Anyone else believe that none of school shootings were actually school shootings and just some govt operation?

Anyone else believe that none of school shootings were actually school shootings and just some govt operation?

Hate to sound like Alex Jones but we know nothing about Vegas, David Hogg is proven to nkt be a student of Parkland and there's a pleathora of stuff about Sandy Hook which is shifty as fuck

The question is why do this?

It can't be solely to get rid of the guns can it, or do (((they))) just love shooting kids for target practice every now and the .

Attached: IMG_0461.jpg (727x593, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th41B1JIYY0
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35159074
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=UHAHXK91XM1K
archive.is/gKUXP#selection-1427.0-1431.31
youtu.be/sSPsHYtRS0k?t=3573
zundelsite.org/archive/antiprop/jewish_soap/jewish_soap_and_lampshade_lies.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some could have been completely planned, and others could have been hijacked and twisted.
Either way, the Government is exploiting these events for their own gains.

Have any occurred on Satanic holidays?

>the Government is exploiting these events for their own gains
it's not the government, at least not the elected one

I am not convinced that it even happened
I aint seen enough to make me believe that anyone got shot

SMITH-MUNDT act was repealed under the fucking NATIONAL DEFENSE BUDGET in 2012. The act prevents the government from using propaganda on the American people

Correct.
Sorry for being lazy in my speech and not specifying.

Its all fake as fuck! Slow learner?

>all nigger shootings in the cities are 100% natural
>any time a white person shoots someone it is a false flag

Simple. Money. The crisis actor industrial complex has its tentacles all over our government

You are dumb and you should kill yourself asap.

>expect US flag
>see britbong

Close enough

No

I realized this when two Columbine students were shot dead a year after the school shooting. Still unsolved. Makes you wonder what they knew. Anyhow, yeah, they're all government ops to take our guns.

Attached: 1521700326268m.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

ive posted about 30 times that my first cousins went to that school and it was a real shooting. one was in the room one of the snapchats came from, the other graduated a year prior). My cousin who graduated ran cross country with hogg. I still think some clandestine group is doing all of these shootings but youre focusing too hard on the kids being fake. Of course you can also make the argument Hogg is a plant and they planned this years ago i guess. Everyone ignores when i post this though

>my first cousins went to that school
You'll pay for your lies one day

you forgot to call me a jew also. And then my post gets buried and no one even tries to ask me anything

What about the snapchat video of the kid calling Hogg the fuck out for being 25 years old and from California? Pure cohencidence?

I think Vegas was an FBI bust gone totally awry and they blamed it all on one guy to hide what actually happened.

I think Parkland was real but it was creepy how much the media promoted the shit out of Hogg and El Goblina. Like 18 year olds know all of life's secrets or some shit. Fuck, they're probably the ones that bullied Cruz in the first place.

Sandy Hook was a hoax.

If you have been on the r9K parts of Sup Forums you would know that there are a fair amount of supreme gentlemen who are thinking of shooting the fuck up of their schoolmates.

Though the national coverage of those particular shooting instead of your typical daily nigger shooting is far more interesting I think.

Each one is more obviously staged and planned than the last. You'd think they'd get better at hiding their tracks, but they get sloppier as this goes.

>terrorist attack
Plenty of video within 24 hours, hours and hours of security cam
>every school shooting but columbine
Not a single video, not a single photo

>The question is why do this?
you saw what happen after the shooting. The big circus show

Attached: fox florida shooting.jpg (1322x735, 175K)

>all nigger shootings in the cities are 100% natural
>any time a white person shoots someone and it gets politicized with 24/7 msm coverage it is a false flag

true

and Joe Stair hung himself

Why are school shooters so fucking incompetent?
These killcounts are dissapointing as fuck.

There is not a single doubt in my mind.

Your government created ISIS, this is a walk in the park for them. You should start that civil war of yours before it is to late. Same goes here. We need to cut the population in half, at least.

I just saw Stacey Lippel giving testimony the other day, in front of Committee on Education and Workforce Democrats. She brings up the gas mask and helmet the shooter was wearing again.

Attached: police scanner gas mask.png (498x489, 246K)

I'm unironically convinced that fucking David Hogg kid did with help from his FBI father. It'd be so fucking easy.

