D-drumpf betrayed you. Trump caved on the spending bill. 4D chess isn't real

>D-drumpf betrayed you. Trump caved on the spending bill. 4D chess isn't real...

Attached: veto.png (529x344, 67K)

Civil war begins this year. Jews die first.

Who is Drumpf?

Big if true.
I got dibs on Bill Kristol

Am I supposed to be mad? 800k faggots for a border wall to stop potential millions. Ill take it, and he is spinning it to be blamed on dems

every single republican who votes yes on this bill after Trump's veto quite literally needs to be tarred and fethered

Traitors to the republic and the people they represent

It passed in both Senate and House. Ryan and Mconnel spearheaded it.

Iirc like 25 repubs voted against it, but like 40 dems for it. It's a Democrat bill

You realize those 800k breed and vote dem for the rest of their lives right? Our destiny is decided by demographics and its a war we've lost unless we being mass deportations or ethnic cleansing

I knew he'd do this shit!

Not necessarily. Trump is proving dems to be unreliable in their eyes.

Ya and Mexicans loved Reagan for all the amnesty he gave them... Oh wait

Forgot we're in the 80s.

the issue here is that youre forgetting that all of these people are dumbfuck illegal spics, therefore it's like a 90% chance they and they're disgusting offspring will vote dem. if they were normal immigrants itd be a different story

I get it, I just think Trump is trying to spin it and might succeed being that people are so volatile these days.

I thought people here hated the Omnibus bill? Wouldn't vetoing it be a good thing even if it's for the wrong reasons?

Electoral college, they almost all live in 2 states. Won't matter.

The bill does suck, but all trump really cares about is the wall. He’s just giving Dems a way out so he can get what he wants. They’re too stupid to take it though.

He won't because literally all the migrant hordes want are GIBSMEDAT

Good. The bill is full of bullshit. Pinning it on the dems unwillingness to help DACA recipients out is a brilliant move. A win-win scenario for Trump and our side. I hope he does veto this shit. It's full of pork barrel bullshit and pet-projects

I think most want that, but it's usually the little 4 foot goblins, not those with Spanish blood. Every race has its morloks. The problem is the left feeding them this line of shit instead of making something out of yourself. Instill American values and immigrants wouldn't drain money. Hopefully Trump cuts social gibs for leeches to pay for whatever budget they pass.

What the fuck are you basing that on? Mexicans are racist as fuck towards themselves and have a "i got mine so fuck you" mentality about living here. They don't care at all about their former homeland except for a few family members that may have been left behind because they couldn't survive the trip.

That's all he cares about though?

We should know better than to doubt him by now. We had anons saying just yesterday that Trump better veto the bill. Less than 24 hours later, he tweets that he's considering it.

But Dems haven't brought up DAC in more than a month. It's not even an issue anymore.

That 800k number is going to be substantially less when you take into account the ones with criminal backgrounds for simple shit like drug possession or gang affiliation will get deported. If they offer it to them on a 5 year probationary period it will be even more deported. Those who cannot support themselves without welfare programs, deported.

Or, you know, Democrats know better than to cut off the nose to spite the face.
A government shutdown would hurt reputation of Congress (and now the President), Democrats tend to be more intelligent than Republicans and realize they have to make some concessions to keep the government running.

>holding the commies feet to their own fire
>standing strong on his demand that it include funding for the wall

good shit

>A government shutdown would hurt reputation of Congress (and now the President)

Cuz thats how it played out the last 2 times. Everyone aside from you retards is already well aware that everything shitty in this country is your fault.

ok, it'll be pretty funny if he vetoes it because it doesn't address DACA

Not all, but there's a lot of social pressure for them to conform.

Either way they all need to go back.

That's why a transsexual won a seat in the State Legislature in Virginia last election season, right sweetie?
Trump is going to be BTFO and lose midterms hard.

It won because of a shutdown?

In the replies

Attached: 3F82A1EB-18E9-4C17-94A2-09193BCA5F3A.jpg (744x679, 113K)

Please this. Please.

Were going to skin people like you alive when the day comes.
Traitors die first, then jews.

Whoops it was in the press conference tweet replies

So what happened, did he sign this shit or what?

>WOOHOOO YASSS SAVE THOSE DREAMERS TRUMP

He is fucked, there is no salvaging this level of mental illness.

>UPDATE 1:12 p.m.:

>President Donald Trump told congressional leaders on Friday that he would sign the $1.3 trillion spending bill, according to a source familiar with the conversation. Trump earlier in the day raised the threat of a government shutdown by saying he was considering vetoing the legislation.

A source familiar

s
o
u
r
c
e

f
a
m
i
l
i
a
r

lmao he’s going to veto

THIS

Massive thoth get

Jews if you need soldiers. I am available, I like money and global stability.

