Having binge-watched Hunter X Hunter in a few days, I can now see how mediocre most anime is

Seriously. I used to be hyped about Boruto, and now because of HxH I don't even bother waiting for new episodes anymore. Whoever made this ruined every other series out there. Lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FEHeJMEh_4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

>there are people who think HxH, a series that has asspulls like this, is good

HxH makes all other shonen look like shit; that at the very least is a true fact

The ant arc was the worst thing I've ever seen it was so bad

Meh, yu yu hakusho is better. There weren't many asspulls apart from Hiei's black dragon, or yusuke beating sensui

>falling for such obvious bait

>hyped over Boruto
Yes,HxH is great, but nobody cares about your opinion since you’re an easily pleased faggot

>binge-watched

I'm 30 episodes in and I haven't felt the electric surge of fresh passion for anime Sup Forums promised me.

I thought I was the only one.

Sup Forums is pretty hot and cold about this series from what i've noticed.

You just have bad taste, unfortunately.

What makes it worse is once you realize that kishi copied a couple ideas from Hunter x Hunter. it's no wonder Naruto went downhill after the pain arc. He couldn't jack any more ideas from Togodshi since he's been on hiatus for a while.

What you fail to realize is that it's not actually an asspull but a deconstruction of the typical asspull

Boku no Pico Academia might be better for you

>another hunterfag thread saying it's the best shounen ever and everyone else is copying it

As long as you stop being a narutard I can forgive you for making such a shit thread.

If you feel it at all, it will be later on either in Yorkshin or the CA arc. It's not like it's a guarantee anyway, it's true a lot of people find something unique in HxH but there are a fair few false flagging haters who overpraise it on here to piss people off.

I was bored with it until the last part of the hunter exam, if you don't like it by the Heaven's Arena arc i'd say drop that shit

Are you sure you are paying attention? It is quite a complicated story, there are many things you need to figure out on your own. I find that people enjoy it once they are able to understand it.

I thought the new anime did everything way better until Greed Island and beyond (this Greed Island was way better than the OVAs). To the point where the Hunter Exams, the Tower arc, and Yorkshin were just "decent" instead dog fantastic. So to me it depends which youre talking about. Regardless, if you're watching the new anime I think it's ep35 where I remember enjoying it much more. Felt like they started caring about it more. Yorkshin is definitely better in the old anime though imo.

Meant old anime did everything until Greed Island way better.

just autistically curious, what did you mean by "dog fantastic"

oh i just deciphered it, you meant "instead of fantastic"

I’ve read a few volumes of the manga and watched the Jump Super Anime Tour pilot (?). Should I watch the old anime series or the new one?

2011 is the superior version. Don’t listen to 1999 nostalgiafags posting cherrypicked frames.

I don't get why people say it's the best. I've finished it, and a lot of it is boring stupid crap. Also the morality of the world is really unbelievable. Like, I must suspend disbelief at how many horrible characters the watcher/reader is expected to worship. Also the pedophile glorification is fucking weird.

>glorification
I think Hisoka is a creepy piece of shit, it's just teenage girls who think hes so hot xDDDD

I thought it looked like garbage going into it, ended up absolutey loving it from front to back.

I give Hunter X Hunter credit just for being creative. Feels more like a seinen series than shounen. Seriously, how many shounen series have scenes like this? youtu.be/FEHeJMEh_4Q

1999 first episode, then watch the 2011 version for everything else.

>

>pedophile glorification
Not exactly glorification if other characters call him creepy and perverted.

the fuck are you talking about?

if you want to watch the new one, watch the original for ep 1, then back to the new, then watch the old phantom troupe OVA after episode 53