Goblin Slayer O MY THROWING SWORD!

I thought GS was supposed to be about realism, why is this allowed? this is SAO tier shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/8nWWE2xlaFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you can throw spears why not swords

In case someone missed it, here is the new chapter
>wasabisyrup.com/archives/8nWWE2xlaFc

M`lady

That is a long sword and he is throwing it like a javelin, in that way is possible to thrown a sword with an acceptable chance of success, plus GS is very good at throwing stuff since he was a kid.

Sword-throwing has been a classic finishing move since the days of Conan of Cimmeria.

DROPPED

it's not like he'll miss a sword or two

Realistically that dude should of died a long time ago. Anyways I'm out of here be for shit eater come and defend their turd series.

Actually, he just looted that sword.

Just like last thread, if anyone has the Big Gangan volume with the current chapter of Goblin Slayer, it should also have the most recent chapter of this series. If anyone can upload that, I'd appreciate it. And I know that there's only korean scans, but hopefully if anyone can help, I'd like that.

Explain how he should have die long ago already.

Acceptable I'd say seeing as vikings threw their swords if need be although throwing the long pole dane axe was more common.

It's based on D&D, he obviously rolled a natural 20. Just because he doesn't rely on luck, doesn't make him immune to good luck. (I mean shit, look at the women in his life that want his cock, all top tier girls. Both in appearance and personality)

what comic is this?

Head Lopper just released a new arc as well.

When?

Honestly, with all she's been through and seen, she should already be there.

What is this now, Breath of the wild?

>BOTW invented looting
You know, Sup Forums and /tg/ would rape, murder and then rape you again for that.

year one ripped? Seeing it on cmX now

kill yourself

No as long GS is alive, he has become her sanity chain.

You have gone too far, goblin.

Looting and sword tossing.

Especially looting a lowlevel enemies sword and immediately using it by throwing it at something.

BOTW didn't invent them.

Reminder that Priestess is bi.

Nah, I just think she's surprised to see erect nipples so hard they are showing through the robes. Especially from such a high ranking holy person.

The panel with the statue kinda reminds me of Vicar Amelia in the Grand Cathedral in Bloodborne...

>Throwing a sword is impossible
It's sub-optimal for obvious reasons but not impossible. Even a zweihander (for military, not ceremonial, use) weighs 2kg max.

name one thing that did both of those before botw.