Feminist Revisionist Shakespeare Incoming

>thewrap.com/margot-robbie-abc-shakespearean-miniseries-female-perspective-australia/

>The Disney-owned network and Robbie’s LuckyChap Entertainment banner are teaming up for their first project with Australian production company Hoodlum and ABC Studios International: on a new 10-part series, retelling the work of the Bard from a female perspective.
>A female creative team is taking point on the untitled project comprised of ten standalone episodes, each based on a classic Shakespearean tale that has been updated to comment on our modern, global society.

tfw we get
"The Liberation of the Shrew"
"Juliet and Romeo"
"A Midsummer's Night Consensual Orgy"
"Much Ado About Identity"
"As She Likes It"
"All's Well That Ends Men"
"The Merry Spinsters of Windsor"
"Othello"

Attached: Screen Shot on 2018-03-23 at 08_22_23.png (1992x1934, 1.84M)

Are they rewriting othello where the white woman doesn't pay the toll?

Shakespeare's works have been adapted millions of times in millions of different ways.
There is literally nothing wrong with this. Don't like it don't watch it

>"Even now, now, very now, an old black ram
Is tupping your white ewe. Arise, arise!
Awake the snorting citizens with the bell,
Or else the devil will make a grandsire of you.
Arise, I say!"

Based Iago

Tothello

Pretty much this

I'm planning to start a little girl theater troupe. Y'know like how theater used to not have females but instead with all little girl casts. Like A Midsummer Night's Dream but all the characters played by little girls.

>I have no creativity whatsoever
>So I will steal a man's work
I don't even care about this degeneracy. Why don't they create something from the scratch anyways? Holy shit someone must gas them all.

Attached: 1453338387615.png (500x370, 213K)

>female spin
But a lot of the famous plays have male and female leads. Are we going to get a Romeo and Juliet remake with the oh so realistic scenario of a woman making the initiative to ask out the guy? Because we all know that's what women like.
A guy that's too afraid to ask her out.

Attached: 1521562549914.gif (350x250, 686K)

Go on...

Attached: john-podesta-2016-election-hillary-clinton.jpg (3000x2000, 2.38M)

>so unimaginative and not creative
>have to steal a mans work in order to make it female oriented

wew lad

Let me guess
>women are literally perfect and have zero character flaws
>women perform all the action unless that action could be considered evil, then a white man will do it
>all men paired with the women are non-white
>there's a scene in each adaption where a woman overpowers a man in a feat of strength

This is also true. But it wasn't a huge social needle when decaprio did it or when a lot of the 90s romcoms were just retellings of the plays. They just did it and shut the fuck up about it.

Maybe there's nothing wrong with the movies and it's just """journalist""" ruining anyone's ability to enjoy things without attaching an agenda to it.

>we're gay, and they don't want us to be together
It will be about that complicated. These people are disgusting, one note idiots.

>Female spin
>Characters are lesbian or gay
I hate that this is probably what it means. But then we already got that movie. It's called broke back mountain.

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Attached: cleeseno.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

>modern, global society.

Attached: 1520958015320.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

>no macbeth
atleast they arent touching the masterpiece

>rehashes of popular series Star Trek, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings
>more capshit movies
>shitty live action anime adaptations
>rehash of classical literature

do you need more proof that Hollywood is bankrupt when it comes to come up with something new?

Jews don't make new things, and never have.

>Othello

Well played

Attached: IMG_4804.jpg (160x182, 13K)

Why don't thery write their own poetry? I have yet to see anything worthwhile that feminists create for society as a whole.
Their whole movement is about appropriating male spaces, infiltrating them with women and ruining them for everybody.

see this same applies to SJWs

>Not touching Titus Andronicus either
If you were going to make any Shakespeare play about muh evil menfolk, might as well do that one.

see this same applies to SJWs

Unless the media shills this to kingdom come and back again, this will end up being nothing. This is like the usual minority blast movie/show where it just ends up being heavy handed bullshit with little content.

Don't shill or meme it when it comes out. Just let it run its course quietly and it'll fizzle from existence. The main way to combat this is to give media and writers less ammo to shill their product. Just let this shit die. Please.

Prolly gonna make them both lesbians..

You can dismiss this as interpretation but possibly within your lifetime the plays will be rewritten and no one will even suspect that they hadn't always been that way

This is the purpose of the promotion of degeneracy in all it's forms

They'll tell us that Shakespear was a black transvestite and we'll accept it

That's not possible without destruction of evidence. They can forward other dumb theories, but at the end of the day there is too much evidence of that not being the case, such as original folios of Shakespeare's work and old editions and busts pointing to the contrary. As long as evidence exists, which would be a horrific undertaking to destroy, it won't come to a pure Orwellian nightmare.

it already has

>how to tell someone has no idea what they are outraged about
>he thinks this type of reworks of plays is a new thing

perhaps learn the history of theater before you cry like a bitch about things.

