8/pol/ mods banning over Bolton

The mods at 8ch/pol/ are showing their truest colors. They are banning posters right n left over criticism of John Bolton. And the shills are calling out the reserves. It's a fucking war, and the mods at 8pol are throwing their hat in the ring - they whole-heartedly support Israel.

Attached: And we are.jpg (838x399, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tbud8rLejLM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
youtu.be/O0NentNBRlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

worst c&d thread ever
you must be the worst amateurs they could find

Goyim btfo

bolton has gotten fucking medals from israel dolt.

I posted a thread about bolton and got banned within seconds and hotwheels himself showed up at my front door and ran over my toes.

wtf happened over there. how can they support necon zio shill Bolton. Mods are probly legit FBI now

new mods?

what else can it be? looks like r/donald has taken over or someting kek.

its not even "r/donald", they're just straight up jews
8ch died after the election, and all of the good posters have dispersed

Did he say anything about interfetence?

More proof only the real Sup Forums respects free speech.

Who the fuck goes on 8/pol/ anyway ?

wtf i love zionist warmongers now.

The electrion and reddit were the worst things to happen to the internet. Nowhere is safe anymore. And I'm not just talking about left vs. right. This place used to be fun to just come and shitpost with people that weren't half retarded. Reddit culture has spilled over into every aspect of the internet and it's disgusting.

leftypol are there

they literally ban everyone questioning their official narratives

>Reddit culture has spilled over into every aspect of the internet and it's disgusting.
I've never actually been to reddit, but the shit I see people here claim to be "reddit" always sounds like exactly the same shit I see on the chans

who the fuck even goes there with that retarded unintuitive UI?

Are you actually criticizing Bolton or are you just spamming divide and conquer buzzwords?

its a shame, thought they ran a tight ship over there but obviously compromised looking at the Reddit tier mod responses

Attached: 8chbans.png (1612x102, 8K)

*ch Sup Forums's always been shilling for Trump. It's basically anonymous r/The_Donald over there

Gatherings of quality shitposters have been strategically diluted. Liberalism is synonymous with subversion.

Bolton is just vile, nothing else.

another

Attached: moreban.png (1098x231, 19K)

>get banned for trolling cripchan
>bitch about it on cuckchan
Acting like a flaming faggot has consequences. If only our mods considered all post by IP when thinking of a ban, it truly works wonders.

and what specifically has he done while working for trump

>leftypol bans anti-trump spam
hmm

You already know the answer to that.

OH NOOOO

lmfao it's more like the shills can't cover this place AND over there so they're frantically in damage control mode trying to get both of them to discredit the other.

8ch is a fed honeypot. They once banned me for a week for posting a thread about post-grunge music(White music) while on Sup Forums/pol/ it was only a 3 day ban. 8ch/pol/ sucks, it's less active and only gives the appearance it's uncompromised by the feds. I heard they also have a muslim moderator, hence the le based mudslime meme just because he hates kikes. Retarded. They also dox you if they do not like you, I'm sure Sup Forums mods do this too but Sup Forums mods tend to be more professional even though they are massive cunts too and I hate them.

Maybe try not being a kike faggot and stop being disingenuous in your post? You aren't anonymous to the mods, retard. They can read all of your post, so when it's dozens of post repeating literally the same thing, it gets deleted.

loool is 8 chan resetera now?and here i thought Sup Forums sucked with its reddit mods

lolz

What has Bolton done wrong? Nothing. What do you """think""" he will do? Call out the Norks and put them in their place? Start another righteous Crusade in the Middle East?

HMM. It really makes you think (((who))) could be behind these posts discouraging such acts.

Attached: 1366916342459.jpg (900x642, 53K)

Infinity Sup Forums is more /r/the Donald tier than this place

that board suffered a drastic and marked decline as soon as hotwheels sold to Jim definitely not a coincidence

That site has been controlled by Kushner's PR firm since the election. No criticism of Trump allowed. Only dick washing and Q posting (Trust Trump, trust sessions, trust Bolton Q).

It's funny how they use the same exactly fucking tactic, too.

>infinity Sup Forums
Man sure smells like newfaggotry ITT

More like they're stricter about rules due to lesser traffic.

>infinite Presidential dickwashing

I had noticed that, but tried to ignore it. Starting wars for Israel is just going tooooooo far.

