If this is what your currency looks like then youre literally not an independent country

If this is what your currency looks like then youre literally not an independent country

Attached: IMG_9413.jpg (1536x1505, 680K)

Same with pic related.

Attached: 1513594159993.jpg (555x353, 143K)

el specimen de dios

what the fuck is that monopoly money?
god i hate the federal reserve with a burning passion but their notes are aesthetic
i wish we could just go back to silver and gold coins, visually and haptically pleasing

If I found a penny on the ground I'd be richer than half your country

Our country has the picture of a criminal and terrorist on it along with other savage animals found in the wild

I agree, look at these savage animals

Attached: IMG_9416.jpg (1920x1537, 394K)

Euro had to happen. Before that the deustche mark would BTFO everything. It was creating currency wars with out it. When Nixon kicked Euro nations out of Bretton Woods it made it inevitable. The lira and franc were getting slaughtered and forcing France into periodic reccessions. The French forced the Germans to accept the Euro in return for unification. De Gaulle actually tried to make it happen in the 60s. Its been a gigantic success more or less.

If you don't have your own currency your not a real country, you went from being a British Dominion to a German Colony. I hope you enjoy being part of the Teutonic Caliphate

The Leaf speaks the true

a fucking leaf with a fucking bong queen in their currency

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>what the fuck is that monopoly money?
Yes.

>god i hate the federal reserve with a burning passion but their notes are aesthetic
The colors are used so that older people and people who see very badly can identify the notes easily. In contrast, the US dollar is one of the worst performing paper notes for blind people and visually impaired ones.

Attached: e97b2b5d227bb0f05977175da108cf79.jpg (1200x1059, 251K)

You say that like there is something wrong with being a post national state comrade.

Dispatching summons to the next diversity tribunal to asses your loyalty to diversity.

Attached: 252px-Canadian_Frontier_Banknotes_faces.png (252x182, 84K)

>wow why does an Anglo country, part of an Anglo commonwealth, have an Anglo queen on their currency

You sound like a homo

You betraying your own retardation. Our old currency was pegged to the Pound. We were getting fucked if London had a bad day. The deutshe mark was the second most valuable currency reserve after the dollar. The US government finance their gargantuan deficits through high interest rates. It also brings down inflation. Capital flows send to America due to the interest. Same with Canada. Maybe thats why you mutts pay so much for your loans and China is buying up everything.

Monopoly money and chuckie cheese tokens..

Attached: Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-Fry.jpg (500x281, 21K)

even more reason to use coins, then. the tactile feedback from coins completely destroys pretty much any notes in terms of performance for the visually impaired. add that to the aesthetics and that they hold their own value (if you base their value off of the metals that form them) and you have the best physical form for currency. why did we ever switch?

Maybe you shouldn't have left the British empire and murdered millions of innocent Anglos and Protestants, you're lucky you even exist, the Irish should have been driven to extinction for what they did

What's with the 'money-must-be-colofrul' meme recently?

Attached: image (1).jpg (1000x652, 169K)

when i was younger someone was selling world paper currency in the mall as a collectible. some of them were pretty cool but it was all the 3rd world countries and some really shitty countries had huge denominations because their money was almost worthless

They're trying to push us to accept homosexuality, that's literally it and that's why you see these disgusting modern art pieces which are just random colours all over the place.

If a 20 bill isn't enough for going out with then you live in a third world country

Neoliberalist propaganda.

France used the EU and the Euro in order to try to control the new reunited Gemany. Kohl
wanted Italy inside the new currency because he feared the Italian manufacturing even if we did not have the parameters to enter, which were falsified

>You sound like a homo
Your fucking prime or president or what the cuck in office right now is called, is a homo. Despite that you are a leafnigger.

I remember taking my first batch of these notes out of an ATM in january 2002 and I was instantly pissed off. Imagine a continent with by far the highest density of world class monuments and art - coming up with these ugly abstract notes just because they couldn't agree among themselves which to choose. I knew then the euro was doomed. I have been right ever since.

He's not the prime minister of Canada, he's the prime minister of Quebec.

why do the euro look like monopoly monie?

Attached: 10000_huf.jpg (896x832, 478K)

The leaf at it again.

Schillings looked so good compared to euros.

Attached: teaserbreit.jpg (1280x625, 145K)

How do you go from this

Attached: IMG_9424.jpg (1000x631, 105K)

To this

Attached: IMG_9425.jpg (544x546, 124K)

>even more reason to use coins, then. the tactile feedback from coins completely destroys pretty much any notes in terms of performance for the visually impaired.
Wrong. Coins are small and thus very hard to distinguish visually for older people and the visually impaired. It takes a shitton of time for them to identify a small coin by just touching them. They typically use a coin holder like pic related to identify a coin, but that takes time. With colorful notes, you just helped around 10% of the population to use cash properly without fear of making mistakes.

But I doubt Americans understand our cash need and cash usage anyway. Aren't Americans all use credit cards and debit cards? In Germany 85% of all purchases are by cash. People do not trust banks or credit card companies. Everyone loves cash. I used my credit and debit cards for purchases and got evil looks so now I just always get 500 euros in 10s and 20s and use them up instead of use my debit or credit card.