Attached: tamer tamed.jpg (306x475, 33K)

You can say
"oh but that's drama just being inclusive"
but they are doing this in history education for children, who knew celts were black?

Attached: british hist.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

you do know not everyone thinks everything on TV is real and reflects reality right?

Sweden is already destroying viking artifacts. The evidence can exist and just not be taught, the vast majority of people will never care to dig up the truth when they've been told certain things all their lives.

Attached: 643624522.jpg (1024x902, 237K)

retard, did I not say they are doing this in education too? Are dramas not supposed to be a realistic depiction of life? Or is it sci fi?

Attached: BBC_filhos_da_puta.jpg (1200x793, 136K)

>NNNOOOO THEY EVERYONE THINKS THIS IS REALITY!
delusional with a persecution complex.
many such cases, sad.

can you read

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 17.00.14.png (691x203, 136K)

“Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.”
― George Orwell, 1984

these arseholes have never read Orwell

Attached: 1514826559628.gif (300x186, 446K)

i can.
it is from BBC. it is a fucking television show.
AGAIN
not everyone is so delusional and desperate to be a victim that they think everythiing on TV is real.

Criminally ignored.

you can't read, kill yourself

Attached: 1520714867779.gif (500x381, 977K)

This is "educational" material produced for children numbnuts. They show it in schools.

Would you be okay if the Australian government made videos like this for Abbo kids showing whites always being in Australia playing didgeridoos and fighting emus?

Attached: 42624523523.jpg (1200x1515, 234K)

>this random quote means things because it is "deep"

>Ive learned everything i know from the TV, movies, internet, video games!
>that means everyone thinks media always 100% reflects reality!

i would not give a fuck.
because i dont think TV shows and cartoons reflect reality.

yes but retards do and they can vote

you fucking idiot

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 31K)

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Islam is Peace
Gender is Slavery
Diversity is Strength

i had to spell it out for you because you are too dumb to understand it in the first place

if you make a historical movie it should have some sort of accuracy. You cant make a samurai movie and put a bunch of naitive americans. Its not a historical movie then.

This whole diversity thing is just their justification to alter our perseption of the past. Read 1984

yes and they tend to vote for the ones who use fear mongering instead of inclusiveness.

>inclusiveness

buzzword detected, ignore

Attached: 1521160198337.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

pretty much

i would change it to

Whiteness is Slavery

AGAIN
not everyone is so delusional and desperate to be a victim that they think every single thing they see in tv/movies is 100% based off reality.

only retards like you think that way. you know, the type that are obsessed with identity politics while the econ, ecosystem, and infrastructure crumble around them.

"MacBitches"

and you are too dumb or clueless.

They push it through every way possible:
- media (BBC)
- archaeology ("muslim viking")
- science (black Cheddar Man)

George Orwell random, you dismiss the fictionalisation of "educational" "cartoons" as meaningless then dismiss one of the most influential authors and journalist as "random"

You people are the problem, no logical consistency and an opinion that is based on nothing more than the compulsion to appear politically "correct", can you not see the cancer that you are part of propagating or are you just morally weak and stupid because you are?

Attached: hbh.gif (200x150, 1.35M)

This is true, but it would help for people to actually know Shakespeare in the first place - which they don't.

They're basically kids documentaries. You don't have a problem with programs which are marketed as educational documentaries for children, which are played in schools to young children as an introduction to these ideas completely misrepresenting historical reality?

How about misrepresenting science?

Attached: 6536452352.jpg (2228x1786, 949K)

>you are just stupid
>all people think things on TV are 100% real
you are delusional.

Attached: nobody.jpg (704x400, 52K)

>ABC Studios International:

Libs better start defending Australian Commie broadcasting agency.

abnd you are too retarded to see the bigger picture or you just doesnt want to

Also you cant make a historical movie about the romans and put hundreds of asians in it. That is beyond suspension of disbelief

a random quote that means nothing in this context.
because no one believes everything they see on TV is real past the age of 9 unless they are retarded and or delusional.
>basically
the hallmark of a person who has no real evidence besides his feels to support his views.

and you are too retarded to see the bigger picture or you just doesnt want to

Also you cant make a historical movie about the romans and put hundreds of asians in it. That is beyond suspension of disbelief

asians in Rome

naw. i just talk with other humans and know that most of them do not infact think everything they see on TV/movie that is "based of real life events" is 100% factual and historically accurate.