>bolton has gotten fucking medals from israel dolt
So has Trump. That didn't stop any of these plebbit cucks from washing his dick.

>posting off-topic gets you a temp ban
Geez I wonder why. Sup Forums use to be the same way and it was infinitely better than it is now.

right? It's almost as though they're, only now, realizing that a lot of people who actually get shit done go between the chans and don't limit themselves to a single containment zone.

It's Kushner. You mention his PR firm there and catch a ban

In fact, it seems like a ripe time to, while not raiding, start branching our opinions into the wider internet using the same reasoning...people can be reasonable and I'm sure they'd understand what we're saying if we toned down the lulzy racism when out "in public"

Shh don't tell them. They might realize how absolutely transparent their attempts are.

My favorite part is how they will literally just talk amongst themselves on both chans, as if that isn't the most peculiar thing to witness on a chan: anons having a closed conversation in a public forum.

I don't even think the racism needs to be hidden anymore. People are waking up and realizing you can't opt-out of the race game when everyone is playing it.

Honestly the unwillingness to adapt to the changing social consensus is why the shills are consistently months behind in their techniques: they don't view the general public as what they should be aiming at. They are convinced people are sheep that follow their chosen leader, so they focus on the leaders instead.

And they keep losing and still don't think to reconsider their approach. Absolutely hilarious.

Yeah the hot wheels days were great. It was the place to be for happenings.

>they whole-heartedly support Israel.
What? You fucks never stop, do you? This is disinfo about disinfo getting shut down, attempting to portray yourself as a Sup Forumslack.

Get the fuck out of here, and don't come back.

Attached: How They Subverted the Whites - Marcus Eli Ravage.jpg (2512x1332, 702K)

>8gag
BASED

One of their guys had a mental break the other day, so they have been trying to damage control ever since.

This that website is some 1990s geocities trash.

I breeds some hardcore actual schizophrenia tho. Sup Forums wouldn't be any fun if it didn't attract seriously crazy people to come rant about shit that goes down on their containment sites and telling us we're all in on it and they're coming here next &c.

Meanwhile, use this as a level 1 race redpill for the normies...they seem to love it even more than when it first came out. Plus it was co-written by the same guy as Frozen in a play done , so it instantly gets normie points who then show it to their kids on the dl.

youtu.be/tbud8rLejLM

Fucking crybabies. 8 isn’t like here. If you make multiple threads about shit, they ACTUALLY DELETE YOUR MULTIPLE THREADS. I don’t even have to go look. I know I’m right. A bunch of idiots flooded the board and mods did their job. Exactly like they say they will.

>One of their guys had a mental break the other day, so they have been trying to damage control ever since.

Really? I musta missed it. What happened?

*play done recently

who the fuck cares?
that place died with hot wheels, may God rest his soul

Head to endchan it’s the last real Sup Forums left. The blackpillers were right

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
Quote is fake and gay
Thread is just gay

I know...sometimes you can see word-for-word copypastas on each about a minute apart. Yes yes, not obvious at all hahaha

You won't get doxxed on there unless you are a major faggot, user

Wow, what a bunch of kike-loving faggots.

I don't understand why it's so hard to understand why Jews are so evil? There is historical evidence detailing their evil over a few thousand years from almost every civilization and culture around the planet.

They are genetically different from other humans. They have way more Neanderthal DNA in their blood, making them degenerate savages that care about their own kind, not humanity.

The world needs to wake up and start killing every single Jew they see.

The world will not know peace until every Jew is dead, and Judaism is banned.

It’s disheartening because 8ch used to be 100% anti-kike and full blown natsoc

Yeah, the second Bolton was appointed the left has been in hysterics, and this board was flooded with shills.
Now f***chan is being targeted by the same people.
Not that both boards don't have serious problems but lets not pretend there's not fuckery behind all the Bolton posting.

Roose Bolton was a faggot, and I'm glad he is dead. The winter is coming!

Yup.

Looks like the JIDF is working overtime.

Goddamn motherfucking kikes...

I hope before I depart this world, I get to see a global Holocaust where almost 100% of all Jews are killed in horrifying and gruesome ways.