It's literally FBI tactics anyway:

>find weird kid with guns who has no friends
>bully him
>convince him to shoot up school
>arrange a hit team of FBI agents to be at the school on the same day
>FBI team kills some random kids
>Cruz leaves and goes to Subway (ya know....doesn't try to fucking flee the scene)
>Local cops get a stand-down order to wait outside the school (so they don't witness what's going on, don't kill an FBI agent and have to explain why a grown man is shooting up the school)
>Cruz gets arrested walking down a street (why the fuck was he even arrested?! were the cops arresting random children?)
>Hogg goes around a national tour, gets countless money and brags about his crimes

It fits multiple ways: we know the FBI uses these tactics to infiltrate terror cells and get people to blow shit up. First WTC bombinb, OKC, hell even recently they got some literal retard to drive a van full of fake explosives to a bank in downtown OKC. Did they not learn their lesson the first time?!?!

Also: I believe Hogg was either privy to the plot, or was a shooter himself. Murderers love to talk about their crimes and receive pleasure from hearing their names in the press.

Disarm the goyim - for peace, of course.

Attached: disarm.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>anyone else..?
Literally 90% of us have been calling most of these things fake since this website came to be. People laugh at me and tell me I'm paranoid or try to lord over me with their liberal arts degrees to suggest that I'm ignorant, but I have started to openly tell people I know that I think something is going on and that it's not what they're making it out to be.

I've even started denying the some of the holocaust stuff publicly, which has gotten me some serious fucking heat but whatever. I'll probably end up on a list eventually and murdered.

Yeah. I know a lot of people who knew victims from Sandy Hook. Truthers harass them almost every time they try to hold some public memorial.

Wouldn't it be easier just to have some merc shoot up a school than to create thousands of fake people, fake schools, hire crisis actors, etc? These theories make no sense to me.

Is it still taboo to call the Jews liars about the soap and lampshades? That's been disproved right?

The lampshade thing got memory holed and people say that only fringe publications and liars said it happened.

Even though it's thoroughly disproved, stating as such indicates you are Antisemeitic®. This is HateSpeech™.

it was sarcasm / a joke but you really didnt need me to tell you that.

Wasn't it pushed hard for a time? I'm only 28 so I only know so much about holohoax propoganda, but that was one of the first smoking guns for me. Anyone have a redpill about the soap/lampshade thing?

Well the beginning of your post did sound like the meme.

Sauce?

Needs redpill, amigo.

desu when the shooting interrupted the winter olympics i was pissed because i thought it was fake, and i also didnt believe sandy hook. Then my mom called me and told me my cousin went there but was safe in her dads custody. Im glad there was never an amount of time where i didnt know if she was safe or not

How many kids has our government killed overseas? They don't have any problem killing kids.

>19 year old

Attached: 1519897657253.jpg (553x587, 28K)

Go disrupt their rallies. It's your duty. You're banned on the Internet, so you have to take your trolling to the real world. Make it smart. And don't be violent.

here is some video,
no police can explain WTF is going on here

Attached: 1520503834940.webm (720x480, 2.05M)

hey pro tip here from a pro
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
^if you believe that story ^
you are actually a literal fucking retard

>why the fuck was he even arrested
because it was all part of the plan. What I think happen was, he was picked up when he pass by the Chabad Center after mcdonalds, drugged and dropped off in some quiet, out of the way neighborhood

Attached: cruz arrest area.png (926x327, 666K)

but that one girl said on live TV that he was with her when the shooting started.

