This guy was a leader in the alt-right

I don't get it. He looks like the archetypal soy goy.

He's fat. A larper. He's also a degenerate.
The guy who preaches about white brotherhood cucked one of his best friends.

Attached: vnd-white-nationalists-matt-heimbach-bdcast-wmmp4-1467068579.jpg (721x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsajS3Aos9Q
youtu.be/O9yv6QSryDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is an FBI-plant

Stop lying shill. This guy was never a leader of shit, you wish he was

There are only 3 leaders:

1. Richard Spencer
2. Mike Enoch
3. Andrew Anglin

They wouldn't give them news coverage if they weren't controlled opposition.

For the hundred millionth fucking time.
THERE ARE NO "LEADERS" OF THE ALT-RIGHT. THERE ISN'T EVEN A "THE ALT-RIGHT". ALL E-CELEBS AND SELF-PROCLAIMED LEADERS ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE, AND USEFUL IDIOTS AT BEST.
This has been your daily reminder.

alt right has no leaders

youtube.com/watch?v=lsajS3Aos9Q

he fucked up......

Attached: altright.jpg (1200x715, 125K)

this is most likey true

Shut up shill shit none of those idiots you mentioned are leaders.

We need real leaders. Leaders who are smart, come from an educated background, not a trailer trash, leader who is fit and not obese, not tattoos.
That's what kind fo leader we need until then shut yo bitch ass up

kek if musolini wake up he will be the first be purificated

How does one become a leader in the "alt-right". What exactly is the "alt-right". I've been on this board for fucking years, I look at this guy's picture and have no idea who he is. I assume he's from one of those broadcasts like The Right Stuff or Daily Shoah or something.

You can say that he was the archetypic burger, but not a soyboy. He was beating antifa on a regular basis.

>posting some leftypol faggot

are you somekind of somali pirate?

he started a white student union and went on vice, after that he created some natsoc organisation

There's no such thing as a "alt-right" movement

the term "alt-right" was just a way to describe right-wingers who are not neo-con faggots

there is no such thing as "alt-right"

Nice CIA plants you fot there

Hitler was a bum at one point.

Exactly. The term "alt-right" is itself an attempt to put all the potential subversives into one easily-aggregated data group for easier control.

He represents Sup Forums well.

Attached: 32DDCABB-6424-4AD5-9843-5D42F1C664C8.jpg (387x766, 77K)

I wonder how this guy feels since his picture is spread around here so often.

>this is considered white in murica

Fucking mutts

He was larp in its purest form. Antifa is a more legitimate political revolutionary group than him.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2048x1538, 410K)

I've been on Sup Forums since 2012 and have not ever heard of this fat trailer trash retard until the media pushed scandal.

>spencer
ok
>enoch
fat soy goy. married a jewess and only divorced her after the doxx

>anglin
brainlett cookie cutter skinhead.

Heimbach - fucks his mother in law
Lauren Southern - Cries about white genocide while having brown boyfriends
Braving Ruin - Is a brown Arab
Nick Fuentes - 1/4 Hispanic
James Allsup - 1/4 Filipino
Tara Mccarthy - 1/4 Indian, 4gen holocaust survivor
Mike Enoch - Jewish wife
weev - Jewish ancestry according to his mother
The Alternative Hypothesis - gay
Greg Johnson - gay

ohnoes they are coming for our """""""leaders"""""""" goys

This is most likely the case

This is a glow in the dark CIA nigger

Hopefully inspired to lose weight, shave that horrendous neck beard and become someone that Sup Forums would be proud of

>the alt right is an umbrella term for people outside of mainstream conservative/right wing thought
>there's no such thing as the alt right!
How dumb are you?

He's "white" but he is clearly Jewish/Semite mixture. That hair and BEADY eyes are not European.

This I'm pretty sure he's a redditfag though.

Who are 2 and 3?

Then you're a moron.

>1. Richard Spencer
Self promoting faggot married to a t*rk
>2. Mike Enoch
Faggot who married a jew
>3. Andrew Anglin
Manlet and ginger

>Spencer
Gay and head-in-the-clouds intellectual stuff. Some good takes on stuff not a leader. That’s a meme
>Enoch
A kinda dumb guy who makes funny pro-white content and has a good heart I think. Not a leader.
>Anglin
Basically Matt drudge for the Alt-Right. Good takes on stuff and very funny. Not a leader.

it's not a label you should be using

he seriously looks like a jew! wtf

Attached: 1521491307360.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

He has that fed look like that one fed with brand new swastika flag(who's still not doxxed).
It's just easy to tell people professions on how they look. Anyone can recognize a former military, engineer, cop etc. based on what they wear and so on.

