[Erai-raws] Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta. - 01 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv

>[Erai-raws] Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta. - 01 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv
New show this late into season? What's this about?

No, it's a series that started like last year or so. There's just a lot of time between the episodes. Some were longer episodes too. I for one am glad it gets subbed.

>MC is a filmmaker
>complains that studying literature is pointless
wut?

Is this Shoujoshit?

It's surprisingly well-executed generic shoujotrash.

The epitome of it. If you hate shoujo I highly doubt you'll like this or any of the other ones.

Yeah, the female lead is cute and the male lead both has a personality and isn't a dick for no reason, so it'll probably be okay. Plus, it's only six episodes.

Should I watch the movies before this?

I like this couple the most. First one is the dumb girl and the tsundere guy so it was a bit frustrating to watch. Second couple is cute and that's about it. The third one seems decent. Both of them know they kinda like each other but they just need to go an extra step to get together. Only thing I don't like is that they both have their talent and I don't know how the writer can reconcile that at the end.

You don't have to watch the other movies first but definitely go through all if you enjoy this.

this was a strong first episode, but the pace they set means they need to get together within 2 episodes for me to really like it

>New show this late into season?
No, it's a movie.

Akari is simply the best
Muh Asumin

Oh wow main girl and I share a birthday.
So there are more episodes of this next week or do we have to wait a long time again?

I really like the male lead's voice for some reason. It fits well with the character too.
It's weekly and starts this week as there's only 6 episodes.
>I don't know how the writer can reconcile that at the end.
I just can't see the ending being satisfying with the female lead going to college just because and the male lead going overseas to pursue his dream(?). Though there are only few episodes left so they might not go far with that setup.

It's based on vocaloid song series right?

I don't think he's going to win the grand prize and go overseas. No guesses as to what will happen instead though.

So how is this series connected to that Honeyworks movie that aired a while back?

Am I correct in saying this is the third entry of the series?
I might do a comfy shoujoshit marathon night when it's all out.

The ending to the first movie implies they don't meet again until after college

Correct, dubsfriend.
There's two movies and then this series.

How many shirtless scenes are there?
Asking for a friend.

Why no Nansu? It was Ten and Mocho

There's a scene where it pans to each character showering/bathing and contemplating their feelings.

Which movie is that? 1st or 2nd?

How many more of these fucking things are they going to make?

Not that I'm complaining.

Is this show any good or just a ripoff of 5cm per second