Would Sup Forums swipe right?

Would Sup Forums swipe right?

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-173222.png (1440x2560, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vozNQX6Ye1A
portishead.forums.umusic.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which way means yes?

Right

yes

> Just want to make friends

wut

If it meant debasing some paki's precious daughter, then sure.
But since she's already on a dating app, I'm sure she's seen more mileage then my toyota.

I don't read gibberish so I don't know.

Best one was letar inte efter lägg

Am swipe fly planes into buildings.

Where I can get a wife like her?

Yeah. Just to but on her hijab desu.

which way means yes? pick that and take her to a nice empty park with a shallow body of water, late at night.

Right means yes

Nowhere, son. That is a whore.They don't marry.

of course, she's white

would swipe right hatefuck imminent

>she's seen more mileage then my toyota

Attached: 1418470726289.jpg (480x463, 35K)

> (OP) (You)
>of course, she's white
Actually, she's Arabic.

OP, is this a native swedish gril or an immigrant, i can't really tell anymore. the light eyes, lipstick and name imply she's native swede but the muslim headscarf...wtf.

the right answer

I'm 28 so I couldn't feel at all comfortable with someone 8 years my junior, so no I would swipe left. Even if I was into people that young I'd swipe left because I cant read her profile, and my swipe direction almost entirely depends on the profile write up.

Though paki's more bongland, actually. What migrants do you swedes force upon yourselves? Is it like here where it's anybody that meets quota?

she could be a light-skinned arab

Crusader rapebaby at best, Arabs don't have blue eyes.

She looks like Vera. SWIPE RIGHT

Attached: C81E1464-2EF6-4538-96FA-892B8C8C08F7.jpg (1280x800, 631K)

Well at least she is Swedish.

Mother language > Arabic and English

Translate that gibberish into English first.

Pump and dump

Basically she says that she's a public cum tank for black men and that whites can watch if they want.

Yes

"arabic" isn't a race you dork. she's whiter than 90% of the dudes of on Sup Forums so fuck you

No, Muslims not allowed anywhere near me.

90% sure shes a immigrant

Och blaa

mfw i'm a professional muslim hunter on badoo

:^)

Attached: 2017_09_17_21_49_23_preview.png (720x1280, 895K)

Iraki’s i guess

Assuming no kids, yes

Yes

Swipe right hell yes. I'd take her on a traditional muslim first date. Flowers, followed by dinner at a halal restaurant, dancing, holding her hand telling her how I had a wonderful time and then grinding up her mangled bloody body into into kebab meat and serving her in my family Döner restaurant.

>90%
sounds like you're projecting your muttdom onto everyone else.

>having a subservient 10/10 white wife who'll have 5+ kids with you

I'd convert any day for that.

Swedes are weird. Miscegenation is extremely rare here, but our borders should still be open.

Thus parallel societies.

Right

oh my, yes

Skjut skiten.

She has a middle eastern phenotype, look at the nose bridge.But who knows there are always exceptions.

Isn't male tinder basically swiping right on everything and then sorting the wheat from the chaff of those that swiped right on you?

Sees like a more efficient way.

I can't even read any of that shit, why would I swipe right on someone with a bio I can't read?

Attached: 3ec25cfd6c4ec77a383db645116551b3--persian-people-persian-girls.jpg (736x729, 82K)

Yes and yes, compared to pretentious french whores, this is gold

Swipe Right through Belgium.

Date and convert back to Catholicism or similar.

what's badoo for, who uses it? do they show tits?

>But since she's already on a dating app, I'm sure she's seen more mileage then my toyota.
Kek

Attached: 1521627326904.jpg (500x375, 20K)

I did this.... seeing a 20yr old at 28. Sex was glorious, trying to have a conversation was absurd.

She is from the Caucas region of the world. A lot of Arabs have light eyes as do Afghanis/pakis. Look up pashtuns

that nose bridge is solid enough to cross the fuckin gibraltar

Must be that American influence.

it's tinder for rednecks and hookers

Is this a swede larping as a muslim to attract refugee dick?

