What does pol think of homesteading and the back-to-the-land movement?

What does pol think of homesteading and the back-to-the-land movement?

Attached: modern-homesteading.jpg (800x533, 128K)

the jews will take it all

gay

H I P P Y N A Z I S

Like it

As long as the Jews dont get into it we're good. Farming as well as war built the west.

>Physical labour
>Loyal women
>Intellectually challenging

Why not farm?

Do you do it then? And if not why so?

I've always wanted to homestead since I read a back to basics book (this big ugly yellow book) back when I first learned how to read.

I think it's an ideal lifestyle.

how do i get into this?

More people should do it.

Awful. Farm hicks and inbreeding galore. Nothing good ever came out of the country. Stupid fucking retards. If you want to fuck your cousin, just do it Cletus, don't need a whole revolution to spawn braindead kids.

That little girl looks ready. Just look at her bending over like that, little slut.

Its not a very new idea.

Attached: 51FPY0ZPVQL.jpg (335x475, 49K)

Planning on it after I get married and move south in a few years desu, wish me luck goys

>"Nothing good ever came out of the country."

says the idiot wearing the meme flag of communism

what do you consider a "homestead"?
I have realized that 98% of people who talk about all their "homesteading" just has a fairly large garden and a few chickens or something
that's fairly normal
lots of people have a garden and a few chickens
but for some reason these people online make a big deal about it. like its some kind of life changing journey. but its really that they just got the garden and chickens
cucks

Mid west american user here 1 acre of land cost around 50k and you have to pay 2k a year in taxes good luck making enough money from the land to live.
Otherwise id do it in a heart beat.

I know a family that was ahead of the curve. They got out of the city in the early 90's and moved to Wyoming to start a family business and raise their kids in the country.

Well by the time all the kids grew up they longed for the convenience of the city. Their plan didn't yield a family that wanted to continue that lifestyle.

how do you afford the land though? and the farm equipment

The further away you are from major cities and towns the cheaper are housing and land.

Smaller Farming equipment enough to feed your family (aka. making the cost of living on the long run cheaper) is not that expensive.
IT depends on how much field, what plants ect. you want to do.

HAHAHA no.
Looked at manufactured house with 18 acres of farmfield for 150k.
I believe farm land is going like 5k an acre. usually 10 acres of assorted land with a barely livable house is 100-120k.
Stop looking for land inside a city kek.
t.midwest user within 1/2 to center of 500k metro, 45 minutes to center 1 million metro

Best decision ever, also since I have my own well now and double filtration system, I am immune to fluorine water scheme. I have noticed improvement in my cognitive abilities ever since.
It's a good start user, don't be so negative

what about the taxes? it still seems like you'd need a substantial cash income just to keep your head above water

That's a result of parenting though.

Did you fags learn nothing from WACO. They will just dronestrike the farms like they have been threatening this whole time.

How do you afford that lifestyle in your 20s without a massive inheritance?

Placebo

i dont think we fully understand. they literally will stop at nothing unitl the last white family has been slaughtered, and their children sold into slavery. this is the modus operandi, just a numbers issue atm. god save us.

Attached: smuggy.png (1024x1074, 45K)

In the USA you can get your housing zoned as agricultural if you have some goats or something similar. It greatly reduces property tax

Not sure about that (and the US).
I think here in germany it's unbuild land that is not used for commercial stuff is tax free.
If you don't sell that stuff only feed you family with it you might have the same.

And taxes for low population areas are usually lower.

GO and see to the land/rural areas, these people are not rich, still have huge land and a decent life.
For the same money they got more.

You have less degenerate comfort like amazon getting our shit at the same day and shopping at 3 am., Food delivery from 10+ stores ect. but less shitskins, normal neighbors, more space, better air, less noise all the time, less crime, traditions ect.

My mom and dad have 300 acres left over from their farming days. Should go a farm it but how do you even know how to do it plus it's in leaf land and I fucking hate that place

Jews spearheaded the back to land movement, except they did it communally. Look up kibbutz.
I grew up near a famous hippy commune called The Farm in rural Tennessee and I liked some of them, but there was something off about them (and not just the hippy stuff).
Later I began to research them and it was basically Jewish run. Figures. There's just something about Jews.
They were enormously influential in the back to land movement in the US and the homeschooling movement and especially the home-birthing movement.

Wish I could afford land. Probably won't be able to get some and raise a family till I'm in my 30s...

Attached: dd4.png (600x600, 210K)

>What does pol think of homesteading and the back-to-the-land movement?
One of the best ways for now.