Attached: 1519405280612.png (609x506, 559K)

>when stacey gets shot and chad is single now

I honestly dont care if every last one was legitamitly a lone school shooter with no ties at all to anything shady.
They could all be 100% umconected and real. In fact, there could be 1000% more, and I still will defend the 2nd

This shit will not work.

read this
Polish professor jailed for plot to bomb parliament building
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35159074
That case was nuts
Bit delusional bloke runs a terrorist group where only person not being agent is him
Rest of the group are literally agents luring him in
This happens in preparation for some bill that was meant to dissolve one of military intelligence agencies
Day of the vote comes and plot unravels
Bill gets thrown out
What a coincidence
This could not happen anywhere else
No agency working outside of public supervision would groom or use people for their own benefit

Attached: 1466827351993[1].jpg (400x457, 60K)

Nothing on the electric jew is real. Not your news not your sports not your entertainment. There are no countries or Presidents there are only actors. Stop believing this crap.

yea they walking out of the school as the alarm went off. a lot of kids that got outside went to Walmart for some reason. Now think about this. Her story
>alarm goes off
>PA system tell everyone to leave
>they start going outside
>she is NOT surprised to see Cruz and jokes to him
But then she sort of mumbles about the shooting. "after the fact" which make no sense. I have come across a lot of stories that talk about the shooting starting 2 minutes after the alarm.

The shooter started the rampage on the 1st floor

given the number of kids that spin out at school and the plethora of guns knocking around the US, it's not really a massive surprise that they do happen.

they would be preventable by just refusing to allow students to carry bags etc into schools; leave the books in the school / at the door, use the computers in the school don't bring in laptops etc. have an actual armed guard at the door and don't let randomers in.

steven seagul made a good point about that... that it works for jewelry stores and banks and people see a point to adding the security measures, but then don't bother with the schools

Attached: 590db183c461881b1c8b45bc.png (790x444, 381K)

Attached: posted_before_shooting2.jpg (1912x765, 696K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1941x1044, 933K)

The redpill is trying "denying" it for yourself.
Report back with MASSIVELY predictable results.

Is David Hogg a soyboy?

Attached: timecorrect.jpg (953x355, 299K)

>Anyone else believe that none of school shootings were actually school shootings and just some govt operation?
only about 75% of the general population of the USA believe that

>The act prevents the government from using propaganda on the American people
so it was an unenforceable useless law and they decided it made them look stupid?

I have seen this. The problem is you will just get people who will try and run you around in circles about how it's some algorithm problem or some tech glitch or whatever

Those words in that order made about as much sense as fake tits on a nun.

That's not how servers work.
Plus it got cached before the shooting on other servers

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=UHAHXK91XM1K

Cuck on, my friend.

I firmly believe everyone claiming that the shootings were faked are left-wing plants who's job is to discredit the right by making them all look like crazies.

The only time I've ever flat out called bullshit on a school shooting was a story of a teacher with a gun somehow injuring three students when it accidentally discharged. This was the day after arming teachers was suggested.

Quite probably. Also SSRIs can in some people (including me the one time I took them years ago) make you the most terrifying rageful psychotic mass murderer ever. + wouldn't be surprised if the shrinks hypnotise them into committing murders

Nik Cruz being the shooter is the fake part.

(Checked)
What I was saying is, nice memeflag, nigger, next time you post please try to explain yourself better because your comment sounds as intelligent as a robot fucking a desk chair.

Also, keep cucking.

Attached: cuckTOTALLYownedme*sniffles*.png (400x286, 87K)

This article was very specific about when the shooting began
>A day after Wednesday’s carnage, Makinde along with more than 1,000 emotional students, teachers, and staffers at the school gathered at a nearby park where they held a moment of silence for the victims at 2:35 p.m. – the time the shooting began.

archive.is/gKUXP#selection-1427.0-1431.31

youtu.be/sSPsHYtRS0k?t=3573
>59:30

It was a false flag because the press nor the police have released any cctv aside the officer outside the building during the shooting. David Hogg was interviewing his friend at approximately 9:30, giving a lengthy diatribe about the importance of gun contol, etc. The cellphone footage of the active shooting proves that two firearms were used, one having a capacity that exceeds the reported 10 round capacity magazines that Cruz was reportedly using. There is also a video depicting a black woman that is suggested to be dead on the classroom floor that has never been identified.

I just don't find it convincing.

Fucking to what, exactly. I'm just asking for an infographic about the soap and lampshades, retards. This isn't/ b/.

I remember the guy who make the sandy hook posts in 2010 & the month & year it would happen & they tried to cover it up so much after the shooting

Attached: nosey cat2.jpg (878x783, 36K)

April 20/21

>*cucking to what
>*retard
Forgive me, I'm showerposting.