I find 20 year old girls still tend to act like teenagers, and teenage girls are insufferable.

You can't drink, you can't eat pork, and you have to fast for an entire month

>poor trolljob where photoshopper can't into normal swedish.

Being a male you have to autoswipe right on everything for even the remotest chance of a match.

Would bomb/10

Calm down fags it's a trolljob.

Yes
Swipe left 162 cm is too short

>professional muslim hunter
Op here. I do the same

If you are on tinder, you are a whore.
male female black white asian it doesn't matter, if you are on tinder into the trash you go.

>wears hijab
>still commits sexual deviancy
isn't that a harsh sin in islam?

Yes if only so I could meet up in person and vigorously challenge her belief system and dismantle her ideologies systematically and probably ruin any chance of a second date with my aggressive questioning

if she is on tinder, she is going against her belief system anyway

I don't know wtf you 2 are talking about but that pic is a tad too perfect.

>problem eyebrows

Immediately trashed.

>she's seen more mileage then my toyota
TOP LOLE

Let's do fun math.

Assume 200,000 miles because Toyota will probably do double that over its lifetime. It's still running after all. This is 12,672,000,000 inches.

We'll use the old the infamous Sup Forums post about the grill that slept with over 200 guys and assume 100 thrusts and an average of 5.5 inch dick (11 total for in-and-out), which totals 11,520,000 sessions

Assuming she is lifelong muslim, we'll assume sex started probably around 4 years old, so she has 16 years of experience on her, which averages out to 720,000 sessions a year, or about 1972 sessions of 100 thrusts of sex per day.

Now this sounds unreasonable for a vag to take, but we also have to account for any halal meat taken in the pooper and mouth, which knocks it down to 657 sessions a day, or 27 an hour.

eww that math wasn't fun at all

Attached: yuck.jpg (858x536, 126K)

Jesus fuck user. Christ.

I only date women who cover up cometely. Her exposing her face makes her a whore and she should be honor killed by her family.

Yes, but it's a moot point, because she is a born again virgin user.

Once again Sup Forums teaches us the greatest lessons of all about thots

Yes. She looks like a qt.

What does her bio say?

honestly probably would. i've matched mudshit bitches before desu. i never actually mesage them though, don't really know what to say to a mudhole.

>Stockholm syndrome
>Swedish women willfully wearing hijabs

Attached: 1508787683220.jpg (229x221, 11K)

if she's on tinder, she's a whore

saved.

Attached: 1519192120593.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

>not looking for relationships or sex, only friends.
>i'm single, straight, average body type, blue eyes, live alone, might want to have kids in the future, i don't like smoking, i don't drink alcohol

And now again, you do not understand, that the differences between us and them, is as wide as the Mississippi with all its bends.

What, the, fuck?

All swedish girls drink and smoke. Her claiming she doesn't like it is bullshit.
>t.former exchange student in sweden

Looks European, so yes.
I would convert her with my dick though.

Doesn't sound very interesting from her bio. Nonetheless, she is a qt
>tfw no Muslim mathematician gf
Kill me

What happened to you Brits eh? No good music coming out of that island lately.

Do you not remember?
youtube.com/watch?v=vozNQX6Ye1A

And why is this blocked where I am?
portishead.forums.umusic.co.uk/

>Assuming she is lifelong muslim, we'll assume sex started probably around 4 years old

Kek

Op here, no I always read bio to make sure it's not some degenerate whore.

my nigga.. you got anything good?

Attached: Screenshot_20171116-005355.png (720x1280, 663K)

english swede what does it say

do you think she makes good gefilte?

arent they afraid of being stoned? post more plz for science i must examine the arabic milker phenotype to log its traits in my journal

Again you forget yourselves.

Attached: Prussia,_Iron_Cross_1st_Class_of_the_Wars_of_Liberation,_Form_of_1_June_1813,_obverse.jpg (220x227, 14K)

nothing can resist the Swedish Yes! silly burger

Attached: 2017_05_16_22_28_01.png (1080x1776, 1.89M)

What does the nigger dancing in the words mean?

they are learning your language! careful!!