Dutch guilders even better. In themselves almost worth wage slaving for.

Attached: 187704c490a5f7a3ebef506928957fc4--childhood-memories-holland.jpg (400x284, 34K)

Even though the lira would inflate by 15% and destroy the wage rises your commie workers would strike for? Your ruling politicians at the time like Andreotti were scum. The italian people thought it would mean a better economy from less corruptible Brussels. Italian manufacturing is still going strong. Not stopping all those car sales. People forget how bad the inflation and interest rates were back in the 80's. Housing was "cheap" only because a loan had 20% interest and no I'm not a boomer.

also, why don't the euro honor great mean of European Christian descent by putting their faces on it?

Attached: bfalu20170319045-e1498218133986-1024x573.jpg (1024x573, 175K)

However they will be replacing Andrew Jackson (president who ended the first federal reserve) with Harriet Tubman at some point... the absolute state of America... did I mention trump put a portarait of Andrew Jackson in the Oval Office? Really makes ya think.

Attached: IMG_0705.jpg (659x269, 81K)

It was the stop national rivalries from starting. They took generic as fuck buildings and the Dutch still built all the bridges as they appeared on the notes. It supposed to signify the various advances in architecture.

>I knew then the euro was doomed.
>I have been right ever since.
Time to step out m8, you're getting blind.

but all of Europe is Christian so why not put a man of fate on the money maybe popes and saints even the Protestants acknowledge that the saints were great man

Attached: magyar_szentek_0000.jpg (890x486, 114K)

>Christian
Because then even more people would hate the bills than now. This isn't Burgerland where we would 'trust in God'.

yep, it's faggy.

>It was the stop national rivalries from starting.
Also this. Europe is a continent where every country has shittons of monuments, historical peoples and other cultural stuff. There is no possible way to please everyone if you put i.e. a famous landmark from Italy. Then all other countries would be all butthurt why their landmark wasn't used. Or why their landmark is used on a bill with lesser value.

Why are you here if you're a left wing atheist nut job?

Not everyone is a fucking dumbass who believes whatever he's told to believe

Fuck off filthy slav, you're only in the euro for the gibs. Also, you have no monuments, art, or artists to speak of. You have no right to be here.

>this
The fact that people value someone who helped steal property from the people who worked hard to achieve those niggers is disgusting.
It's like they don't understand how life is different and don't want to be understanding of how fact of life was. And it really shows how truly retarded the left is.

someone's butthurt. Did you get hit by a truck of peace yet this year?

most people i know use cash for normal purposes, direct bank transfers for large purchases, and plastic for online purchases
and if blind/near blind people can read relatively quicky using braille, it wouldn't be difficult to identify a coin. even i can tell the difference between american coins in under a second just by size, weight, and thickness, and that's without feeling the surfaces of the coin or the ridges along the edge
maybe your coins are just as retarded as your notes.

Damn right I'm butthurt by being in a currency union with miserable, eternally dysfunctional countries like yours. I don't want anything to do with your kind.

Keep being butthurt and keep blaming everyone else for your problems as most faggots under your flag do.
>even i can tell
You're probably not one of those that Hans was talking about, elderly or visually impared. Read the posts you reply next time.

i didn't think i had to specify that I could tell -without looking at them- but shit i guess i do
if your vision is so heavily impaired that you need bright colors and size 72 font to tell what is in your hand, then it would be stupid to rely on vision at all unless you absolutely must
coins can be quickly identified both visually and haptically, and whereas the completely blind cannot distinguish your notes regardless of how bright the colors are or how large the font is, they CAN identify coins.
it's like adding escalators to relieve people who have trouble walking, but not adding elevators or ramps for people who can't walk at all

The design consists entirely of, and nothing more than, anti-counterfeiting features; literally nothing else. That's some miserable shit.

Attached: educational.jpg (1600x683, 222K)

Okay. I'll just answer to your first post then. Coins are unpractical, that's why countries use bank notes.

Join the (((EU)))

why are they impractical?

she looks so familiar where have i seen her before

>500€ in bank notes
one bill for 500
or 5 for 100
or 25 for 20
all fit in your wallet
>500€ in coins
would not fit in your wallet, in fact, you'd probably need a bag to cary that shit

>but then let's just make coins with bigger value
with this you make everything way too complicated, too many coins to distinguish

Through ages civilizations have evolved and so did their payment methods. We use the money (and a bunch of other unrelated things) we do because of reasons unknown to most us today because we don't have to care. If we stopped doing it, we would quickly figure out why we do things the way we do and go through the same shit our ancestors already went through. For nothing.

If you think you have a better payment method than what we use today, feel free to implement your idea into reality, you'll likely get rich in the process too. In fact, this is exactly what cryptocurrencies are, an experiment that may or may not catch on, nobody knows yet, but many got rich with this experiment.

This was my childhood before Euro

Attached: DSC_5409.jpg (719x636, 204K)