Attached: maximus-decimus-meridius_01.jpg (600x386, 151K)

You've descended into nonsense, your cognitive dissonance is showing

I see a day when a child in a country his great grand parents were born in is called a racist for stating the fact that once his country was occupied almost entirely by white people, he will be called out a s racist and mocked by kids (like you) and punished for denying historical truth
>a native child of his own land persecuted for speaking truth
Welcome to the world you created, where truth is a crime

One day you will realise /pol was right again but it will be too late and the guilt will be your own

google suspension of disbelief. putting ethnicities that don't belong to the time period is beyond suspension of disbelief

>still doesn't understand the difference between entertainment and educational programming
hopless

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 17.03.22.png (379x176, 78K)

only because you are faggot who is obsessed with identity politics. just like SJWs.
normal people see it and dont give a fuck. because it does not matter, its just a movie/TV show.

why do you faggots even bother with this shit? It's gonna flop like every propaganda piece they shoehorn. People don't watch TV or go to movies anymore
>inb4 black panther
run of the mill marvel trite with nigger sprinkled on top. Marvel makes money.

you are a retard who doesnt even understand basic story telling

>still does not understand it is the same shit.
again, not everyone thinks every single thing they see from a TV is 100% real past the age of 9.

perhaps stop projecting on everyone.

>muh idpol

Attached: brainlet pit.jpg (645x729, 41K)

what does
2 + 2 =

you are obsessed with identity politics. your opinion is not important. you see problems every where you look.

Attached: DY8jQxXWsAEQ568.jpg (1187x1163, 160K)

you are too dumb to understand basic storytelling and you are too dumb to understand what happens behind the scene. Those people who produce those shitty movies also spread those fake shit like "musllim vikings" and "Black Britons"

see you have learnt something after all
>what a wonderful world your future will be
never forget it's what you wanted

Attached: 1506373760183.gif (420x315, 382K)

You are just so delusional and seeking victimhood that you think TV and movies are looked at as gospel.

Attached: F For Fake - Main Image.jpg (1600x1175, 94K)

you are advocating for educating children with educational material you know to be false
>you still can't understand why that might be a bad idea

from the point of representing the history in a accurate way this shit would be unacceptable

and children WILL think this shit is accurate

#Metoo for #Metoo
Shitlord & Cleopatra
Two Lesbians of Academia
The Tampon

and they know it to be false or will learn it to be false as they age and learn that not everything in movies/TV is not 100% accurate.

not everyone is so simple that they think everything they see is real.

not if every historical evidence was changed.

It starts with media how people view the past because most people don't read in a history book and BBC knows it

so the purpose of school is not to educate children with correct factual information but to entertain them with fictionalised depictions of history so they can realise it was all rubbish when they get older, brilliant!
You are an educational genius, you should be teaching all the worlds children
perhaps we should do the same with maths, geography, science I mean why not?

>education is entertainment

I get it now thanks

>congrats on being the stupidest cunt of the month

Attached: 1520415925791.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

this

>he literally thinks this is the only stuff that is shown or taught to kids though out their school years.
wew lad.
your critical thinking skills are lacking faggot.
delusional, many such cases. sad!

>again, not everyone thinks every single thing they see from a TV is 100% real past the age of 9.
This is an educational cartoon. Those are typically for people under the age of 9.
When you tell your children lies repeatedly, they believe them.

again.
they get past that age and learn more about history from higher grades.
most of them grow up. than there are people like you. the type who think TV is real and demand everyone else thinks that way as well.

you have the brain of a xlug and I hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Attached: 1508244476392.gif (618x342, 1.81M)

i start to have doubts that you ever saw a school from the inside

You do realize that we watched movies in history class right? Those movies are a compact version of the facts we know from the time period. Not 100 percent accurate but the most of it

>and learn more about history from higher grades
Yeah, that's where comes in.
>archaeology ("muslim viking")
>science (black Cheddar Man)
Many classes in the education system are changing what they present to promote diversity or inclusiveness or what have you.
By telling students that the Vikings were Muslims or that the Cheddar Man was black, not only is it taking up space in the lesson plan that could be used to explain things like the impact of Vikings on western civilization or how the Cheddar Man may have lived, it's presenting diversity as equally important to facts.
Incidentally, how would you feel if there were a larger focus in American History on African-American Soldiers fighting for the South in the Civil War?

>Australian
Stopped reading right there.

yea we watched movies all the time.
i in no way thought Braveheart was accurate to real life events. same goes from Gladiator and Knights Tale.
because im not a delusional faggot who is desperately looking to fight for something that i make up things to be outraged about.

Attached: great dictator.jpg (400x600, 123K)

you want to adapt it great. just don't adapt it for political agenda pushing bullshit. but rather do it because you want to adapt it for art, not "hurr durr i has a vagina viva la feminism! DEATH TO THE PATRIARCHY! DEATH TO MEN! DEATH TO MASCULINITY!"

like pic related.

Attached: 1500381969851.jpg (502x666, 137K)

google suspension of disbelief.
Those movies bend historical accuracy a bit for plot convenience not break it completely

Amazingly

>you have no problem with fiction being taught as education
but you do have a problem with
>fiction being used to illustrate truths about the world we live in now or will be living in should we continue the we are going

is is some sort of assburgers that you can't differentiate between documentary and entertainment

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x1024, 17K)