People who adopt foreigners are cucks. The lowest of the low

People who adopt foreigners are cucks. The lowest of the low.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nzom78f0WC1rz8lfa_500.jpg (468x570, 88K)

If you’re adopting a white kid, I’m fine with it. Some people are incapable of physically having children. Better than adopting some niglet from St. Louis.

>compassion is lowest of the low

wanna know how i can tell you are a nigger tier human?

It should be illegal to adopt non Anglos, it should be illegal for non Anglos to get welfare, it should be illegal for non Anglos and Anglos to have to share buses, trains, planes, swimming pools, waiting areas, hospitals, even the grocery should be segregated. You foreign animals should be thankful us Anglos would even consider giving you our table scraps, if it weren't for us Germans and French would still literally be living in Caves it's thanks to us you even have electricity

right?! fuckingg white MASTER race! why are we so perfect and never do anything wrong bros?

Attached: Ohio-heroin-overdose.jpg (940x545, 72K)

Or maybe they are people who really want children and can't have any? My aunt adopted kids from Russia and its been a blessing for them. There's a big abortion debate in Ireland at the moment and she gets visibly mad at the talk of abortion because she wanted kids so bad. You are giving someone a good life and loving them. Its a net benefit for humanity

Isn't Ohio primarily Teutonic? They aren't white

Yeah I just checked, Ohio is 9% English ancestry
Literally 9% white LMAOOO

truely the master race

Attached: michigan-state-loses.jpg (444x350, 68K)

Just like race mixers, they are removing themselves and their bad behavioral traits from the white gene pool

Michigan is only 8.5% English

>their not white!!!
keep on making excuses for shit white people. sure does make you the master race.

Attached: 2011-vancouver-riot-stanley-cup-finals.jpg (600x371, 94K)

Again nice try, only 24% of Vancouver is English

>thier noooot whiiiiiiiite

Attached: white3_zpsverga8un.jpg (846x1024, 118K)

They actually aren't dumb cunt

Attached: IMG_5068.jpg (850x400, 78K)

>non anglos aren't white
That is a contentious claim desu

Attached: TheMasters2.png (1828x2172, 1.98M)

Muh purebred white huuriterge

>THEIR NOT WHHHHIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEE

Attached: white parents.jpg (629x354, 36K)

It's a fact, Anglos are pure and can trace their ancestry directly back to Adam, all the other Europeans are mixed from always getting invaded

(sage)
Most people are worthless or close to it. How does that change issues of racial differences in behavioral proclivity and the hard facts of social cohesion?

>Most people are worthless or close to it.
nice projection.

reminder that these guys are NOT WHHHIIIITEEEE

Attached: 1519686744172.jpg (2884x3176, 2.32M)

>back to adam
Then where did all the other races come from if not Adam?

Any adoption is an act of cuckery.

Foreign "adoption" is just the SWPL name for abduction. (Or worse, slavery.) It's sick and immoral.

such master race
so majestic

Attached: 6386105.jpg (615x461, 88K)

There is no such thing as race, anything that's not Anglo is animal or partly animal

Well cool but my question is if Anglos can trace themselves back to Adam why can't everybody else?
Didn't we all come form Adam so why does that make Anglos special?

Attached: tourists.jpg (600x340, 54K)

out jewing the jews.

Compassion is a great thing, but what you dont understand, along with people who adopt is that it doesn’t make these kids have better lives. Criminal rates, depression, and drug abuse rates are insanely high among adopted kids. So they aren’t helping anyone, even the kid. It’s the same with the Africa problem. Sure we could feed all of Africa for a year, but then I’m a year there would be twice as many mouths to feed. As a generally compassionate person, I’m actually on OPs side. Their little adopted brown baby is going to pay the price for their virtue signaling

I'm not expressing my views I'm just confused what this leaf is saying

Anglos are unmixed, that's the point. The Irish for example came from the Iberian peninsula so you have Saracen blood in you

Yeah but you're not getting my point. You said the Anglos are pure because they can trace themselves back to Adam
Can't anyone do that?

He's just demonstrating his autism in public.

I was going to say something like that soon. He seems to be saying shit blindly. He's either an autistic stormfag or b-tier b8

It's the eternal anglo. What do you expect.

Attached: DUoyMCOXcAItaxz.jpg (700x857, 129K)

>you will never be white
>you will never be a master race
>you will never bee a slave for the Jewish bankers
>you will never give up all the colonies you fought for and be raped by Arabs and your women taken by the people you once owned as slaves
why even live bros ?

Attached: 1513535540787.jpg (633x542, 33K)

You're an idiot, yes a Teutonic might be able to but he has a separate branch that goes out to the Huns and the orientals CANT trace their ancestry to Adam.
That's why they aren't white

>They are not gorillas... oh wait....

Kek, you must be new. Enjoy the ride.

Attached: niggers.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

>ha ha niggers are apes
>goes on destroy blocks of a city because "his" sports team won/lost/scored/did anything really

Attached: enhanced-7282-1416939194-26.jpg (625x424, 73K)

>calls out black people for being violent.
>meanwhile

Attached: 1520726752033.jpg (516x744, 64K)

>niggers are useless violent criminals that kill innocent people!
>MEANWHILE

Attached: 9358596341.jpg (1000x750, 107K)

Go back to smoking meth, Cletus.

Foreign adoption shouldn't be legal.