Why do you think white people shoot up schools instead of poc and faggots, Sup Forums? (Pic related)

Why do you think white people shoot up schools instead of poc and faggots, Sup Forums? (Pic related)

Attached: E3E0BB1C-96AE-4753-B838-2E9D0A64086A.jpg (750x910, 304K)

They've been trained not to care about their in group

>white boys are entitled to have guns
>every other black boy has a gun in Detroit
>black kids are entitled
Sage

It's their privilege? :^)

Faggots have high estrogen levels in the blood.

>

Attached: sage-04.jpg (1000x800, 693K)

Because they dropped out of school and murder each other in the streets.

>implying every school shooter wasn't a closeted homosexual.
kek

>white people dont get bullied!
>proceeds to slander white people in away that's awfully reminiscent of bullying

Hell, if entitlement caused shooting them the majority of perps would be niggers- HOLY SHIT

Ah, yes, feed the flames. It feels so good, soon, soon, more death.

Planning and executing a mass shooting requires a certain amount of abstract, meta thought process, to arrive at a conclusion that you should sacrifice your life to kill normie and go out with a bang. It's silly/edgy/cringe but still requires some hard thinking to get to that state. Most nigs and other minorities are more instinctual, they don't think so much. So they're less likely to carry out such plots.

You forgot the part where niggers are either not in school, shooting up their neighborhood, can't afford a gun or are just so bad at aiming that they fail to kill anyone.

reported to twitter for racism and sexism

A lot of this boils down to what it is they're considering to be a school shooting. And they'll be as vague as possible, too.

Notice how these types will push the propaganda figure of there being 18-19 school shootings already this year, yet when they have to demonstrate the "whiteness" of said shootings they reach all the way back to columbine in order to cherry-pick their stats.

>No one has mentioned Tranny Phantom
>no one mentioned virginia tech shooter
>no one mentioned Omar Mateen or Chris Dorner or the naval base shooter
>implying fags actually get bullied nowadays
>implying POC aren't the bullies
>implying gang shootings done by nigs and spics at schools aren't school shootings

So many fucking things wrong here, and fuck all you shill retards here justifying her stupidity like instead of knowing these points

High schoolers and /r/The_Cuckold need to leave,

Single mothers cause school shootings

95% of school shooters were raised by single moms, feminism and anti masculinity directly result in a repressed need for manly action which is why these beta males end up shooting everyone

GET rid of single mothers now

They have eternal victim status. Even Black cop killers are seen as innocent. What we're seeing is their group mentality being expressed, but we try to use logic against it. It won't work.

They'd never point that out.

how the fuck does that have so many likes......

Gang shootings at schools really aren't school shootings

>entitlement causes school shootings

Then why aren't all the rich kids shooting each other?

+300 people killed in one city alone each year, Baltimore. But who gives a shit am I right?

It's almost like Identity politics brought in an anti-white narrative.

I wish these retarded fucks would just shoot themselves instead of giving us a bad name, also they can feel free to leave but they won't, if all white people in America went to Europe niggers and spics would be right behind us

Jealousy is extremely unattractive, I guess that's why all these people are ugly mutts.

>If bullying causes school shootings, you would see trans shooters, queer shooters, female shooters, POC shooters
Only because they don't have the balls to do it, they would if they could.
also sage

If entitlement causes school shootings, why aren't the perpetrators jewish?

Whitey bottles shit up, tucker did a special on it and it made sense. White guys need to start hurting people daily to channel their rage like the niggers do. Whites bottle up their anger and then one day they snap and kill a bunch of people.

That's bullshit. Every societal pillar and predominant social club revolves around making minority slurs a no-touch taboo. White men practically rip each other to shreds while they kill themselves in mass while these freaks are ignored. Ignoring = bullying in these fags eyes.

>1 post by this ID
In any case, statistics BTFO your brain dead leftist narrative, you dumb kike.

Attached: This-kills-the-shill.png (1114x986, 143K)

It's amazing how the idea that white boys might be bullied more than "minorities" doesn't even once cross their minds.

pol is such shit these days
>be user
>respond to these threads

They are the shooters.

Females rather implode than explode. So they hardly act out violence towards others, rather themselves.
A bullied girl will rather kill herself with pills than shot up her school.
With gay it is similar

White men:
>be bullied
>stand up for yourself by killing everyone who tormented you during the years that are supposed to be the best time of your life, the final years of your youth.

