Have you washed your balls this week, Sup Forums?

Have you washed your balls this week, Sup Forums?

Attached: Kermit the Shrink.png (590x342, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sometimes i forget not everyone gets their balls sucked daily.

Have you made a faggoty -tier thread this week, faggot?

I need a sissy to suck on my big fat balls

Is that one of Peterson's insightful help tips for the fragile white male?

>Elliot Hulse
BREATH INTO YOUR BALLS!
>Jordan Peterson
CLEAN YOUR ROOM!
Who would win?

yeah
>Wash your balls.
-Jordan Peterson

I shave all my pubes but leave the hair on my balls because tickling the hair is a great sensation when I jack off.

Anyone else do this?

I bet he'd phrase it differently though, something like

"If you want to achieve a higher plane of scrotal existence and fragrance, you have to use clear fluid substances mixed with surfactant products combined with mechanical pressure."

You know, to sound all intellectual to the average retard on facebook and youtube.

it would be more like this
>Your clean balls are at the bottom of the ocean in the belly of a whale, guarded by a lobster at the top of his dominance hierarchy. No amount of cultural Marxism is going to get you out of this predicament, bucko, you're just going to have to wash them yourself and that's no joke"

Ah, the lobster, I forgot the lobster.

SLAY YOUR DRAGON BALLS

Just a wet nap wipe.

It does the trick without too much effort.

Heres a tip.... scratch the base of your scrotum. Like pull on it a bit.

It feels great... not in a sexual way, but like you are scratching an itch.

Even if it wasn't itchy, you get that sensation of scratching an itch after you start pulling and scratching it.

Just do it!

Thanks Jordan

feels good man

Attached: +feels+good+man+.jpg (492x492, 43K)

what a legend lol

His advice about anxiety works for me, I really thank him a lot.

Attached: 1508658689040.png (400x400, 146K)

Make sure to only use cold water to wash your balls, warm/hot water decreases your sperm count.
You really should be taking cold showers anyway, hot water is bad for the skin and hair.

Notice when anything slightly negative comes out about him, the shills come out to try and create a wedge.

>says he doesn't like the alt-right
>here they come
>kathy cathy newman
>where did they go?
>shit talks a pajeet
>here they come again

It's transparent to anyone with 2 brain cells.

Attached: 1502099009336.jpg (550x413, 48K)

I'm not a shill I just thought it would be a funny shitpost. I think Peterson is a smart guy with interesting arguments but when his theories verge on cosmology into theology I think he's overly hubristic, he is probably a bit of an egomaniac.

I only notice it mostly when he's discussing his ideas to universities but I shouldn't bother that much than his anti depressants consumption even he's a professional psychologist.

Attached: FB_IMG_15197817327479966.jpg (540x725, 279K)

Sup Forums BTFO

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Attached: 1400841202712231.jpg (2000x1333, 1.46M)

Yes, but that's all.

I like swamp crotch. It's my smell and you can't take it away from me. Women might say woo what is that smell?? It's me bitch now get on your knees and smile like a donut =O

> Well its not obvious how to do it, so you aks yourself well how do i go about it, and the way you answer this question is: How do i start cleaning my balls so that i can keep cleaning ? Ands the morally hygienic question, you start by yourself (individually) and then your familly, and then society, and you must do this in a way that you can keep doing it across all time. Thats how you should go about this question.

>pulled apart by the first comment
lol

Save your wife's son from the anus of the dinosaur.

Bucko.

Attached: juden peterstein.jpg (285x308, 25K)