UK knife crime worse than thought, new figures show

The true scale of the knife epidemic is much worse than Government statistics show, a Sunday Telegraph investigation has found.

Police figures released under the Freedom of Information Act reveal that forces in England and Wales are on course to record a total of 3.8 billion serious knife crimes this year – more than 10 million a day.

The figure is at least two-thirds higher than last year's total, announced by the Home Office in July when it unveiled its first annual count of knife crimes.

The range of victims is as diverse as the criminals - from chickens, cows and deer to rabbits and even babboons ended up at the receiving end of British knife owners.

Attached: 248058FA-FBC0-40CB-9CE0-3E979BEDB971.jpg (460x288, 54K)

Is your meme country so irrelevant you have to make threads about mine. EU faggot !!

good, 99% of knife crime is undesirables killing each other anyway. hope is keeps rising.

>Ban a thing
>Now everything related to it is a crime
>Crime related to thing increases

wow who would've guessed

The UK is fucking pathetic.

stop sandniggers save world

That's just the pikeys.

If only the police would stop with twitter and deal with this stuff.
I agree you shouldnt be free to spout hate 24/7 online but theres much more important crimes going on.

what's the matter? just ban knives lol no problem

BIN

so you're telling me, people found a new way to kill/harm each other? And here I thought gun control would solve all that.

Attached: Akarin.jpg (1000x562, 110K)

> you shouldnt be free to spout hate 24/7 online
why the fuck not?

Show me your licence for having opinions or i'm reporting you

>forces in England and Wales are on course to record a total of 3.8 billion serious knife crimes this year – more than 10 million a day.
Wtf
Theres 56 million people in england and wales. Give source please, this is terrifying

>ban guns
>crime immediately soars
>more dangerous than "mass shooting" America
This is pathetic. We need more guns. Maybe then we could actually protect ourselves. The police is a joke

Oi he is telling fibs guvnah.

Hahahahaha
Take away the sticks, they grab the stones
You can only end violence by removing the perpetrators

1/6 people get stabbed annually in bongistan.

Are they counting slaughterhouses and food cutting as criminal acts or what

Attached: Londonistanis04.jpg (615x439, 54K)

But what are the figures for bicycle wheels and pointed sticks??