LWA game furage soon. Some cutscenes already floating online

LWA game furage soon. Some cutscenes already floating online.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yygSzW8Fkao?t=2335
partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/inquiry/
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/577/1577731/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The graphical style is honestly my favorite part. I just really like cel-shaded visuals like this.

Diana chuckling mockingly at Akko from the game:
youtu.be/yygSzW8Fkao?t=2335

What will happen when you rip the models and then rotate under them.

I can only hope this inspires some self-cest fanart.

The game is showing a new side of Diana that was only lightly shown in the anime. She is curious about weird magic and her own abilities, and may be willing to bend the rules slightly if something genuinely interests her. She doesn't immediately go to tell the teachers about the Horologium Clock because she wants to try it out and come to a solution on her own.

this.

>She is curious about weird magic and her own abilities, and may be willing to bend the rules slightly if something genuinely interests her. She doesn't immediately go to tell the teachers about the Horologium Clock because she wants to try it out and come to a solution on her own.
I think we could've inferred that already from her actions in episode 2. But like you said, "lightly shown in the anime". More is certainly welcome, and consistency does help build a solid image of a character.

voids

You'd see their pantsu.

This. You really think that Producer-san would let them get away with coding what's up their skirts?

What colors would their panties be? Akko would wear shimapan for sure.

Personally picture Akko wearing just plain white.

would amanda celebrate thanksgiving at LN?

Would Avery? Would they give each other weird looks seeing the other requesting turkey in October vs November?

does anyone have pic of gigi or whoever the new short hair bg witch is? need for lewd purposes

>Badcock: We can't have turkey two times in a year, you'll have to pick a day to celebrate it.
>Amanda vs Avery deatmatch to decide it.

>Have to wait until next year for the Steam version

Remember that the only right place to request LWA merch is here: partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/inquiry/

It's completely effortless. Scroll down, fill the required blanks and press send.

Used it to ask about Diana and Chariot nendos.
Used the Twitter thread to ask about a Chariot scale.

Enjoy

Stop wiith your waifufaggotry and kill yourself
Now this is a better proposal, fuck waifufags i'll take any figures of the little witches

The Twitter thread is dumb. They won't read shit. The actual suggestion box is better and likely has less people samefag spamming.

Probably. Odds are whatever poor unfortunate HR guy they put on monitor duty for that thread gave up after the first few hundred spam-posts asking for Ran merch.

L-Lewd...

Fuck, didnt expect you were the one who requested her
Good job as always dude

Akko looks specially dumb in the game art. Cute, but dumb.

>Amakuni doing a pair of bath-themed Kill la Kill figures
I wonder if there might come a day when Producer might allow such a thing for LWA?

I mean, Akko, Lotte and Sucy did share a sauna one time?

>OVA Diana-like elements
Heeeeyy, now that's more like it.

I requested a Chariot Nendo. Sorry

>Ran
>Not Sera or Ai
What a fucking shit taste.

L O W V I T

>The way she pulls her hat down over her head in embarrassment at her loss
C U T E

5cute4me

I laughed for half a minute. This is the Diana I want to see next season.

Death Animation ?

Yeah, when she loses she does that.

>Low VIT witch bit more that she can chew

I want to fuck Diana

A common desire.

>Wanting to be cucked instead of fuck them both

This is good

Who is the character designer? I saw Tsukudani retweet this and they draw a ton of short-haired girls.

Handa? If you mean the creator of that girl then it was some guy of BandaiNamco or Toho, i dont remember

The designer of the version that appears in the game and will be canonized is Yoshigaki.

I thought it was Arisa who did the original concept? Or was Knight Witch hers?

Arisa made drills girl. Looks like her definitive name will be Verde Cidalina

>Verde
>Originally drawn with a green marker
Well. Okay then.

Another day, another Chinese fanbook I must somehow acquire.

Would be easier if I knew how to weibo.

What is this l and is there more?

New(?) Chinese Fanbook by the title of "MANA BURST". Features the full versions of this artist's stuff among others.

Does it contain lewds?

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/577/1577731/
This has it as Takei from Toho

I thought I had the sample of Hannah and Barbara getting frisky after a shower, but I can't find it in my folder.

If PS4 version comes out first, this'll be the first time I'll break a rule of not buying console version of PC is announced, because I can't possibly wait for it longer.

Stop bumping dying thread, fags.

thanks for the bump

>Int: 2

Does LN carry sex magic books in the library?

What kind of cut-rate institution wouldn't have a decent sex ed curriculum? One that serves its students a primarily potato-based diet admittedly. Still, the library seems well-stocked if nothing else.

>brit being thrown away like trash

What

bump

Bump

This would be good if the art was good.

>they haven't requested merch yet

I'm not interested in figurines, but I've already ordered data album and full BD set.

Request the figures for everyone else' sake. Write: "LWA won't be complete until you do Diana and Chariot Nendoroid!"

No, because I hate you personally.

Cool. I'll request it for you.

>Asshurt user from Sup Forums
In the name field and a Canada proxy should be enough to impersonate you.

Then why would you need my request to begin with if you can just proxy-spam?

For a sense of camaraderie with fellow LWA fans.

You don't have comrades here, you are entirely alone.

I like to believe that, but I also like to believe you're not as low as the Ranfags that keep spamming like crazy no no avail.

Well, I would prefer if the requests were authentic stuff from different people. Which is why I told the Weibo dude to give them the suggestion box instead of the Twitter account, and that they could attach a photo of their Akko Nendo to the request.

>and that they could attach a photo of their Akko Nendo to the request.
>Using Diakkofags so they can spam requests of your stupid waifu

But of course nobody will do the same for a Chariot nendoroid

Isn't that just Lotte with a haircut and missing glasses?

CGI models in a 2d game look terrible, they should use the 2d models with full movesets that use Yuuki Yuuna and that madoka magica game

>Comparing a game for consoles with games for mobiles
>Using lazy 2d animations trough live2d
Nah

If Sucy was out, I wouldn't mind if they attached Sucy. I just want the requests to have weight by coming from real customers.

Oh nooooooooo

Then it wouldnt make more sense if the whole proposal was for making more LWA nendoroids instead of just Diana?
I also want Diana but i wish to see Chariot and Amanda team be made too

Tattun said that Diana is next, and they aren't announcing another 3 if just Diana even feels like a faraway possibility. But I wouldn't mind if you requested simply more LWA Nendos, that general request would translate into Diana regardless of if they just make Diana or a whole other bunch.

>But I wouldn't mind if you requested simply more LWA Nendos
Already did that, the problem is that you are only spreading the word trough Diana and Diakkofags instead of the whole fandom.
I mean, Constanzefags and Hanbarafags also would love to see a figure of their favorite character

Ah, geez. I sure hope I do well on my magical exam so's I don't get grounded.

With Akko and Sucy already confirmed, Diana and Diakkofags are probably more numerous than every other segment of the fandom put together.