Attached: 1521828077480s.jpg (125x89, 2K)

>The world will not know peace until every Jew is dead, and Judaism is banned.
There is a prophecy that says as much. The question is only will the world last long enough to fully awaken from the continuous Jewish subversion, or will the Jews get us to start another brother war, with nukes this time, to cover for their crimes?

Jews are constantly impugning the characters of Whites. Yet impugning the character of any Jew is tantamount to impugning them all. They get away with their shit because they hang together as a block. They get away with their shit because such drastic measures as genocide have to considered just to get at the few most corrupt Jews at the top.

So... do we take care of the Jewish problem? Or let them take care of us?

Attached: 11 million 01.jpg (804x750, 171K)

>I hope before I depart this world, I get to see a global Holocaust where almost 100% of all Jews are killed in horrifying and gruesome ways.

wew

We end them.

But they are like rodents, so you have to get all of them, even the babies.

They all need to die.

Yup.

Did you always hate Jews this passionately?

You're talking about a site whose founder was literally funded by an orthodox jewish group and allowed (((users))) to set up their own boards. Is it that hard to imagine that (((they))) set up boards under (((their))) control?

>Tfw I'll know you die as a result of the Samson option this year.

As a palestinian american, sure id like to go back there. But even if that land is uninhabitable, as long as your tribe is wiped out, I'll break out the champagne.

Fuck off kike apologist

Attached: B2043855-1B5C-47E3-B9C6-2260D9B8D263.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Not at all. I think all Jews should be deported to Israel, and Israel needs to be disarmed.

But eradicating them?

No. Though, had I been taught the truth about them through actual history, not the Jew-brainwashing crap they peddle in curriculum today, I would have always hated them.

When you finally learn about all their transgressions against mankind since before the Roman Empire, it's impossible not to feel a great disdain for them as a people.

It's also abundantly clear that their problem as a people has nothing to do with geography, society, economic conditions, or any other factor. They simply have evil ingrained in their DNA.

This is because Jews have a higher % of Neanderthal DNA than other humans.

As a result, they are far more tribal and far more aggressive to non-Neanderthal based humans (i.e. Goyim).

So, at the end of the day, we are two very different species, regardless of how we're going to classify our taxonomy. They are simply different, and they don't want us to succeed.

It comes across as evil, because it is.

They are working against mankind for the few tens of millions of Jews in the world.

For that, they deserve to be eradicated like the parasitic filth they are.

can confirm. got banned from there yesterday for mild criticism of trump.

Yes. Full unapologetic eradication.

They are evil and have been working against mankind for thousands of years.

Wake up.

>This is because Jews have a higher % of Neanderthal DNA than other humans.

Source on this? Academic source.

>For that, they deserve to be eradicated like the parasitic filth they are.

Another question I have is related to the way to measure Jewishness here. One-drop rule?

youtu.be/O0NentNBRlQ

"Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?"

"Let's get together to fight this Holy Armageddon (One Love!)
So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One Song!)
Have pity on those whose chances grows thinner
There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation"

Attached: 11161355_10205902234662463_2151083496093030991_n.jpg (400x533, 52K)

The internet was fun for like, a decade. Normies immediatley ruin anything.

Attached: 142300000.gif (600x338, 2M)

>History and established patterns of behaviour mean nothing, Goyim.

Attached: 1483489005881.jpg (1024x1024, 268K)

clear and succinct
some well-read user who has thought it through

Attached: genes are facist.jpg (850x400, 83K)

>The blackpillers were right
if so, we're so fucked we may as well not bother going to pol's

8pol is a mossad honeypot dumbfuck.

lol it's where a lot of the oldfags who actually got shit done went to; see and

Kys goyim

What "shit" did they "get done" pray tell?

news at 11
it was like this since april last year

Do you remember the isis raid threads where we'd look at their training videos, triangulate positions based on geography and flight patterns and call in the locations to russian military who would bomb the shit out training camps?

You're using plural. Did that happen more than once?

Its were you go to purity spiral under the careful supervision of jews and satanists.

Attached: 1520900600523.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Every time I check the 8/pol/ userbase, it's 100 users smaller. It lost some 1,500 users, out of 3,500 in the course of a year.

Attached: 1521411781991.jpg (1024x464, 90K)

Lol, go check the sticky thread on 8/pol/. It's full of kikes celebrating Bolton's promotion, and the fact that Trump wants to go to war in the ME.