Sorry, I misinterpreted your request: zundelsite.org/archive/antiprop/jewish_soap/jewish_soap_and_lampshade_lies.html

My point is if one denies soap and lampshades at work, school, publicly - prepare for a massive attack.

Attached: sandy 4.png (1572x708, 632K)

yep here is the video of the 14 rounds going off followed by 3 different sounding ones. This footage is from the Holocaust class I believe, which is where the girl said she block bullets with her book

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0

This wasn't planned.

They don't have to actively go out and shoot people.

They've already created a society that breeds mass murderers, all they have to do is sit back and watch. Which is exactly what they did. The FBI got about the strongest tip you can give and the local police literally sit back on the parking lot doing nothing.

They let it happen.

They can use these events as distractions to fill the news cycle and do things in the shadows around the world.

that the one. Search for that posters name you get a lot of interesting results. He always getting banned from forums. He posts in the most random places

But why would they be so sloppy and post it ahead of time? These people are smart enough to orchestrate such elaborate hoaxes, but they slip up and forget to cover their ass like some 11-year-old caught red-handed in a prank?

Attached: 1521803174639.gif (480x366, 278K)

disarmament of the public at all costs, DC swamp creatures consider the public to enemy combatants of war.... and we should treat them as such

execution for all traitors

I get that, thanks. No need to be so hostile, not everyone is a shill.

The whole thing is creepy.
Why are these kids being allowed to march into the messy world of politics after a traumatic event? The possibility of them succeeding is very limited and not all people are going to hit them with kids gloves.

Consider the following:
They are genuinely shocked and psychologically damaged from witnessing a school shooting. In their youthful delusions they think they can charge the fortress of gun politics and succeed where so many others have failed through passion and virtue signalling alone. They encounter some safe opposition, some people see them as just kids and don't want to mess em up too bad.Some others think differently and say stuff like "why are you sick little narcissist retards trying to use your fellow students corpses as a bridge to the spotlight? Just because your pathetic parents are former FBI and have lots of money doesn't mean that you know squat about politics. It's a shame you didn't get shot too".
Again, imagining that they are genuinely traumatised kids, imagine what that would do to them if they see people far older, more intelligent and articulate than them rip them a new one without treating their feelings with respect, day in day out. They get more irate and make themselves look more ridiculous. etc.

Psychologically, that is a recipe for disaster. Their parents need to get their act together and reel their kids in before they make fools of themselves. Alternatively the reason the kids are doing this and the parents are allowing it is because they really have been groomed to do this sort of thing and these are exactly the kinds of sickos you would expect to be the children of FBI.

Attached: kasky-traffickers1.jpg (2334x3184, 1.65M)

My apologies.

Test.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-140245.jpg (1080x669, 401K)

Having children march is so fucking maoist it's disgusting

well this paticular shooter had a gas mask and helmet which Stacey Lippel says several times along with VIDEO footage, along with another teacher Ernst Rospierski. No one brings that up though! Where the gas mask then?

Attached: florida gas mask killer.png (695x609, 105K)

EXCELLENT article.

I don't believe anything anymore. Show me the video of cruz with the gun in the school

>none of school shootings were actually school shootings
None? No, that's just impossible. There are too many mental health issues in le 56%

Exactly.

Kidnapping, brainwashing and training a murder leaves a paper trail. Convincing people to pump kids full of mind altering drugs does not; you can just wait for the one in a million breakdown.

These are the same people who didn't implant a tracking chip because you would pay for the privilege of carrying a tracking and recording device, and willingly tell it what you're doing all day.

These are the people who didn't have to invade your country because they convinced you to accept the invaders with open arms and welfare.

These are the people who didn't have to enslave you because you willingly put yourself into unending debt and now send most of your money to them.

That's how deals with the devil work. Give someone everything they want, with a price they don't realize they are paying until they can't imagine life without the deal.

>we got it but we can't show you cuz of uh, reasons n' sheit

same old bullshit, you know it's false flag OP when there is zero evidence of it happening, or it takes 6 months to conjure up a heavily edited 15 sec. clip

Thanks, dude.

supporting gun control should be a felony and result in loss of citizenship and deportation.