Get rid of filibusters what

He just confirmed to signing the omnibus bill.

With all that military spending the United states government is more powerful than ever. Good luck stopping that tyranny with an AR-15.

>I'll never sign another bill like this again

That ain't right trump

CONSIDERING

this is trump code for "I'll do it but I dont wanna"

Who knew Trump could get bills passed that Obama couldn't? Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to Dems in decades. Who could disrupt Republicans make them look bad and give the dems what they want? Not Hillary Clinton.

So that a good arguement to unban fully auto 50 cal anti-material weapons

What do we want? "Fence patches". Who is going to pay for it? "The children who inherit our debt".

Trump could ban guns and his sheep would fall in line.

Reminder that a wall won't do shit. Most immigrants come over legally and then overstay their visas.

U still mad bro?

Attached: IMG_2358.jpg (800x600, 68K)

He is getting money to patch existing fences. No Wall.l, and if the dems do well in November he may never see a wall.

Then increase cooperation between ICE and the NSA and use those spy programs to hunt illegal immigrants as terrorists. The know-how is there.

Trump has no power he will fall in line.

Jokes on you. He just signed it.

You do realize that most of the NRA is the military and veterans, right?

Nigger

Wait till republicans start deporting cops and college kids. R.I.P. G.O.P.

Because it stopped the Taliban and Vietcong

Only trumpfags are dumb enough to think Trump's EO isn't the reason we need a DACA solution

Mexicans will sleep 20 to a house. 3 refrigerators and sleeping in shifts to send thousands to their mothers back home. They win because they don't suffer from Ayne Rand libertarian stupidity.

they get deported, then they come back, then they kill a white girl, then they get a pass because guns don't speak spanish, then they get a life sentence for raping and killing a congressman's daughter. then that congressman gives voting rights to felons when they need to get re-elected.

Only options are wall or purge. Or both.

Besides when they gave the offer of funding the wall for a path to citizenship? Trump played hardball and lost his wall.

mfw Trump wins the hispanic vote in 2020

Attached: 1514820547577.gif (368x348, 2.49M)

He doesn't want the blood on his hands. Kick out attractive productive young people and he will destroy his party.

Am I to take it that you think the DACA are staying? The tweet says that they got fucked, but the wall did, too. Regardless, the wall will get funding one way or the other. Now, DACA is gone and the deportations can begin.

bost broof

The traitors will be those killing fellow citizens.

the civil war will never start because all you dipshits scream false flag about anyone who tries to start rahowa

>if the dems do well in November he may never see a wall
nigga if the GOP does well, you're never gonna see a wall.

>considering veto

You dumb nigger, veto this shit asap.

When did that happen and when was the last time it was brought up?

Trump would be signing this bullshit right now if there hadn't been so much public outrage from the base, you dumb motherfucker.

Kek true

This dumb fuck complains no one read it, then signs the fucking thing.

I would unban nukes for private citizens if I thought they were trustworthy enough. Fact is you dont want your neighbors with missles or nukes for the same reason I dont want your mentally unstable ass to have a rifle.

>i have to sign it for national security
the dumb mother fucker actually said this
trump is garbage, end /ptg/ threads
kill trumptards
rape their whore mothers

The wall is fucking useless if illegals are just going to be given legal status through amnesty and more visas.

That press conference was the most pathetic thing i have witnessed this entire year. Trump is fucking worthless, completely.

So National Defense would be considered Military Spending?

so many shills in this thread

He looked like a castrato choir boy up there.

I thoughy the NRA was a bunch of pussies who cant defend their home without a gun, controlled by people making billions on selling guns to scared little bitches.

It wasn't?

I love how the more you use that word the less power it has.

Construction is a great way to launder money.
The wall will go forward.

Attached: 1521743607053.png (740x740, 979K)

With massive Airforce support it did. Got a few drones with missles in your militia do you?

Fuck it, I'm a Jeb!missile now.

Just renewed for 2 years and will marry for green card . Suck dicks you fucking backwards hick nigger I swear ro God I want to choke you with my bare hands until your eyes pop out of your skull. With that being said I fucking hate the Dems. I get taxed at an obscene rate for being a single white male and thast money goes to feed welfare niggers and mestizos but ((dems)) oppose wall funding because it's too much money and fiscally (((irresponsible))). WHEN THE DAY OF THE ROPE COMES I WILL HANG YOU HICKS FOR BEING TRAITORS BEFORE I HANG NIGGERS AND SPICS

Trump just signed his chance for either away.

He's vetoing an absolute shit bill. How is this bad?

Ha!

Okay I'm going full accelerationist and voting pure blue from now

Might as well, Dems are going to get their way no matter who wins.

Did he sign or veto?
This is important