PoC:
>be bullied
>don't stand up for yourself and allow your tormentors to continue

Because trans are like 1 in 10000? There actually was a male to female school shooter planner in Finland few years ago but he got caught. Basically he didn't have the balls to do it by himself and got a team that exposed him. They were going to raid a gunshop with knives, steal guns and quickly make a move for the helsinki university campus. His motivation was to kill humanists (sjws). He had been a sociology student in uni before (had read Derrida etc.). But it turned out that the tolerant left in the uni didn't actually want to be friends with him and only approved of him on ideological level so he made this insane plan to try to murder them. He is know in mental asylum and never coming out. You can find his messages in some finnish forums because the lunatics in the asylum gave him internet hours.

Because POC are too poor to afford guns, so they stab people or gang-attack them

Jews seem to follow narrow guidelines when choosing their school shooters.

Attached: adam lanza2.jpg (636x612, 70K)

What are the criteria for "mass shooting" in that chart?

Because a lot of place use 4 or more people *shot*, not necessarily killed. That makes the list HUGELY favor black people.

>entitlement
last time i checked straight white people were the only group left without a lobby

Attached: image_004.jpg (615x648, 107K)

ahktually, small dick asians are responsible for a large number of shootings too, bud.

maybe it's because they're ALL hung like toothpicks

>Trans
>Queer
>Female
>POC

All have their own areas and groups to be in. White males don't. We have to share our social space with all of them.

When bullied, you generally complain to and get treated kindly by your group, white males have nowhere to do this, unironically, other than Sup Forums. Not because Sup Forums is white but because we're able to say we're white without being told to shut up.

Also because of shit like OPs post. If you do complain about anything while being a white male you get told other people have it worse and that you should feel bad for complaining.

isnt it like 99% linked to psychoactive pharmaceuticals ? .
pharma is doing usa schoolshootings , not guns or vidya .

>fuck you white boy
>fuck white people
>white people are mediocre
>white trash
>toxic masculinity means your gender is toxic
>here take these ADD pills for being a male child and wanting to play outside or fidgeting
>your grandparents are slave owners
>your parents are racists
>you have no culture
>you steal everything
>stop being problematic white boy

Yeah I wonder.

i imagine it would be people shot and not necessarily killed, as in the term mass "shooting". It just so happens that blacks are also over-represented in homicides using a firearm. The comparison between mass shootings and racial population percentage doesn't care about the amount of people killed, it just shows that, despite what the media wants you to believe, white men being the majority of shooters isn't a bizarre phenomenon.

>These days
>Literally responds to the thread him self
I don't even know where to begin with you...

only every other black kid is entitled, evidently. dumbass

>Asian allies

The yellow man is as bad as the rest.

Women and queers have support groups. White men do not. Punching a woman is a social death sentence, and so is admitting to anyone you hate gays.

Bullying a white kid: "lol, man up. Tell a teacher and they'll do absolutely nothing to help you, lol."

Attached: 1436894632431.jpg (650x325, 79K)

Unironically this. Had a bad breakup a few weeks ago and Sup Forums were great help and gave me actual advice. They’re the only people I talk to about my problems desu.

Attached: E8E7182E-67C1-4D2D-94FD-2665740B439B.jpg (585x501, 52K)

>No POC shooters

Attached: Las_fotografías_de_Cho_Seung_Hui_(001).jpg (1000x625, 157K)

Attached: 06DFE766-3C94-436A-AA1F-F79123AD4278.png (700x811, 38K)

Attached: Alexis_Navy_Yard_012_1dsLQLVk7nY.jpg (698x472, 59K)

>no fag shooters
Tranny Phantom
>POC shooters
they don't count it if the death toll is less than 4

>proceeds to slander white people in away that's awfully reminiscent of bullying

>white people aren't racist you fucking niggers! I'll kill all of you!"

Hopefully one day they'll be equal.

White people have had to constantly deal with being robbed and murdered by niggers and spics. There isn't a single adult in my neighborhood that hasn't been robbed at least once. A few shootings here and there is nothing to what we have to put up with by allowing nonwhites into our society.

Attached: tK2VPbB.png (657x527, 118K)

if you bully someone then they have the right to stand up for themselves
you just cant spew i hate whitey all day and not expect pushback

But user, I'm extremely racist. And I'm almost certainly a better person than you by every metric.

How does that make you feel? Do you feel upset?