Idk who this guy is.

Fuck off. Not one of these guys had threads about them until after trump got elected. Then the media decided to frame us all as "alt right" and show Richard Spencer saying hail trump with a lisp proclaiming "that guy is their leader!"

I can smell the Judaism all the way over here

Andrew Anglin - Sex tourist sports bangs browns
Christopher Cantwell - The crying Nazi
Jared Taylor - Jews are white to me
Jason Kessler - Jew
Matt Forney -Sexpat in Flipland

Attached: leaderofthekikeright.jpg (800x450, 31K)

and i'm not even kidding israel is an ethnonationalist state

hes def a jew, look how he flaunts the cross around his neck. its like he wants ppl to make sure they see it so they think hes not a jew. he looks so much like a typical amerijew

Why do you follow these useful idiots and puppets? Most of the people in this groups are just low IQ, degenerate, and collective anyway

Attached: anotheraltrightqueen.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Attached: halseyleaderofthealtright.jpg (901x1200, 123K)

Because the more intelligent people who follow this ideology realize the consequences in revealing yourself.

He trained by beating his wife, and she's about the same weight as their "men".

These guys were the leaders of the NSDAP

I don't get it. They look like the archetypal soy goys.

Hitler is fat. A larper. He's also a degenerate.
The guy who preaches about GERMAN brotherhood cucked one of his best friends.

Attached: hitlerandgoebbels.jpg (700x394, 42K)

Why not? Mass movements need labels.

There's a reason the term "alt-right" is popular, and that's because of e-celebs and Sup Forums. Mostly e-celebs. Allow me to explain.

Spencer had his little Alt-Right group for a while before the media picked up on it. Of course, every once in a while it gets talked about on Sup Forums. E-celebs constantly lurk Sup Forums while at the same time shit talking it on Twitter. E-celebs saw the term "alt-right" being used on Sup Forums, and they like the idea of rejecting neocons and mainstream conservatism so they adopted the term not aware that it was an already established group. This is mainly due to Paul Joseph Watson and the Infowars group and Mike Cernovich. They Tweeted all about how they were the Alt-Right, until the media started running stories about what the Alt-Right really was. When e-celebs realized that they were basically saying the were a part of a white nationalist group, they first tried to say they were the REAL alt-right, and Spencer was trying to hijack the name for nazis or whatever. When they finally realized that "oh shit, Spencer actually coined the term and there's already an Alt-Right group" they tried to distance themselves from it. Then it turned in to some retarded Twitter civil war between the real alt-right and the e-celeb/Infowars alt-light. But it's too late, the media already started using the term for everyone, and now everyone is a neonazi alt-right fascist.

In shitsville USA. We know who he is because the MSM wants to devalue anything right by shilling the most pathetic ones.

>Matt Heimbach
>necklace bears the orthodox cross
?

>Can't be bothered to shave
>Won't lose weight
>LARPer
No one of worth is going to have anything to do with you if you're like this.

>They look like the archetypal soy goys.
You're not wrong there

Attached: 1517099215774.png (614x698, 177K)

Honestly, the fat thing disgusts me.
How can anyone take them seriously when they can even control the food that comes in their mouths.

IT'S TOO BRIGHT

Attached: 45F62291-995E-42D3-A2D7-A146DC99807B.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

is that a
jojo reference

Someone said that the term was first coined on Sup Forums in 2012 -- is it true?

>implying he's the leader

kek everyone knows the leader of the alt right is the anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums

Attached: 20735004-354E-4B7A-9AD1-BEF637AD85A7-58862-000031DEFB88FE69.png (852x880, 568K)

Spencer has been around since 2008. On podcasts, articles, conferences etc. He even had a series of podcasts with Jonathan Bowden. You are simply a dumb new fag. The reason why Spencer came to mass media prominence is because he supported trump and the media wanted to tie trump to bogeyman. Spencer has been organizing yearly NPI conferences since at least 2012 and inviting the press there. You are profoundly stupid and ignorant and I feel like I'm educating a child.

Wow goebbels doesn't look like a turtle faced mnalet from this angle

Has he responded publicly since posting bail?

He looks Bulgarian

>maybe if i flaunt muh cross they'll believe i am not a jew!

Did you JUST realize the alt-right was shit, or are you new fresh from ? Pic related is what NATSOCS look like. Fuck the alt-kike, Natsoc is the future.

Attached: RAM rise above movement 1.png (1201x905, 2.94M)

The Alt-Right is a media concept devised to attack right wing support groups in wake of Charlottesville false flag. People adopted it and now think it's legit.

