Plot Holes and Asspulls in HxH

>Given places like Heaven's Arena, shouldn't the existence of Nen be known to the general public?
>Kite's revival. Kite's "Like hell I'm gonna die" ability never foreshadowed anyway.
>Alluka's healing of Gon. Election Arc never mattered at the end because they were all handwaved away by Killua's ability to wish whatever he wanted from her.
>Why didn't any of the Phantom Troupe members use Gyo on Hisoka's fortune to see if it was actually genuine? Machi already knew of Hisoka's Texture Surprise ability, and she hated him enough that she wouldn't have trusted him.
>Why didn't Killua learn Nen earlier, I mean both his younger siblings knew nen before the age he learned it. Why did he recognize Zeno's Dragon Dive without knowing Nen.
>Why did Chrollo explain his abilities to Hisoka in a deathmatch?
>Why did Killua get surprised when he picked up the dodgeball and said it weighed the same as a bowling ball? He shouldn't care. He can push 16 tons.
>Why the fuck did Biskey leaved in the Chimera Ant arc ? Gon told her the full story about Kite and Pitou and the mission with Netero wich she seems to know well as the leader. That mean she knew that the chimera ants were extremly powerful but she didn't go to NGL and she let Gon and Killua go. Seriously after all they've been through in Greed Island she would let them fight and probably die against monsters knowing that they can't even beat Knuckle?

O

Why do HxH baiters keep copying things from reddit for their shitty threads?

>>Given places like Heaven's Arena, shouldn't the existence of Nen be known to the general public?

They can't see it, moron.

>Chibi's mark

>Deflection: The Post

>Heavens Arena
They can't see Nen
>Kite's Revival
It was foreshadowed when he explained his ability
>Alluka
It was foreshadowed with the mention of the dark continent which has wonders that surpass what people know about the world
>Killua Nen
Maybe Zeno and Silva thought it would be too dangerous to teach him nen so early.
>Chrollo
Because he knew he was going to win anyway
>Dodgeball
If you pickup a piece of paper that weighs 2 pounds, you will feel the difference. Doesn't mean you can't lift it.
>Bisky
She knew she couldn't hold heir hands any longer and believed in their potential as nen geniuses.

>HxH have bad writting
In another ne- oh wait this is not a BnHA.

Here's one I have never seen brought up: How exactly is something like Greed Island possible? I mean there's like ~10 GMs supposedly and it's hard to believe that such a small group of people is even capable of maintaining all the NPCs, enemies, and spells.

>literal reddit copypasta
Shounenfags are cancer. Threads are filled with unwashed crossboarders, redditors, tumblrites, and other pests. Tolerating Naruto was a mistake.

They may not be able to see it but can still tell that they have some sort of abnormal super human ability.

Also conjuration abilities like that dude's clone are visible to non-nen users.

Depends on the skill required, and seeing how Ging is top 5 material in terms of nen it makes sense he'd be able to do crazy stuff with other really capable nen users.

Plus it makes it a hell of a lot easier that the place is in real life and not completely generated.

However, with regards to OP. If this thread goes longer than 20 replies I suggest that you stop in you tracks and let it die. It's another regurgitated bait thread.

how did killua know about dragon dive when he didn't knew nen before

>pointing out plot holes in something
What, is this a fucking ThatGuyWithGlasses review or something?

That one can be argued somewhat. Killua before learning nen said that he knew that Illumi had a weird power he just couldn't figure out what it was.

Seeing how Dragon Dive operates, you could make inferences of an attack that covers a long range. But yeah, I'd say that's a misstep.

Why do huntertards keep copying things from reddit for their arguments?

Examples?

kek quoting fucking reddit

>Given places like Heaven's Arena, shouldn't the existence of Nen be known to the general public?

Nen to the general public is like chakra or opening your third eye

>Alluka's healing of Gon. Election Arc never mattered at the end because they were all handwaved away by Killua's ability to wish whatever he wanted from her.

Doesn't matter, Alluka's existence is well put in the context of the Dark Continent, and it always was stated that the Zoldyck had 5 children

>Why didn't any of the Phantom Troupe members use Gyo on Hisoka's fortune to see if it was actually genuine? Machi already knew of Hisoka's Texture Surprise ability, and she hated him enough that she wouldn't have trusted him.

Because Hisoka wasn't using In, and even if he was why would Gyo allow you to see through Texture Surprise?

To confuse him and make him think what he wanted him to think. Hisoka literally deduced that himself.

>Why the fuck did Biskey leaved in the Chimera Ant arc ? Gon told her the full story about Kite and Pitou and the mission with Netero wich she seems to know well as the leader. That mean she knew that the chimera ants were extremly powerful but she didn't go to NGL and she let Gon and Killua go. Seriously after all they've been through in Greed Island she would let them fight and probably die against monsters knowing that they can't even beat Knuckle?

She let him fight Boomer who could have easily killed him. And Bisky didn't give a fuck about the Ants, they would've been annihilated anyway.

The other ones are fair though

I think that's a condition if he wanted to use 2 powers at the same time

>from what we have seen take place? no
>straw
>you dumb fuck
>oh my rubber nen, texture surprise can't be seen
>re-read the manga
>100% win
>you dumb fuck
>re-read the manga

Typical huntard x huntard response

>retard bumps the thread for no reason
erry time