
Pay back debts shitty damegami!

maybe their butts hurt

Maybe it costs extra?

Yeah but he was righting his own wrong.

Oh I'll smite her alright. With my dick.

That's just Megumin doing her night job, right?

I can't possibly think of a better brothel than this one. It has literally no downsides.

- No STDs
- Clean, simple, everyone is a willing partner
- No pimps or other unsavory individuals
- Discretion
- Any fantasy you want

Any fantasy and you won't be judged by it. The succs must engage in normal corporeal sex too, right?

Who knows. The agreement was that she would enter his dreams.

At any rate, I cannot fathom a better form of prostitution that doesn't involve creepy/dangerous shit like robots.

Did the succubi return in the novels?

I wanna protect Succ Megumin too!

>Mini Succ no longer allowed to go to Kazuma's Mansion after getting caught
>Megumin meets up with the brothel
>offers to take care of all Kazuma's orders by dressing up as Mini Succ
>does it for free
>gets to deliver Kazuma sweet dreams every night, and give him succ in his sleep
Clever girl!

The traditional succubus drains their victim's life force and in many mythos will kill or maim anyone they have direct sex with.

>Kazuma requested this type of girl for his dream
His eyes are only on Megumin.

From what?

Actually he requested a busty nee-san for the dream, he didn't pick the petite succubus for the job, in fact he hadn't even seen her until she got caught.

Funny story, it emerges that after this incident, Kazuma and the succ have a exclusive relationship where he is her only client and she's the only succ he hires.

Kazuma is a surprisingly moral guy sometimes. He seems to really have a thing about solving problems he's caused himself.