>fucking yer stepmom in trailer park
>traditional
checks out, digits confirm

Could you glow any brighter?

Attached: CIA nigger.png (802x854, 1.42M)

>There are only 3 leaders:
>1. Richard Spencer
Literal soyboy who everyone wonders if gay
>2. Mike Enoch
Fat deformed mutt who married a jewess
>3. Andrew Anglin
Racemixing rice burning manelt

You fucked up user, find better leaders and a whole new movement. This one is self-btfo.

Attached: the lads.jpg (640x360, 54K)

He's a pretend Russian Orthodox. The Antiochian Archdiocese excommunicated him, but he wants to keep larping as a Christian

is that rich evans?

>He even had a series of podcasts with Jonathan Bowden.
god I still cringe when I think about Spencer saying "milieu". I don't think Bowden was too impressed with that queer grifter either.

Attached: 341254.jpg (270x360, 49K)

Soy Chad

yeah i actually have respect for bowden even if i'm not a white nationalist

yes but he came form high educated and wealthy family he turned bum when he moved out and got turned down as an artist. Even though he didn't remain living in a trailer he did something about it.

Give something a name. Have the followers identified. Then Divide them as best you can.
Daily reminder that anyone who fell for the alt-right meme is laughed at by any rational thinker who was here before trumps election.

Attached: 1519135363534.png (318x262, 5K)

. Mike Enoch
>Fat deformed mutt who married a jewess
i can't get over his dead fish eyes, wtf happened to him?

He's an alcoholic and part "Serb", if you believe him about his DNA test results. I guess the alcoholism explains why he looks half-dead, but he has some pretty semitic features too.

Attached: mike-the-kike.png (1200x1200, 325K)

>not blonde
>thinks he's white

Can you shit haired, shit eyed, mud bloods stay the fuck away from my pure white race?

>Give something a name. Have the followers identified.
Under this definition judaism itself is a plot. Every movement ever is a plot. How would you even have a movement.

>Andrew Anglin
>Richard Spencer

Anlin is the propaganda head. He has been right on every move, warne about public speeches and demonstrations eg self doxing.

Spencer should be the face and mouth, even though he got fucked by hailgate. He's the best we have for the moment.

this guy was in the news here after charlotsville and everybody laughed.
Codreanu would have probably called him a jew and shot him in the back of the head.

Attached: americanraciss.jpg (667x632, 110K)

>They wouldn't give them news coverage if they weren't controlled opposition.
They don't retard. Anglin has been chased across the darkweb and is hiding abroad. Spencer has only been defamed by the media

>This guy was a leader in the alt-right.

Who is this "alt right"? Name 20 of his followers if he is a leader of some group.

Attached: jews fake news.jpg (471x650, 95K)

Stop punching right.
Ignore all European posters who think they understand North American politics.

sage

Attached: 1509008356175.jpg (607x816, 47K)

An obvious leftist plant into the far-right. Nothing about him is traditional or worker-like; he doesn't work, he doesn't work out, he dresses like antifa, and he is severely unkept. His appearance tells us everything about him; this latest exposure of him as a cheat and liar is simply a confirmation of what intuitive people can observe. Shifty eyed fat cunts larping as neo-nazis are never legitimate.

That is kind of hilarious.

>Racemixer Anglin is never wrong
Can you suck dick harder, fancuck faggot?

youtu.be/O9yv6QSryDk

Attached: Anglins-Thai-Fuck-Shack-Hoes.jpg (1243x693, 456K)

Non white Jewish or a mutt

Attached: 1521651767762.jpg (1057x947, 166K)

>cucked one of his best friends.
i did this once when i was younger and learned my lesson and regret it every day. she came onto me pretty hard when my long term relationship ended and i was feeling down and lonely. she took advantage and i didnt say no when i should have. it was no picnic
in my not so serious defense my friend was a jew.
it happens though. people can learn from mistakes. once you make it right and remember what you did every day and why it was wrong redeems you somewhat. we all sin user

Le gobino

this guy is the 56% meme in person

He's not fat, he's big boned.

Wow, it’s almost like nazis are cringey fags. Who woulda guessed.

ULTRA CRINGE

the guy is jewish

>we all sin user

Yeah but ive never cheated on anyone nor betrayed a friend. Even when i was a degenerate. Despite being good looking. Now im married still good looking and on testosterone so im big af too. And i still would never do such a thing. Despite being an ubermensch compared to you.

Be careful taking testosterone as the bodies ability to produce its own atrophies when it is being supplimented. It is a big problem with body builders taking BulgarianTrib.

Christianity is the biggest ally to the anti White. It destroyed all descent movements