Is Black Clover becoming more popular or is it experiencing a Toriko type situation?

Is Black Clover becoming more popular or is it experiencing a Toriko type situation?

No, the threads are just used to troll a certain fanbase on Sup Forums and otherwise are naruto-esque Sup Forums-tier shitpost festival threads, I doubt most Sup Forums users have read it/watched it.

They are pushing it harder than Toriko. Fucking Crunchyroll sells cinema viewings of the first 3 episodes so that you can hear the manlet's screams as loud as possible. And in december it will start to air on fucking Toonami.

It grows on you with time, like thrush.

You have a point. I have never seen a genuine Black Clover thread without comparing it to a certain other shonen.

Sup Forumsutists are just mad as fuck BC is getting popular and raking in millions. Their asspain is fucking hilarious

Just say it

The people who hate it are just quieting down and moving on and the people who are still watching are developing a more tolerable attitude towards it.

I must be out of the loop. Are they talking about Hero Academia? Has that become some unspeakable term around here recently?

I didn't mean on Sup Forums.

More like it's impossible to have a BC thread without mentioning Hero Academia.

Oh I see.

This doesn't seem very popular in west

My Cancer Academia.

It's also impossible to have a BNHA thread without people mentioning one of or all of Naruto/OP/HxH
but never Black Clover

I didn't mean the west.

Just like it's impossible to have a Dragon Ball thread without Gohan Blanco, spicc memes and other shit only 10 year olds would laugh at.

Definitely a Toriko situation

>Dragonball Super
Well there's your problem

n-no

Yet another Sup Forumsutist mad as fuck BC is printing money

I don't think Toriko got 2 cover pages in a row. They are shilling BC 10 times harder than Toriko.

Who said anything about being mad? I don't like Black Clover but in a way I'm glad it exists because I like making fun of it.

man, this new chapter was good
I just wish the author stop shilling Yuno for a second
dude is almost the strongest shit in the whole knights

>cover pages
what?

Black Clover got 2 cover pages in a row of the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. This shit is rare as fuck and the only recent ones I can recall are pic related and one for One Piece's 20th anniversary.

No one cares

toriko at least was creative and had legitimate good moments, BC is just meh all time.

It's getting Toriko'd pretty hard.

I wish the author killed him off.

How can a series with such a mediocre reputation have so many wonderful girls.

I'm glad I picked this up.

What were the two BC cover pages?

Cover 48, 2016 is one.

Cover 49, 2016 is the other one.

also best captain/team dad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

I kinda liked that Yami did funeral for Vett.

BC is solid fun (the manga at least).

I read the first 15 chaps, it was alright.

Fuck you, Yuno is the destined Wizard King.

Asta will just have to settle for being the regular King.

Asta will be like Sasuke to Naruto's hokage.

Yuno is perfection you heathen.

Stupid to compare Asta and Yuno with Naruto and Sasuke. Yuno and Asta genuinely love each other like siblings; Naruto and Sasuke were friends of convenience.

I know, I just meant he'd be equal in power but not officially part of the hierarchy.

or a tumor.

that is fine, if yuno become the wizard king close to the end i wouldn't even be mad, the problem is that he is already outclassing characters that are suposed to be strong as hell.

He only outclassed the golden dawn kid.
Lil was handling him and only lost due to game rules.

i think kimetsu deserves to be more popular than black clover desu

No the anime boost is pretty pathetic anime rating is fucking abysmal and the BD box is going to sell like 200 copies.

Is this true? I want Black Clover to succeed.

Don't worry, once SJ editorial run Black Clover into the ground for a quick buck they'll move on to the next victim, which could very well be kimetsu.

Manga sales from August 21st to November 19th
0821-1119
2040375 2040375 O 87 1711 (OP)
*663711 *663711 ハ 28 1710 (Haikyuu)
*597059 *597059 僕 15 1709 (Heroaca)
*447972 *447972 僕 16 1711 (Heroaca)
*362653 *362653 食 26 1709 (Soma)
*310076 *310076 約  5 1709 (Neverland)
*304239 2496033 O 86 1708 (OP)
*290761 *290761 食 27 1711 (Soma)
*245884 *245884 ド  4 1711 ( DB Super)
*237386 *237386 約  6 1711 (Neverland)
*228241 *228241 銀 70 1710 (Gintama)
*222467 *222467 B  4 1711 (Boruto)
*210530 *210530 ブ 13 1710 (BC)
*197153 *197153 終  4 1710 (Harem)

>*210530 *210530 ブ 13 1710 (BC)
>almost 2 months
With anime and a fucking have pushing.

Kimetsu just needs to be animated, regardless of whether or not it deserves to be more or less popular than some other series; it's a solid manga that would make a good and fun anime with the right production team.

bumop

The anime got an english dub like that, it's crazy

just got to this scene, I'm fucking bawling.

I almost want to see him suffer even more.

Oricon doesn’t track digital sales which is more than half of the market now.
The anime boost will continue for months anyways.

>digital sales which is more than half of the market now.
Cool horseshit bro. If BC's digital sales were through the roof it would have made news by now
>The anime boost will continue for months anyways
Anime boosts are at their peak from the beginning they don't just get bigger as the show goes along.